Healthy Summer Snacking With Dandy Celery

brooklin on body board in oceanWith our girls headed back to school very soon we are trying to soak in every last minute of summer while we can. That means we’ve been on the go a lot lately and while I stay active and go to the gym the one thing I also wanted to be sure that I did this summer was eat right. Eat the foods that fill me up and fuel me through my day.

One thing we always like to do as a family to stay on budget is to shop what’s in season. Right now it’s summer vegetable season and there’s plenty of our summer favorites in season like crisp celery.  Dandy Celery Snackers makes eating on the go simple and easy with their prepackaged celery and snack kits. They’re the perfect portable snacks for myself and my family and comes with different dips like peanut butter, Sriracha and  for me there’s even a lite ranch dip. I like that we can easily find Dandy Celery inside local groceries here in California. Dandy Celery Sticks On The Go ContainersWe’ve had such a fun summer on the go and when it comes to my kids  playing on the beach I just want them to stay hydrated and have fun. I know that they’re constantly on the go so it’s nice to have snacks on hand that they can grab and go.Dandy Celery Sticks For Busy Moms What I like about these grab and go snacks from Dandy is that they can enjoy them anywhere, and they come with everything you need for a quick and delicious snack. Because while I want my kiddos to eat healthy, they’d rather eat quickly and get back to playing. Kids playing at oceansideThe Dandy Lite Ranch Dip is only 80 calories, which is the perfect snack for me. Whether I’m grabbing a quick snack after the gym or just enjoying one while I watch my girls play on the beach it’s nice to have healthy options for quick snacks. Dandy Celery Sticks On The Go Lite RanchIt’s important to me that I set a healthy example for my girls and that they see me snacking responsibly, no matter where we go and how busy we are. Do you want to be inspired to eat more fresh fruits & vegetables and get more active? Check out Dandy’s FREE food & exercise logs which will help you develop healthy habits.

You Could Win the Best. Vacation. Ever!

Right now I’d love to encourage you to enter the summer snacking sweepstakes where you could win $5,000 build-your-own dream vacation. You could win the grand prize or one of the prize packs filled with delicious products. For a list of prizes and more details, please read the official rules and regulations.

What are your favorite healthy snacks for on the go?

1. shelly peterson on September 22, 2016 at 9:59 am

We love celery and these would make perfect on the go snacks! I am not sure they are sold here though.

2. Cathi Crismon on August 2, 2016 at 2:50 pm

Interesting. I’ve not seen these in a store in my valley. I’ll have to check more.

3. janis on August 2, 2016 at 10:27 am

I’ve certainly never seen this before, but it is really cool! I love how you can choose from all those different dippings, they look delicious.

4. Liz Mays on August 2, 2016 at 6:17 am

What a convenient way to bring along something healthy for the kids! I love the CRUNCH of celery too!

5. William Sweeney on August 1, 2016 at 8:39 pm

I have not seen these in the store before!! What a great way to pack a healthy snack while on the go and doing things.

6. Dawn McAlexander on August 1, 2016 at 8:35 pm

Ah, these look so good! I love to dip celery sticks in different dips. I think ranch would be my favorite. I will have to get some of these.

7. Aimee Smith on August 1, 2016 at 8:30 pm

These are so cute and handy! Gotta love a healthy snack!

8. Reesa Lewandowski on August 1, 2016 at 8:29 pm

I need to be on the lookout for these! What perfect little snacks for the pool and beach! They’d be great for school lunches too!

9. Claudia Krusch on August 1, 2016 at 8:03 pm

I’ve never heard of these! They sound like a great snack! Love healthy options on the go!

10. Lisa on August 1, 2016 at 7:53 pm

How have I not heard of these before! I would be eating this on the go All. The. Time!

11. Jennifer on August 1, 2016 at 7:29 pm

My kids love to snack on celery but I have never seen it done up like this! That is so handy for when you are on the go.

12. Kathy on August 1, 2016 at 4:04 pm

Those are great! I’ve never seen these around before. I love that they have these snack packs. This would be great for my girls school lunches when school starts.

13. Kelly Hutchinson on August 1, 2016 at 4:01 pm

These are the perfect snacks for the kids back to school lunches! My husband would enjoy taking these to work as well.

14. Meagan on August 1, 2016 at 2:38 pm

Seriously, the perfect snack for the beach or park! What a cute little container too!

15. Jeanette on August 1, 2016 at 12:59 pm

I’ve never heard of this product before. But what a great concept! Easy on-the-go snacking but healthy too! Perfect!

16. Amy Desrosiers on August 1, 2016 at 12:57 pm

I love these cute little cups that Dandy offers! What a convenient way to snack on the go!

17. Tara on August 1, 2016 at 12:55 pm

I am loving Dandy Celery and how it comes with the dip. This is a fantastic snack idea for the kids too.