Easily Clean Up Messes Anywhere With Epic Wipes

epic wipes (7)Our girls make plenty of messes and with summer here and we’re spending more and more time playing outdoors it’s important that I can also easily clean them up. Whether we’re on the go at the beach or camping or even just making mud pies in the backyard. We are happy to partner with Epic Wipes on this post, all opinions are our own. epic wipes (2)Epic Wipes are towel-sized wet wipes that are strong enough for a mud-caked mountain biker yet gentle enough for a s’more covered munchkin. I like how easy they are to take with us on the go. Kids get dirty camping or just playing in the mud? Just wipe and go it’s so easy to use.

As you know normal wipes are just too small and too flimsy to do the really tough jobs. The ones like this…… epic wipes (8)You just easily clean them up. We really liked the size of them and how well they worked. epic wipes (1)They also are something I have now stocked in my husbands garage.  I also have extras in the car and in my on the go bag, because with little ones you just never know when they might get dirty and need cleaning up. epic wipes (4)As far as the garage goes, they’re great for tough jobs and lots of greasy messes. epic wipes (5)My husband used them after a recent job and they worked well for cleaning up afterwords. epic wipes (6)Plus you can feel great about Epic Wipes knowing that they’re biodegradable and made with all natural ingredients. That’s important when you’re looking to clean little ones with sensitive skin, I myself even have sensitive skin. I can easily see myself using an epic wipe after one of the half marathons I run or even just after a long hike. Epic Wipes size ingredient list (1)

Epic Wipes are for everyone, and that means they’re for you too. Be sure to check out EpicWipes.com for more information.

Also join in now and support their Kickstarter campaign, every pledge of support means you’ll get cases of Epic Wipes. Thee are different levels of support so be sure to check out their campaign.

What could you use an Epic Wipe for?

1. Chubskulit Rose on June 20, 2016 at 5:09 pm

I love the size, you can really clean u with that in time. I will look for this in the store.

2. The Cubicle Chick on June 18, 2016 at 9:07 pm

Those are nice and great for a day at the park or the zoo. Thanks for sharing. – Yolonda

3. ricci on June 18, 2016 at 8:48 am

I need to keep some of these in my car!! I am always in need of a wipe!! LOL!!

4. Rebecca Swenor on June 17, 2016 at 11:35 pm

These look like great wipes for sure. I love they have no toxins and they have essential oils in them. Thanks for sharing these great wipes.

5. Stephanie Pass on June 17, 2016 at 10:26 pm

Wow, I need to find these. My kids do make epic messes.

6. Heather Pfingsten on June 17, 2016 at 9:32 pm

Holy wow, these wipes look amazing. I have a six year old and she is always finding her way into a major mess; these would be perfect. I could also imagine them in the car for on the go snacks, camping, and general road trip travels. They sound fantastic!

7. Christy Garrett on June 17, 2016 at 8:29 pm

These wipes look amazing. They would come in handy on a camping trip.

8. Karissa on June 17, 2016 at 3:49 pm

Never heard of these wipes – but they look like they get the job done! Wipes are so necessary in life!!

9. Shaney Vijendranath (youbabyandi) on June 17, 2016 at 3:48 pm

I so need these in my life. I can’t imagine life now without wet wipes. lol. I hope they come to my country soon!

10. Michelle Cantu on June 17, 2016 at 8:23 am

Oh these sound and look amazing. I carry baby wipes for my boys, but these would do the trick way better.

11. Kathy on June 17, 2016 at 7:55 am

Those sound like great wipes. I could always use them for on the go. They would really come in handy.

12. William Sweeney on June 17, 2016 at 7:31 am

I had not heard of these wipes before!! They sound perfect for our family with the older kids.

13. Dogvills on June 17, 2016 at 2:48 am

I haven’t heard of this brand before, but I love that these wipes are huge, I will look for this.

14. Rese on June 16, 2016 at 8:16 pm

Cleaning my house! My kids are slobs! I call them little Tasmanian devils as they whip themselves into rooms in my home and tear it all up. ☺

15. Sarah on June 16, 2016 at 7:35 pm

I love how big these epic wipes are – very cool!

16. lisa on June 16, 2016 at 5:32 pm

Holy cow those wipes are huge! I love it! We always need wipes and regular wipes are never big enough.

17. jamie on June 16, 2016 at 4:09 pm

Those are cool! I love how big they are. Smaller wipes just aren’t big enough some times.

18. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle on June 16, 2016 at 3:12 pm

Good grief, those things are huge! I should get a couple of packs of these for my husband and the kids.

19. Bites for Foodies on June 16, 2016 at 3:08 pm

These are absolutely brilliiant!!! How much sense does it make to have huge wipes as opposed to always using (a million) of the little ones?!? Unfortunately, I haven’t seen these in my neck of the woods!