Encouraging My Girls To Be Great Out There

This post was sponsored by Nature Valley as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central.

Kids by stream

If you ask the girls the one thing I always tell them when they’re headed off for school, dance, or any of their activities is to always do their best and to never give up. My girls know there isn’t anything I wouldn’t do for them but it’s important for me to teach them to also do things for themselves. A challenge doesn’t have to mean it’s the end of the world so every day as my girls head off to whatever challenges may be in front of them for the day I always remind them to do their very best.

Our middle kiddos Brooklin loves to dance, at seven years old she’s in competitive dance and I know the physical and emotional challenges for her are great. Knowing that her challenges are hard on her physically I always remind her of all of the things that were once challenging are now easy for her. This is a lesson I am watching her learn each time she wants to master a new dance move. To encourage her by reminding her of all of the things she’s already accomplished and it works. Brooklin in the woods

Our youngest looks up to her big sisters and she wants to do everything they can do. Knowing that someone looks up you has helped my older girls encourage their little sister. Encouraging her when she’s afraid or trying something new has helped my older girls gain confidence in themselves too. Being there for one another and supporting each other is something I am very proud of my girls for doing and I hope by continuing to teach them these lessons they will always be there to support and encourage one another.

Screen Shot 2016-07-03 at 3.02.57 PMWhen it comes to the physical challenges Nature Valley® helps to give my kiddos the energy they need to be great. Made with 100% natural whole grain oats their granola bars are a favorite of our girls. Nature Valley (3)Nature Valley® is partnering with Facebook to invite people to send messages of support and encouragement to a loved one. This will highlight the power of emotional support which can help each and every one of us through the everyday challenges in life, big or small. kids with nature valley

Be Great Out There & Join In

Sending a message of support is easy! You can easily share an inspiring personal video message of encouragement to the person in your life who needs it most. Visit here to send your very own message. Also be sure to check out this video, which will encourage you to be great out there too!

Savings

Download this coupon today to save on your favorite Nature Valley products.

How do you encourage your kids to be great out there?

1. Latoicha on July 10, 2016 at 5:55 pm

I encourage my children everyday to go out and be great in whatever they do. I tell them they are the best and that they can do anything.

2. Nicole Escat on July 8, 2016 at 4:08 pm

This is a very nice post! Every girl should have a mother like you, we should be confident in what we do as a woman!

3. Mary on July 7, 2016 at 7:48 pm

With all the negativity in the world these days, this is great. We definitely need more encouragement

4. Wendy @ ABCs and Garden Peas on July 7, 2016 at 5:11 pm

Encouraging our kids to do great can have such a positive impact. I try to always encourage mine to keep going and never give up.

5. Seattle Travel Blogger on July 7, 2016 at 5:42 am

Your girls are cute…and flexible!
    This product looks like a great healthy snack for kids.

6. Ryan Escat on July 7, 2016 at 12:24 am

I like this, I also want to encourage my son. This is a very informative post!

7. Ann Bacciaglia on July 6, 2016 at 7:55 pm

I always encourage my kids to try new things. It is so important to let them experiment.

8. Liz Mays on July 6, 2016 at 7:33 pm

I think reminding them of what they’ve accomplished so far is a great way to encourage them. It really is important!

9. Theresa on July 6, 2016 at 7:05 pm

Encouragement and support are key in helping to raise kids who never give up and give any activity their best effort. We also like to reward with a little Nature Valley too 🙂

10. Marcie W. on July 6, 2016 at 4:54 pm

I think encouraging our kids to do their best is something that will stick with them for a lifetime. I always tell my trio to remember to embrace love and kindness too.

11. Kelly Hutchinson on July 6, 2016 at 3:43 pm

I think you are doing an amazing job raising those girls! I have two of my own and I find it encouraging to read about your family. I love the Don’t on giving up. So true!

12. Jeanine on July 6, 2016 at 2:46 pm

We encourage our kids by not only showing them what we can do but showing them their potential too and how much they can use it and how far they can go! Love this post!

13. Cinny on July 6, 2016 at 1:34 pm

Aww, that’s so nice. Encouragement is a huge part of growing up strong!

14. Tonia @thechattymomma on July 6, 2016 at 12:14 pm

So great to see you encouraging your girls. It’s exactly what kids need.

15. Lindsey Paris on July 6, 2016 at 12:13 pm

Giving up is SO easy, but my mom taught me to have a huge dose of determination. ANd hey, snacks DO help.

16. Pam on July 6, 2016 at 8:55 am

It’s so important to encourage your kids to never give up and to go out and do big things. Nature Valley are my favorite protein snack bars.

17. crystal on July 6, 2016 at 7:45 am

My middle child is the bravest of all of my kids. Once she tries something the others will do it too. Her bravery & willingness to try is something I want to always encourage. It’s how she’ll find out her own greatness out there, I’m sure.

18. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle on July 6, 2016 at 6:33 am

Every morning, I remind my kids how amazing they are, how talented they are, and how proud their father and I are of them. That’s the kind of thing that can power a child to be great.