Still Playing With PLAY-DOH

This post was sponsored by the PLAY-DOH brand from HASBRO as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central. I received complimentary products to facilitate my review.PlayDoh Town Kids playing with mom

I still remember my very first PLAY-DOH set. I remember playing outside with my sister the smell of the pine trees lingered in the air with the heat of the day. We’d play all day, eat sandwiches and drink cold milk for lunch. Those are the sweet memories of summer that I remember and I’ll never forget our first PLAY-DOH set.

My girls also love PLAY-DOH. For our youngest PLAY-DOH is a great way to explore her creativity and imagination and it also helps to keep her little hands busy for a little while. A childhood favorite since 1956 PLAY-DOH is celebrating it’s 60th Anniversary. The PLAY-DOH Town is great for little hands because it combines storytelling with figures and characters and it’s own town complete with buildings and vehicles.  PlayDoh Town PlaysetsMy girls love getting new PLAY-DOH sets, my husband likes to make sure they have things to keep them busy so he’s always buying them PLAY-DOH so we were so excited to see the new PLAY-DOH Town.

Right away we started building and their hands started creating. Mia started to play with the PLAY-DOH Town Firehouse and started to create her own little story. PlayDoh Town (7)The Firehouse has to be one of our favorite parts of PLAY-DOH Town. We got to put out fires with the water hose and play with the firehouse dog. Mia named her firefighter Sam and he was the helper of our town. PlayDoh Town FirestationThere are so many places to create things, from the bottom of our characters feet to the bed where we made a teddy bear there’s so many ways to create fun with this PLAY-DOH Town set. PlayDoh Town (4)No town is complete without an ice cream man and PLAY-DOH Town has it’s very own PLAY-DOH Town Ice Cream Truck. You can make small ice cream cones and deliver ice cream all across town. Brooklin named her ice cream man Susie and we got to deliver ice cream to the PLAY-DOH Town Painter.
PlayDoh Town figures peopleWe had so much fun creating and telling stories with the new PLAY-DOH Town and our town will continue to be fun because there’s always a new adventure to go on. Kids playing with PlayDoh townIt’s great to see my girls creating the same great memories together and I know one day they’ll look back on these hot summer days wit their sister playing and going on their own PLAY-DOH adventures together.

You can learn more by visiting the Hasbro website.

Do you have any fond PLAY-DOH memories from your childhood?

1. parpar de real on July 22, 2016 at 8:52 am

These are perfect for my nieces. I bet they enjoying this toys.

2. Dawn McAlexander on July 21, 2016 at 9:02 am

I can remember getting Play-Doh all in my hair as a kid. It wasn’t fun getting it out, but I had a lot of fun putting it in there!

3. Jennifer Henry-Novich on July 21, 2016 at 8:56 am

I used to love to play with playdoh when I was a little girl. So many creations and fun to be had.

4. Robin Rue on July 21, 2016 at 8:54 am

This looks like it was so much fun! Playdoh has really come a long way since I was small.

5. Nicole Escat on July 20, 2016 at 6:11 pm

Oh! Your kids looks enjoying playing Play-Doh! My kids also love and always enjoyed Play Doh, they create more objects and enhance their creativity.

6. Kelly Hutchinson on July 20, 2016 at 1:48 pm

I miss the days when the kids would spend hours playing with Play Doh. It was an excuse for me to get in there and play with them!

7. crystal on July 20, 2016 at 10:36 am

I was just reading an article about the decrease in playtime & increase in sensory issues for kids. I think every kid needs Play-Doh to explore squishy, building, and having fun!

8. Ann Bacciaglia on July 20, 2016 at 8:56 am

This is a great gift idea. My kids still love to play with Play Doh and they are teenagers.

9. Amanda Love on July 20, 2016 at 6:00 am

Play doh will always be part of anyone’s childhood. It’s one of the oldest toys out there and it’s really something you’ll never get tired of playing. That’s a really cool set and the kids will be busy all day just trying to create different shapes from that!

10. Nikki Wayne on July 19, 2016 at 10:20 pm

I like Play-Doh! I have some when I was a kid and when my son turns 4 then I will buy him some also.

11. Melisasource on July 19, 2016 at 8:23 pm

Its great to see that Play Doh is still around and improving! Now if they can make a Play Doh that doesn’t ever dry out, that would be great!

12. Toni | BoulderLocavore.com on July 19, 2016 at 7:15 pm

I remember my daughter when she was a little girl, we used to play play doh everytime! So fun! Those memories are worth everything!

13. Liz Mays on July 19, 2016 at 6:48 pm

These sets are the best! I love that the kids can make their own little customized towns. Both of my kids spent a lot of time playing with play-doh sets.

14. Jocelyn @ Hip Mama's Place on July 19, 2016 at 5:37 pm

Play doh sets will never go away. I believe that even 100 years from now, they will still be popular with kids. It’s just one of those classic toys. My boys loved them when they were little.

15. Val on July 19, 2016 at 5:36 pm

Play-Doh really is fun for all ages, even adults 😉 I love that they have so many additions now for Play-Doh it really increases the creativity!

16. Mary on July 19, 2016 at 4:05 pm

THese sets are awesome. I’m sad my kids are out of this stage because I love playing with it too.

17. Amy @ Marvelous Mommy on July 19, 2016 at 3:55 pm

Play-Doh is always fun no matter how old you are. We played with some today!

18. Jeanine on July 19, 2016 at 2:37 pm

We love Play-Doh! We go through a lot of it though because my kids never put it away properly, and I get bad at it too. Need to stock up on some playdoh!

19. Beeb Ashcroft on July 19, 2016 at 2:31 pm

Play-Doh is a classic that never gets old. I believe it will live through many more generations to come.

20. Emily on July 19, 2016 at 2:15 pm

What a fun way to spend a morning or afternoon! My 3.5 year LOVE playdoh! I will have to add these to his birthday wishlist!

21. Jamaise on July 19, 2016 at 12:10 pm

Fun! Play-doh is such a classic – think about it, every single one of us has played with Play-doh! Perfect child led play! Thanks for sharing :))

22. Monica on July 19, 2016 at 11:26 am

Play-doh products keep getting better and offer such great creative play! I need to revisit play-doh with my kids – it’s a been a while!

23. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle on July 19, 2016 at 7:36 am

Play-doh is the best! The greatest part of Play-doh is the sets and little tools they have for making different shapes and what not.