Getting Your Kids to Drink More Water With the Gululu Interactive Bottle‏

We are happy to partner with Gululu on this post, all opinions are our own.

Kids swimming in pool on floatKeeping our kids hydrated with waters is very important for the summer time. With temperatures beign over 100 where we live and many places we visit over 110, we make sure to keep on our kids about drinking water. Half of the time its fairly easy because they are thirtsy, but that is the bodyboarding it.

Many kids may drink just small amounts of water and not really drink as much as they need in a full day. We are always looking out for new ways to help us us parents get our kids to drink more water. Finally, there is a modern water bottle great for 21st century little tech oriented minds.

Our kids to have their own smartphones and even Mia has a tablet, but we limit their time on them very easily by just taking them away. Even easier is to keep them busy with other things or interests than having the free time to sit on devices. For many reasons however, it is important that kids understand technologies to keep up in the big busy world most of us live in. So when we first saw the Gululu I knew it would be something our girls would like. Gululu Kids Electronic Water Bottle (2)The Gululu is the interactive water bottle that kids will love. It keeps kids hydrated in a fun and exciting way. They come in bright and fun colors that kids will love and have everything you need to easily get started.

The Gululu water bottle is totally waterproof and it turns on to reveal an interactive friend that your kids will get to interact with. Drink water and things start to happen, it’s a virtual pet that helps to create healthy habits for a bright and successful future. We added the App on our daughters phone so she can see her pet and interact with Gululu and track her water intake. Gululu Kids Electronic Water Bottle (4)If you know our Brooklin you know she’s very busy. It’s important for kids who are active to make sure they’re drinking enough water and I like that the bottle makes drinking water fun. Gull is also BPA free so you know it’s safe to use with your kiddos. I liked how it doesn’t let water leak out and it does accuratly count water consumption. It’s so smart, it’s genius!  Gululu Kids Electronic Water holding bOur girls also like taking turns to see which one of them can move their pet through their day the fastest. It’s fun to see them so excited about drinking water. Gululu Kids Electronic Water Bottle (6)The more your child drinks the more their pets grow and evolve. I liked that when our little one went to grab her bottle for a drink before bed she found her pet sleeping.Gululu Kids Electronic Water Bottle (1)

Get Yours –

Right now you can pre-order your very own Gululu by helping their Kickstarter crowdfunding. Our kids really have had fun with their Gululu and I can see this being fun for other kiddos too, if you want to develop healthy habits with your kids why not make it fun and exciting.

How are you encouraging our little ones to drink more water?

1. Amado Scheulen on August 6, 2016 at 3:06 am

I know they are either full of sugar or sugar substitute, but I like that I can control the amount I put in so I can put a drop in a full bottle of water and they ll down it, as apposed to not drinking anything at all .

2. Life as a Convert on July 10, 2016 at 8:10 pm

I think this is a fun idea, but maybe too much? Kids should be drinking water anyway

3. emily on July 6, 2016 at 6:19 pm

My nephew doesn’t have an issue in drinking water but if he did i think this is a perfect match for him and i will definitely have this one as a gift. 😉

4. Erin Tracy on July 5, 2016 at 10:18 pm

It can be hard to get kids to drink water. I remember when I was little, I hated water. Stuff like this can be great for picky drinkers.

5. Marielle Altenor on July 5, 2016 at 2:20 pm

I’m so glad my son doesn’t have an issue when it comes to drinking water but if he did, this would be perfect for him!

6. CourtneyLynne on July 5, 2016 at 5:57 am

Omg my daughter needs this water bottle!!! Seriously!!! I need to get her one!

7. Heather on July 4, 2016 at 7:16 pm

This is such a fun idea! I want one! It would definitely help entice kids to drink more water!

• Gululu on July 5, 2016 at 12:16 am

Thanks Heather! You can Pre order your Gululu 30% off for the next 3 days. Click on the word Guululu and you will be linked back to our kickstarter page.
      Thanks!

8. Bonnie @wemake7 on July 4, 2016 at 2:34 pm

Oh my gosh! That is really cute and such a great idea. I would definitely buy this when it becomes available.

• Gululu on July 5, 2016 at 12:15 am

Thanks Bonnie It’s already available! Our campaign has 3 more days to go.. Click on the word Gululu and it will link you to the campaign page.
      Thanks for your interest and happy drinking!

