10 Simple Ways To Be Mindful Each Day

brookieand kristinI live a pretty ordinary life, although running your own business and being a mom to three can mean that I get pretty stressed out from time to time. My husband often tells me I need to find better ways to manage my stress and I’m so glad I finally found a simple solution that is helping me become more mindful with the Spire Mindfulness + Activity Tracker. I actually had no idea I was that stressed out or tense until I started to use my Spire Mindfulness + Activity Tracker.

The Spire Mindfulness + Activity Tracker acts like a guide for mindfulness and tracks your breathing. It’s inspired me to find the importance of breathing to better understand my state of mind. In fact, it’s inspired me to find more ways to become mindful in my every day life.

10 Simple Ways To Be Mindful Each Day

1. Live in the moment – Don’t allow the past or future to interrupt living in the moment, allow yourself to just be.
  2. Accept Things As They Are –  You can’t change everything!
  3. Eat Mindfully – Your body is meant to be nourished by the food that you eat. Take the time to properly chew your food and eat whole foods that will fuel your body.
  4. Accept Your Weaknesses – Accept your flaws and realize your weaknesses don’t devalue who you are. Once you know what your weak parts are you can start to work on them.
  5. Take Steps – Take small steps towards your goals, however small they might be.
  6. Create A Mantra – Tell yourself your weaknesses and then build up your strengths. Each day try to remind yourself of your mantra, change it as you change.
  7. Rest Well – The key to starting your day postivley is to get enough sleep at night. Head to bed earlier and remind yourself before bed of all the good parts of your day. Let go of the stressful moments, knowing you can’t change or return back to them.
  8. Start Your Day Positively – Start your day with you mantra, allow yourself to start each day refreshed and new. Enjoy a cup of tea, read a book, do something you enjoy for yourself as you start your day.
  9. Take A Class – Try a yoga class, running, or anything else you might enjoy. Use the time during exercise to reassure yourself and analyze your weaknesses, yoga is a great class to learn breathing techniques.
  10. Know Yourself – Use a product like the Spire Mindfulness + Activity Tracker to help guide you on your path.

Sprire Calm busy schedule

Using the Spire Mindfulness + Activity Tracker I have really begun to better know myself and am becoming more mindful. It is also an activity tracker and can count calories just like other wearable trackers. It does have additional features that I really like and even has helpful tutorials to help guide me back to a peaceful state of mind. Breathing techniques and meditation are such an easy way to become more mindful and aware of yourself.Sprire Calm Activity Tracker

I like that the Spire Mindfulness + Activity Tracker is small and easy to wear. spire1

My Spire Mindfulness + Activity Tracker gives me important insights like it tells me when I’ve been very focused and active. If I’m stressed and tense it has a little buzz that alerts me and I can see right on my phone that I’ve bene tense and/or focused. It also lets me know at what points during the day I have been tense so I can become more mindful of the things that are causing stress in my life.

I have found much easier ways to cope with my stress since I started wearing my Spire Mindfulness + Activity Tracker. It’s really offering me valuable insights into myself that I wouldn’t have known otherwise. spire2 app useage

You can learn more about the Spire Mindfulness + Activity Tracker on their website.

What are some simple ways you have become more mindful?

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

1. Janeane Davis on September 2, 2016 at 4:57 am

I never heard of his tracker before. It seems like an interesting tool and a way to keep our minds centered on what we are doing well.

2. Liz Mays on September 1, 2016 at 9:26 am

That’s definitely a great way to help you be in tune with yourself. Recognizing stress and whatnot is a good thing.

3. Amy Desrosiers on September 1, 2016 at 9:15 am

I could definitely use something like this to help me to be more mindful and less stressed. It is so easy to get caught up in daily activities.

4. Claudia Krusch on September 1, 2016 at 8:09 am

This is a great post. I need to make an effort to live in the moment more often. Love the idea of having a tracker!

5. Aimee Smith on August 31, 2016 at 11:21 pm

This is so cool! I am so interested in what this tracker would look like for me. Taking a a few minutes every day to just sit and be alone is a huge thing for me.

6. Janis @MommyBlogExpert on August 31, 2016 at 10:30 pm

This tracker sounds amazing. It’s so important to make time to be mindful each day.

7. Nancy @ whispered inspirations on August 31, 2016 at 8:44 pm

Great tips! And what a cool little gadget to keep you relaxed and stress free.

8. Ann Bacciaglia on August 31, 2016 at 7:56 pm

I would love to try a Spire Mindfulness + Activity Tracker. It would be a great gift for my Sister. I try to start each day thinking of all the blessings I have in my life.

9. Lena B on August 31, 2016 at 7:40 pm

Love the tips! It is so important to stop think and reflect!

10. Danielle on August 31, 2016 at 6:06 pm

What a neat little gadget. I bet it’d be buzzing all the time while I wore it. I think I’m stressed the majority of my day. I should definitely take into consideration some of your tips.

11. Dawn McAlexander on August 31, 2016 at 5:10 pm

I think if I had this thing that it would be buzzing me every few seconds. However, I might learn to be a little less tense. That would be a good thing.

12. Kimberly Grabinski on August 31, 2016 at 4:58 pm

I have the Spire tracker and I have been so intrigued by the alerts that tell me when I am tense or focused or relaxed. I was shocked at the times I thought I was relaxed and apparently I wasn’t.

13. Brenda Kight on August 31, 2016 at 3:42 pm

All of your tips are things I need to work on. I try to remind myself that worry changes nothing.

14. Sherry on August 31, 2016 at 3:00 pm

These are all great tips. I tend to think about everything when I am trying to sleep. I need to learn to let it go.

15. Catherine Sargent on August 31, 2016 at 1:33 pm

This is such a great post. I need to make an effort to live in the moment more often.

16. PAm on August 31, 2016 at 1:19 pm

I keep seeing posts about mindfulness lately. I really need to be more mindful.

17. Sarah on August 31, 2016 at 12:15 pm

I love these! I am taking more time to exercise and care for myself, it’s so nice.

18. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle on August 31, 2016 at 12:00 pm

This is such a great post. I have a tendency to get lost in what I have to do later in the day or week instead of what’s going on around me in the moment.