I’m sharing #Luvs in my life as part of a LUVs sponsored series for Socialstars™. #LuvsDiapers #LuvsCrowd
We spend a lot of time on the go in between our summer activities and all of the other things we have going on we never seem to slow down. I know that with three kids, work and my own life I have to simplify everything that we do. The key to being able to manage it all is being able to stay organized and stay prepared, especially with little ones.
5 Simple Hacks For Busy Moms This Summer
- Staying Prepared – Our youngest is so adventurous so to keep her busy I’m making sure we have plenty of things to do. Staying prepared with fun activities, crafts and activities will help your kiddos stay engaged. Even if it’s just an hour at the park or painting with water colors at home. Try to plan one thing each day that’s simple and fun and it gets the kiddos out of the house and keeps them busy.
- Headed to the Beach? – Make sure you also take baby powder, it easily helps you get sand off your kiddos! Want to hide valuables so you can splash with your little one down at the water hide your phone in a diaper, it’s the best way to deter anyone form touching your things.
- Get Messy – Summer is one of the messiest times for my little ones. Did you know that if you use a cupcake liner on your popsicle you can prevent your popsicle form melting and dripping all over? It really works! Plus you can use that same cupcake liner to top your drinks with and keep out bugs and unwanted critters out of your cup.
- Have Fun – Summer is all about fun so spend some time not planning anything at all. Last minute plans are sometimes the best plans!
- Stay Organized – I like to stay organized this helps us when we have to leave the house. Making sure you have things like diapers and sunscreen in one place so they are easy to grab. If you’re traveling organize your kids clothing by outfit per day in bags.
One thing that I know is that you don’t have to spend a lot of money to have a great summer. The same goes for essentials for my kids like diapers. Luvs diapers are great quality and a great value. I never have to worry with Luvs because know that my little one is protected from leaks so we can spend more time having fun and making memories this summer!
What are your best hacks for getting through a busy summer?