Easy Toddler Snacking – Fun Ways To Encourage Your Little One To Eat

gerber lil beanies snacks made of beansLets face it, toddlers do what is is that they want to do. Most of the time they’re in between total happiness and mischievousness. On thing you do know about toddlers is they eat what they want, when they want to. My oldest kiddo used to sit in front of the fridge and pick different snacks she would want, then not eat anything she picked out. With our youngest we have had to get creative with snacks.

Gerber® Lil’ Beanies(TM) snacks makes snack time easy and delicious because my toddler actually wants to eat their snacks. One of the best ways to get your little one to eat snacks is to make it play time.

We like to play tic yay toe with our Gerber® Lil’ Beanies(TM) snacks. Granted our little one isn’t that great but we always race at the end to see who will finish their snacks first.

gerber lil beanies crispy snackGerber® Lil’ Beanies(TM) is a nutritious snack that has 2 grams of protein (9% Daily Value) and 1 gram of fiber per serving. Lil’ Beanies(TM) is the perfect snack to delight both you and your toddler.

Did you know that these are also a great clean snacks for your toddler. They are made from the goodness of navy beans and naturally flavored,and are not made with genetically engineered (GM) ingredients and has no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. So you can also feel great about what you’re giving your little one. gerber lil beanies baked snack with beans toddlerGerber® Lil’ Beanies(TM) are also great for on the go, they’re a mess free delicious snack so we always take them with us on long trips. They’re actually one of our toddlers favorite snacks and she loves the new white cheddar and broccoli flavor. We were able to easily find these at our local Target store, you can find them at any Target retailer near you.

For more easy toddler snacking tips be sure to visit the Gerber website.

What are your favorite ways to get your toddler snacking?

1. Christy Garrett on June 24, 2016 at 12:52 pm

I wish that we had these when my youngest was smaller. I love that it is a way to help get toddlers to eat their veggies. I typically didn’t have any issues getting my son to eat veggies though. He also loves the fruit in the squeeze pouches. I still buy them for him.

2. Shaney Vijendranath (youbabyandi) on June 24, 2016 at 11:35 am

I need to get some of these and keep one in the car because my daughter always wants to munch on her way back from school.

3. Jay Simms on June 24, 2016 at 10:27 am

There was something really similar to this when mine were little. They just loved it. I bet toddlers really love this snack.

4. Kristine Foley on June 24, 2016 at 9:07 am

We are a huge fan of these and Gerber in general! Love the cans and how easy they are to take on the go!

5. Lori Felix on June 24, 2016 at 7:28 am

When my daughter was little she made me do the airplane method to get her to try snacks that she hadn’t had before. Gerber snacks were always her favorite.

6. April Mims on June 23, 2016 at 4:43 pm

A healthy, mess free snack is the way to go! My grandson hasn’t started snacking yet but I’m sure he’ll love these when he gets older.

7. Angie on June 23, 2016 at 1:39 pm

Those seem really handy. I’m not a mom, but I’ll have to keep these in mind for if that ever changes.

8. Ann Bacciaglia on June 23, 2016 at 11:41 am

My kids loved to snack. The Lil’ Beanies look like a great snack for little ones.

9. Annemarie LeBlanc on June 22, 2016 at 11:44 pm

I wish that was available when my kids were still toddlers. Oh well, there are the grandchildren who would love to snack on that. I’ll stock up on a few and give them to the little peanuts when they come over to visit this weekend.

10. Stephanie Pass on June 22, 2016 at 10:36 pm

My youngest used to love Gerber snacks when she was a toddler. These look like they’d be tasty.

11. Kelly Hutchinson on June 22, 2016 at 9:54 pm

These are really great tips. And so much fun! I wish I would have thought of these when mine were little.

12. OurFamilyWorld on June 22, 2016 at 7:23 pm

Both my kids were Gerber babies. They are all grown up now. Gerber is a brand trusted by most moms.

13. Heather Lawrence on June 22, 2016 at 1:56 pm

My kids were Gerber babies too! Hard to believe that the youngest is already 5.
    Thankfully this is a brand that I trust so I know when it’s time for my grandbabies to snack I will know what to grab for them.

14. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle on June 22, 2016 at 1:50 pm

I used to get my toddlers to eat finger sized veggies by dipping them in ranch. Ranch is the great equalizer.

15. William Sweeney on June 22, 2016 at 1:36 pm

My kids loved Gerber snacks when they were younger. I love all the different varieties they have come out with!