Delicious Guilt-Free Snacks For Busy Moms

We are happy to partner with Balance Bar® and Mom It Forward on this compensated post. All opinions are my own.

fitnessStaying active and healthy is important to me. I am a busy mom of three and in between chasing my girls around I try to find room for working out and staying active. The last few years I have put an even bigger emphasis on my overall health and wellness but it’s important that I also get to enjoy the foods I crave.

I’m always looking for quilt free snacks that I can crave freely and Balance® is the right option for me. It’s especially important to fuel my body before long workouts so I like that Balance is a delicious snack that helps me get through my long workouts. It’s nice to fuel up before a long workout and with Balance I feel satisfied and ready for anything! balance bar2What I like about Balance is how great they taste. There are four delicious flavors like Chocolate Caramel Peanut Nougat, Chocolate Peppermint Patty, Dark Chocolate Pecan Turtle and Dulce De Leche & Caramel. I am a big Caramel fan so I dug into the box of Dulce De Leche & Caramel first. It definitely tastes like the sweet treats that I crave and was a delightful before workout pick me up. I like that I can literally grab and go and take Balance with me anywhere on the go. balance barYou know what’s best for you; Balance has a deliciously perfect ratio of carbohydrates, protein and dietary fat that will get you craving balance freely. So why not crave delicious things totally guilt free?!?!

You can learn more about Balance on their website. Also be sure to stay connected with BalanceBar on Facebook for tips and nutritional information and BalanceBar on Twitter.

How are you satisfying your cravings in a guilt free way?

1. Chrysa Kieke Duran on July 25, 2016 at 5:20 pm

These snacks look perfect for me. I tend to snack throughout the day and definitely feel guilty afterwards. These flavors look great and I could skip feeling the guilt.

2. Nikki Wayne on July 22, 2016 at 11:41 pm

These are great snacks! I will check the grocery and grab some!

3. crystal on July 22, 2016 at 3:04 pm

I have a sweet tooth that rules my day (or ruins it some days). I need to nab some of these so I can have something yummy I don’t regret.

4. Kelly Hutchinson on July 22, 2016 at 2:19 pm

I am always on the hunt for snacks that I can have before I head to the gym. Balance Bars seem like a great choice for me.

5. Diana on July 22, 2016 at 12:20 pm

I would die in the mornings if it weren’t for protein bars! They are my go-to on the way out the door meals.

6. Jamaise on July 22, 2016 at 12:05 pm

I’d love to try their Bare bars – gluten & soy free. It helps to have a snack ready to grab, especially when it’s good for you and tastes good too!

• Colleen Lanin on July 22, 2016 at 1:31 pm

I’m gluten-free so I’d like to try those too. It can be so hard to find gluten-free snacks when traveling!

7. Amy Desrosiers on July 22, 2016 at 8:04 am

Yum! These look like just the snacks my husband and I love before or after the gym!

8. Karlaroundtheworld | Karla on July 22, 2016 at 8:03 am

Guilt-free indeed! If everything was just like Balance, I’m amazed that there are quite a few products like this, there should be more.

9. Jocelyn @ Hip Mama's Place on July 21, 2016 at 9:13 pm

I’m always on the lookout for guilt-free, yummy snacks. This fits the bill for me!

10. Toni | BoulderLocavore.com on July 21, 2016 at 8:03 pm

Guilt-free snacks are always a winner! I would definitely try this and recommend it to my friends!

11. Melisasource on July 21, 2016 at 7:12 pm

Guilt free.. I definitely need these. Will give them a try for sure!

12. Cinny on July 21, 2016 at 6:08 pm

I’m always looking for healthy snacks. As we age, it’s inevitable that we can’t keep it off like we used to!

13. Meagan on July 21, 2016 at 5:19 pm

I love a guilt free snack. Frozen blueberries are a personal favorite.

14. ROSE on July 21, 2016 at 4:28 pm

I’m busy too. I know… we all are. Guilt-free snacking is the best kind of snacking!

15. Pam on July 21, 2016 at 3:44 pm

I have hard good Higgs about Balance Bars. I might have to try them.

16. Val on July 21, 2016 at 3:23 pm

You had me at guilt free! Certainly going to have to try these snacks as I am super busy almost all day and night long!

17. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle on July 21, 2016 at 2:39 pm

Those look really tasty. Thanks for sharing them. I’m always busy, and I need something I can grab when I’m on the go.

18. Robin (Masshole Mommy) on July 21, 2016 at 2:28 pm

Those sound like awesome snacks! I will definitely be buying some of these.