Secrets To Fuller Hair – Simplifying My Beauty Routine

brookieand kristin
One of my favorite photos form last year was taken while my kiddo and I were in New York City filming a video series for a big brand. It’s nothing ordinary, my six year old giving me a hug. It happens multiple times a day and yet I don’t realizing I don’t have a photo of it. Which somehow makes this photo that much more special to me. The one thing I see in this photo though is my thinning hair.

Thinning hair runs in my family and my father was mostly bald by the time he was in his mid-thirties. It’s something I knew was coming and now that I’ve hit my thirties I’m seeing it happen to me. I love my hair though, finally I’ve grown to love my hair and appreciate taking care of it so now that I’ve seen it getting thin I want to do whatever I can to keep my hair looking great.

Using a product like Women’s ROGAINE® Foam keeps my hair thick and full. It’s also an essential new tool in my anti-aging arsenal.

womens rogaine 2

To simplify my beauty routine I ditched all those sprays and other hair care products to thicken and lift my hair, for Women’s ROGAINE®.  In as little as 12 weeks I’ll start to regrow hair and my hair will also be thicker and stronger. I really like that even though I have long hair I can still use the product and even blow-dry my hair as I usually would after using it.

As a busy mom my beauty routine really has to do two things, get the job done and make my life easier. Women’s ROGAINE® is making my life easier and allowing me to not worry about my hereditary hair loss.

womens rogaine

My Q&A on hair loss and styling tips with expert Jill Crosby.

What’s the best way to make your hair look fuller?
There are so many tips and tricks and I love sharing them, but one of the ways I learn most is by watching someone do something—take action. Women’s Rogaine intuitively knows this is how we learn too so they developed videos to share the “how to’s” to answer this very question. Go to WomensRogaine.com to watch me show you how…!
What’s the best quick updo for women with thinning hair?
Since every women is different this isn’t an across the board answer. I believe a women with thinning hair should find a stylist she trusts and who is great with thinning hair and use them to help her create a catalog of styles for her that she can go to; something that will work with her own assets.
Any tips to prevent thinning hair?
I think women should pay attention to how their lives are working. Ask yourself some questions such as; how is my stress level, my diet, how is my exercise, have I introduced any new drugs …etc… These questions will help assess her current situation to see if there are influences contributing to her thinning hair issues. She should also talk to her stylist and dermatologist to determine whether she is experiencing hereditary hair loss and then work with them to develop a treatment plan.

kristin lesney ruiz headshot

Save On The Product

Right now you can visit the website to download a number of coupons to save on Women’s ROGAINE® products.

If you are experiencing thinning or hair loss due to hereditary hair loss I’d like to encourage you to visit the Women’s ROGAINE® website.

What’s one way you have simplified your beauty routine?

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

1. Jennifer on July 8, 2016 at 12:28 pm

It is so nice that this product is available for ladies. I have a friend who had chemo, and her hair is growing back in, but very thin. She wondered if this would work for her.

2. rika on July 8, 2016 at 10:13 am

Thanks for sharing the secrets! Can’t wait to try Rogaine products

3. Peachy @ The Peach Kitchen on July 7, 2016 at 2:05 pm

I have falling hair which is also causing my hair to be thin. I’ve used anti falling hair shampoos but I stull have it. I think I have to use Rogaine.

4. Rebecca Swenor on July 6, 2016 at 11:54 pm

The photo of you and your daughter is indeed a great moment. Thinning hair I have been dealing with since I turned forty. It is a normal thing for most women is what I was told. Women’s Rogaine is something I am going to have to try. I know Rogaine has been around for a while. Thanks for sharing the questions and answers.

5. Amanda Love on July 6, 2016 at 11:05 pm

That’s a very lovely photo of you and your daughter. Rogaine sounds like a reliable product which is perfect for women with thinning hair! I love reading reviews for products like this because it’s serves as a reference in case I’m going to experience this issue in the future.

6. Bella B on July 6, 2016 at 9:23 pm

I have such thick hair, but I know that may change a bit as I get older! This looks like such a great product and I’ll definitely have to keep this one in mind!

7. Kendall on July 6, 2016 at 9:22 pm

Wow I never knew Rogaine had a hair product, how awesome! Your hair looks gorgeous – I love the idea of this!

8. Liz Mays on July 6, 2016 at 7:07 pm

Thinning hair is such a nightmare. I’m glad Rogaine can help so much. I’d probably try it.

9. Mimi Green on July 6, 2016 at 4:10 pm

I’m so thankful that my hair is nice and thick. My Mom rocks a full on bald head and my sister is thinning really bad. I’m a bit worried.

10. mellissa on July 6, 2016 at 2:20 pm

I actually didn’t know that Women’s Rogainewas out there. I think this product is going to give a lot of life back into some beautiful women that just happen to have thin hair and limited options.

11. Vera Sweeney on July 6, 2016 at 1:43 pm

This sounds like an amazing product!! It really is sad how much your hair can thin out as you get older.

12. Sarah on July 6, 2016 at 11:37 am

That looks like a fabulous product to help with your hair, what a beautiful after photo!

13. Pam on July 6, 2016 at 8:12 am

I have heard good things about Women’s Rogaine. I know several people who used it and loved it.

14. Jenn @ EngineerMommy on July 6, 2016 at 7:47 am

Rogaine is a fabulous product for keeping the hair full and regrowing thinning hair. Jill Crosby is full of great advice for how to manage thinning hair.Thanks for sharing this!

15. Alli on July 6, 2016 at 4:23 am

Thankfully, I have thick hair. My friend, on the other hand, has very thin hair. I’ll have to pass on this info to her and tell her about the coupons.