9. Brandy on July 4, 2016 at 10:39 am

What a super cute bottle to get kids drinking more water. I have noticed around here if I keep water bottles (even in sports bottles) in the fridge then the kids are more apt to reach for that and drink it up! This is a super neat idea though!

• Gululu on July 5, 2016 at 12:13 am

Thanks so much Brandy!

10. mary on July 4, 2016 at 8:05 am

What a great product. I have a hard time drinking all my water, so I sure hope they make something like this for us adults too. But seriously, I think my kids would love this so much. Thanks for sharing

• Gululu on July 5, 2016 at 12:13 am

Thanks Mary!

11. Amanda Love on July 3, 2016 at 9:25 pm

This is a fun way to keep them hydrated during the summer, it’s amazing that it’s interactive and it has an app that they can also play with. I love the idea and I’m definitely into it. It’s something that I would buy for my kids.

• Gululu on July 5, 2016 at 12:11 am

Thanks for your support Amanda!

12. Mike on July 3, 2016 at 6:05 pm

What an awesome idea. And I also love that it’s a re-usable water bottle, so while the children are learning about their health, they are also learning that we don’t need to be buying 24 packs of bottled water to hydrate ourselves 🙂

• Gululu on July 5, 2016 at 12:10 am

Thanks Mike- so true! Gululu promotes an “environmental friendly” approach too 🙂 You can learn more about it here:http://kck.st/29brmBY

13. Chrishelle on July 3, 2016 at 4:18 pm

What a fantastic idea to encourage your kids to increase water intake. It is amazing how even young kids are smart phone savy. Cool idea.

• Gululu on July 5, 2016 at 12:08 am

Thanks Chrishelle!

14. Jeanine on July 3, 2016 at 4:01 pm

Wow this is a fantastic idea. We really struggle to get our kiddos to drink the proper amount of water, and one of my kiddos refuses most days! He would much rather drink milk and we need to curb that a little bit!

• Gululu on July 5, 2016 at 12:08 am

Thanks for sharing this Jeanine! Educating kids to drink water sometimes takes time.. like an adjustment curve… it takes time until it clicks. Gululu helps accelerate the process. You can learn more here: http://kck.st/29brmBY 🙂 Happy drinking!

15. Liz Mays on July 3, 2016 at 6:33 am

My daughter has one like this and it really makes a difference, so I can see how it would with kids too. I think it’s a great idea!

• Gululu on July 5, 2016 at 12:05 am

Thanks Liz! Keep drinking and enjoying 🙂

16. Jenn @ EngineerMommy on July 3, 2016 at 3:11 am

What a fun little gadget for kids. It’s so important to teach kids to drink plenty of water every day. This bottle would make it fun and interesting. I’d love to try this!

• Gululu on July 5, 2016 at 12:04 am

Thanks for your kind words Jenn! We love to see kids enjoying drinking water. Get more info / pre order here: (30% off) http://kck.st/29brmBY

17. Sarh S on July 2, 2016 at 9:46 pm

These sound totally awesome! I finally have a smart phone and I definitely want to get some of these for my three kiddos. I know they would love them and I love that they are durable… my boys are really hard on things. My youngest is a 4 year old boy and he is very good at breaking things. haha

• Gululu on July 5, 2016 at 12:03 am

Hi Sara- thanks for your comment 🙂 Your 4 year old does what every kid what do.. 🙂 This is why we designed Gululu so that it would be really hard to break it…:) You can read more and pre order here: (3 more days left) http://kck.st/29brmBY

18. Karissa on July 2, 2016 at 6:35 pm

I want that bottle now! HA! It is so cool. I love that it is a game kind of – I guess sort of like a workout watch tracker is to adults!

• Gululu on July 5, 2016 at 12:00 am

Thanks for your support Karissa! You can Pre order your Gululu 30% off 4th of July special . pnly 3 days left for this campaign. http://kck.st/29brmBY

19. Ginae B. McDonald on July 2, 2016 at 3:23 pm

This is so smart! I was never encouraged to drink more water as a child. What a shame!~

The best way to entice them to do so is also the best way to entice adults to do so. Give us something cute and/or pretty and/or will encourage conversation with others and we’re sold!

Love it!

• Gululu on July 4, 2016 at 11:57 pm

Thanks Ginae! Well written!

20. Dawn gibson-thigpen on July 2, 2016 at 4:48 am

oh awesome idea..i know my mom used to insist my brother and i drink tons of water as children and think that is why we drink so much of it as adults.

• Gululu on July 4, 2016 at 11:56 pm