Heading Back To School – Our Chaotic Morning

This post was sponsored by Nature Made® as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central.

brooklin back to schoolIt’s hard to believe that we are already headed back to school. I’d like to say that our mornings are without hassle but with three girls our mornings honestly are a little chaotic. After waking up and rethinking the following nights outfit choices someone always has to make an outfit change.

We have breakfast and pack our lunches, everyone wants something different so there’s a process to just juggling it all. One thing our girls always request after breakfast and before we brush our teeth and rush out the door is their vitamins. I can easily find their favorite Nature Made® KIDS FIRST® Multivitamin Gummies at my local Target store.

nature made at targetOur girls like helping me pick out which kinds of vitamins they get to take, and Nature Made® KIDS FIRST® taste great our girls ask to take them. They’re a delicious and fun way we start our day and especially as they head back to school is just a great way to fill in any nutritional gaps we missed with rushing through our morning. Nature Made Kids First MultivitaminI always want to be sure that our girls are healthy and ready to take on their day. Making sure they eat well and get plenty of rest is essential but when our doctor recommended a multivitamin for our girls I knew I needed to find something that they wanted to take. Nature Made® KIDS FIRST® Multivitamin Gummies are an easy and great tasting way to make sure that I am giving them the essential vitamins they might be missing and helping to support their overall immunity to keep them healthy and having fun this year as we head back to school. Plus my girls like them, so taking vitamins has become a part of our morning routine.
Nature Made Kids First Multivitamin 2We’ve added Nature Made® KIDS FIRST® Gummies to our kids daily routines to help develop a lifetime of healthy habits. What I also like is that Nature Made® vitamins are made with all-natural fruit flavors, and contain no synthetic dyes, preservatives, yeast, or gluten. Just as my girls, they taste great too! You can find all of the Nature Made® KIDS FIRST® line at your local Target store, I found them right in the health section at my local store. You can learn more from the brand with Nature Made Facebook and Twitter.

Shop & Save

Be sure to check out this deal buy any 2 Nature Made® products and get a $5 Target Giftcard! Check out this deal today.

What are your morning routines like?

“† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases.”

1. Nicole Escat on August 21, 2016 at 6:28 pm

I think morning is the most messy part of the day! Surely, we can overcome it!

2. Cinny on August 20, 2016 at 6:41 am

I love gummy vitamins! I currently have the pills and they’re not nearly as tasty!

3. Amy @ Marvelous Mommy on August 19, 2016 at 10:53 am

My girls started school about two weeks ago. We also picked up some gummy vitamins. They love those things!

4. Nikki Wayne on August 19, 2016 at 7:21 am

I can’t imagine my son going to school next year. Thanks for sharing your experienced!

5. Mary on August 18, 2016 at 7:15 pm

Getting my kids moving in the morning are so hard. I feel like I’m always in a rush. You’re not alone momma!

6. Crystal on August 18, 2016 at 7:12 pm

My mornings are mellow & run so smoothly. Just kidding! It’s insanity but knowing the kids are healthy helps.

7. Kita Bryant on August 18, 2016 at 4:44 pm

Our vitamins are always the first things we take in the morning. it’s a must to keeping up with germs and health and what not.

8. Karlaroundtheworld | Karla on August 18, 2016 at 8:26 am

My niece is also using the same gummies and I’m glad they’re being shown here, they taste good! These days, it’s more important for kids to build up resistance than be sick and cure or have them recover.

9. Amanda Love on August 18, 2016 at 3:23 am

Whether it’s time for school or not, multivitamins are important, that’s for sure! It gives them all the nutrients that they need to get them through the day and it helps protect them against common illnesses as well.

10. Melissa @ The Staten Island family on August 17, 2016 at 8:52 pm

Not going to lie getting the kids out the door in the morning for school is not something I relish but I have to admit after a whole summer of not having that much structure I’m ready to get back into the routine again and thanks for the Intel about multi vitamins for the kids!

11. Brianne on August 17, 2016 at 8:11 pm

Ahhhh the one thing I am dreading about back to school, our mornings. Getting three children dressed, and out the door almost feels like the olympics!

12. Theresa on August 17, 2016 at 8:04 pm

I make sure our girls take a multivitamin each morning to start the day off right. They love the gummy varieties, so we’ll be sure to check out Nature Made for them!

13. Veronica Solomon on August 17, 2016 at 7:19 pm

Don’t you just love and dread the first day of school all at the same time? I do! She is so adorable. Love that cute outfit

14. Melisasource on August 17, 2016 at 5:56 pm

Mornings are my house are so chaotic! The kids have to remind me to distribute gummies because with everything else going on, it’s easy to forget.

15. Liz Mays on August 17, 2016 at 5:04 pm

It’s hard getting back into the school routine sometimes! Those gummy vitamins are so quick and easy to add to your mornings!

16. Marcie W. on August 17, 2016 at 3:55 pm

My kids take a daily multivitamin every morning with breakfast, while I secretly cross my fingers that it is enough to ward off those classroom germs. I am all for anything that makes starting the day less stressful.

17. Toni | BoulderLocavore.com on August 17, 2016 at 2:30 pm

A chaotic morning has been the normal morning in our house when heading back to school. And it will take awhile before we can get back to the real normal morning routines.

18. Kecia on August 17, 2016 at 1:11 pm

My kiddo is loving these gummy vitamins! I dread getting back into our morning routines for school. It’s too early!!

19. Chavonne Harvey on August 17, 2016 at 1:00 pm

It seems no matter what time I set the alarm for, I miss it (like this morning) and wind up sleeping in too late and we’re all late. I’d like to be a bit more organized with my time. I am so thrilled to read about Nature Made Kid Gummies, I’m gonna pick up some and see if this helps give the kids a bit more energy, focus and hopefully strengthen their immune system especially with back to school right around the corner.

20. Kelly Hutchinson on August 17, 2016 at 12:59 pm

Headed back to school can definitely be chaotic for the whole family. It takes awhile to get back into a rhythm for sure.

21. Pam on August 17, 2016 at 11:10 am

I love Nature Made vitamins. I take the gummy vitamins every single morning.

22. Colleen Lanin on August 17, 2016 at 11:09 am

Our mornings are crazy. CRAY-ZEE. It’s basically everyone getting up at the same time, clamoring for cereal, and then running out the door like crazy people. Good times… LOL

23. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle on August 17, 2016 at 10:58 am

Our morning routine is an exercise in organized chaos, to be honest. LOL I’m good if the kids get out the door with clothes on!

24. Brandy on August 17, 2016 at 10:33 am

We love gummy vitamins! The multivitamin is definitely something I’ll have to buy!

25. Lisa Joy Thompson on August 17, 2016 at 10:33 am

When all 4 of our kids were still at home, mornings were super chaotic. Now that I only have 2 left at home, mornings are less chaotic. We have a pretty good routine going too so that helps! I’ll have to check out the Nature Made Kids First vitamins!

26. Robin (Masshole Mommy) on August 17, 2016 at 10:00 am

We go back after Labor Day. I am so not ready LOL.