Simple Summer Celebrations

I was compensated for this review of Papa Murphy’s and their launch of RWA Chicken. All opinions and statements remain 100% my own. #NothingButChicken #Ad

summer poolWe’ve had such a fun summer with long days at the pool and spending time together outside. It’s hard to believe that next week we’re already heading back to school. We’re winding down with the summer fun so we’re using every chance we can to celebrate summer fun.

Papa Murphy’s is known for making some of my busy weeknight meals simple.From their handmade dough to shredded mozzarella Papa Murphy’s makes every pizza fresh and ready to take home for baking. I am one of those “healthy moms” I try to pay attention to what my kids eat but I still let them be kids and enjoy the things they love, like pizza! That’s why I was thrilled about Papa Murphy’s Chicken Raised Without Antibiotics, they’re the first pizza chain to be committed to serving Chicken Raised Without Antibiotics (RWA Chicken) throughout all of their stores.papa murphy pizza

So our girls were thrilled when I told them we would have one last pizza and pool day for the summer. Then I headed to our local Papa Murphy’s to personalize our very own spinach and chicken pizza. 3
Papa Murphy’s makes their dough from scratch every day right in their stores. Their cheese is grated daily in store using only fresh, whole milk mozzarella. Many of their recipes use hand chopped vegetables, like green peppers, tomatoes, and onions. I like how their chicken is raised without antibiotics, which means I don’t have to worry about the items going on my family’s pizza.

The Chicken Bacon Artichoke Pizza is a favorite of ours, I was able able to pick up extras like a fresh garden salad that was perfect for our end of summer celebration. papa murphy pizzaWe really like that take and bake option that you get from Papa Murphy’s, it means that I can always make sure our meals are fresh. I was able to bake our pizza in under 15 minutes for our end of summer celebration. papa murphy pizzaOur girls had such a fun time and you really never can go wrong with pizza. When Papa Murphy’s says fresh and “no antibiotics”, they mean “no antibiotics, never, ever”. So I can also feel good knowing my kids are getting the very best. enjoying pizzaYou don’t have to go all out to make summer fun and exciting. For our girls it’s all about creating special moments together and enjoying the things we love, like pizza! You can learn more about Papa Murphy’s Chicken Raised Without Antibiotics (RWA Chicken) on their website, and find a Papa Murphy’s location near you.

What are your favorite ways to top your pizza with chicken?

1. shelly peterson on September 25, 2016 at 9:25 pm

Pizza night is always a good night around here. I have not tried the Chicken Bacon Artichoke Pizza, but it looks good!

2. Ann Bacciaglia on July 31, 2016 at 7:08 pm

This pizza looks so delicious. I will have to see where the closest location is to us. I love spinach on mine as well.

3. ROSE on July 31, 2016 at 9:38 am

I’ve heard of Papa Murpheys. I’ve never tried it though. I think my crew might be okay eating pizza with chicken.

4. Nikki Wayne on July 30, 2016 at 4:11 pm

I love pizza, this is a must-try for me but I am not sure if there is one in our place. Nice summer fun!

5. crystal on July 30, 2016 at 3:47 pm

Pizza is always a hit here, with the adults and kids. The Papa Murphy’s look insanely yummy. Knowing the ingredients are high-quality makes it even more of a celebration.

6. Kita Bryant on July 30, 2016 at 11:04 am

I love their pizza! It’s definitely a favorite in our house. I wish I had their pizza now!

7. Jeanine on July 30, 2016 at 7:45 am

That pizza looks amazing! We don’t have Papa Murphy’s here but I think we need to. Looks oh so delicious! We are huge pizza lovers in our house!

8. Toni | BoulderLocavore.com on July 30, 2016 at 4:04 am

OMG! That pizza looks so delicious! Glad that you enjoyed your summer celebrations!

9. Theresa on July 29, 2016 at 7:28 pm

Papa Murphy’s used to be our favorite place to get pizza until they went out of business in our area. I always loved the freshness and real ingredients they used!

10. Dawn McAlexander on July 29, 2016 at 7:00 pm

That sounds like the perfect way to end a hot summer day of fun in the sun. I can’t say that I have ever tried Papa Murphy’s pizza before, but I am definitely willing!

11. Kelly Hutchinson on July 29, 2016 at 6:55 pm

Yum! That pizza looks delicious. My hubby likes to top his with chicken and dip it in ranch dressing!

12. Liz Mays on July 29, 2016 at 6:48 pm

Oh wow, I didn’t know they used RWA chicken. I think it would be awesome to try some of their meals.

13. Brandy on July 29, 2016 at 4:25 pm

Pizza is always a good choice for dinner! I love that Papa Murphy’s does not use antibiotics!

14. Chrystal | Nevermore Lane on July 29, 2016 at 3:39 pm

I have had Papa Murphy pizza before. Not this one though and it looks delicious and amazing! YUM!

15. Jocelyn @ Hip Mama’s Place on July 29, 2016 at 3:32 pm

Love this! Looks like some excellent family time and that movies looks delicious!

16. Pam on July 29, 2016 at 3:30 pm

A Papa Murphy’s recently opened near us. I have been thinking about trying it out.

17. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle on July 29, 2016 at 3:11 pm

Oh wow. That pizza does NOT look like something you’d get from a store. Thank you so much for sharing this! Yummmmm.

18. Robin (Masshole Mommy) on July 29, 2016 at 2:22 pm