Easy Breakfast Ideas to Start Your Day Right

We are happy to partner with J.M. Sucker on these easy breakfast ideas. All opinions are my own.

Our mornings always start out somewhat like this, we wake up, getting the kids dressed and then head downstairs for a quick breakfast. With three kiddos it’s easy to say that we often are in a hurry so our mornings often start out in a rush. We eat a lot of Jif peanut butter so we were thrilled to hear that Jif released a new spread that’s just perfect for breakfast. The new Jif flavored peanut butter spreads come in cinnamon and maple flavored and they’re both absolutely delicious.

Jif Maple Cinnamon Spread

Breakfast doesn’t have to be boring or overly complicated. This teddy bear breakfast bagel is one of our girls favorite and its perfect for easy breakfast ideas.

Jif Maple Spread Fun Bear Face Bagel easy breakfast ideas

Easy Breakfast Ideas – Jif Maple Spread Fun Bear Faced Bagel

5 Easy Breakfast Ideas for the Whole Family –

1. Maple Teddy Bear Breakfast Bagel – Maple Jif Breakfast spread served on a whole wheat bagel and topped with a teddy bear face. Kids will love it!
  2. Maple Breakfast Spread Waffles – Jif Maple Breakfast Spread on a delicious waffle topped with fresh fruit.
  3. Cinnamon French Toast Logs – Another fun breakfast for kids. French toast sticks with Jif Cinnamon Breakfast Spreads topped with raisins, a fun breakfast version of ants on a log.
  4. Make Ahead Cinnamon Maple Breakfast Spread Waffles – Silver dollar pancakes infused with Cinnamon and Maple Jif Breakfast Spreads. Easy to make ahead and to freeze for easy breakfasts.
  5. Quick Whole Wheat Toast – My quick breakfast with Jif Breakfast Spreads, in addition I like to have yogurt on the side. This is an easy one for the whole family.

Some of our favorite breakfasts are simple and fun and the teddy bear bagel is simple and fun and easy enough to let you kids get involved with.

Jif Maple Spread Fun Bear Face Bagel (3)

I am believe in allowing your kids to get in the kitchen and get messy. Our kids enjoy playing with their food plus it gets them excited. It’s a fun way to sneak in extra fruits and veggies too.  The teddy bear bagel is so simple and fun, just a whole wheat bagel, Jif Maple Spread and is fun for the whole family.

Another quick breakfast idea that is on our morning breakfast hacks list is the breakfast style ants on a log.

jif ants on a log

Made with the Jif Cinnamon Spread it’s the perfect addition to french toast and another fun breakfast for kids. Our girls always enjoy putting on their own raisin ants and it’s just another fun way to enjoy breakfast as a family.

jif ants on a log

As a busy mom of three I am always looking for ways to simplify our life. So it’s nice to find foods that our kids will actually eat. With the protein these will also help fuel their bodies through their day.

You can learn more about the new Jif Flavored Spreads on their website.

What are your favorite easy breakfast ideas?

1. shelly peterson on September 20, 2016 at 2:12 pm

Great breakfast ideas! I want to try the Maple Jif Breakfast spread.

2. Liza on July 28, 2016 at 9:03 pm

Maple- AND cinnamon- flavored peanut butters? I seriously need to try both of those soon.

3. Jen-Eighty MPH Mom on July 26, 2016 at 8:55 am

Super cute idea! I love all of your “hacks” 🙂

4. Peachy @ The Peach Kitchen on July 24, 2016 at 5:51 am

I love those breakfast hacks and I bet my daughter will do too! It looks fun!

5. Marielle Altenor on July 19, 2016 at 2:12 pm

Love these breakfast hacks. Going to make some of these for my son this summer.

6. rika on July 19, 2016 at 10:30 am

My kids always enjoy peanut butter sandwich for breakfast or lunch! I really have to try the cinnamon spread!

7. Angela Kanellopoulos on July 18, 2016 at 4:41 pm

i am so hungry and those ants on a log look amazing! I love JIF and the Maple sounds amazing!

8. Rebecca Swenor on July 18, 2016 at 11:05 am

These are great ways to start the morning. I didn’t know that Jif has peanut butter maple spread. It sounds amazing I will have to try it for sure. I love the teddy bear bagel which would be great for the kids. Thanks for sharing these awesome breakfast ideas.

9. Christy Garrett on July 18, 2016 at 9:56 am

My kids like putting peanut butter on their waffles. I’ll have to try this peanut butter.

10. Brandy on July 18, 2016 at 8:19 am

These are great hacks to start your day off, love it. I will have to give these ideas a whirl for my trio, they would love it!

11. Kita on July 18, 2016 at 7:04 am

The Jiffy Maple sounds perfect. We mix peanut butter with honey all the time so I would definitely give this a try. Love the breakfast ideas. Quick breakfast is so important.

12. Liz Mays on July 18, 2016 at 5:07 am

Those Jif spreads look sooo tasty! I saw them at the store the other day, and was so tempted. Maybe I need to give in and get them!

13. Bonnie @wemake7 on July 17, 2016 at 8:31 pm

I haven’t seen these kinds yet. I will have to pick some up the next time I’m out. It sounds yummy.

14. Anosa on July 17, 2016 at 12:10 pm

I never really have time in the morning for proper breakfast so instead I make smoothies. Peanut butter jelly for me is for the weekend.

15. Mary on July 17, 2016 at 11:33 am

Every morning I start my day with whole wheat toast and a scoop of peanut butter. I’m excited to shake it up a bit with this new maple flavor. Sounds great

16. Mitch on July 17, 2016 at 10:43 am

I love knowing about new products, and when I saw your first picture I let out a gasp! Maple! That is a fantastic idea by Jif, I have to try this while my son is away at camp!
    Mitch

17. Heather on July 17, 2016 at 7:37 am

HAHA that teddy bear bagel is too cute! I will have to try that one morning for my stepdaughter -she’s ten, so hopefully she doesn’t think she’s too old for that. BTW, Love your family photo in La Jolla. My office is near there. Spent a lot of time in that very spot. 😉