Stylish Kid Clothing Right to Your Door from Kidbox

We are happy to partner with Kidbox on this post, all opinions are our own.

kidbox doorstep kids clothingI am a busy mom of three girls and I feel like between our girls someone is constantly growing out of their clothes. Our girls each have their own style so sometimes shopping for everyone can be quite the task. We were thrilled to try out Kidbox, the box of stylish clothing that comes right to our door. It’s not a subscription box though at all, you can pick what to keep form your box and you pay after you receive your items.

I liked how simple it was to set up my child’s box. I decided for our first box to get it for our little fashionista, Brooklin. She was so excited when her box came too and right away she was excited. 2bOpening up the box right away she saw her name right away and I got to see a list of all of the items included in her Kidbox. 4

As a busy mom I need things to be easy and Kidbox makes it easy. You can either keep the entire box for only $98.00 or purchase just the items you want to keep. I filled out Brooklin’s profile so she got styles that perfectly fit her personality. If you decide not to keep anything just use the remade label and return bag to send your selections back. It can’t be more hassle free than that! aBrooklin was so excited by unboxing her clothing. Our girls don’t get a lot of packages addressed to them so I think it was just a fun way to persnalize something special just for her. dIn the end she got 9 pieces total. This included pants, several tank tops, two tops, shorts, a romper and a dress. There were several items from brands like 7 For All Mankind, a favorite for our girls.  She had fun discovering each piece and talking all about how she was going to wear it. fWhat I like is that Kidbox also gives back. It gave me the opportunity to talk with her about children who are less fortunate than her. Kid box also give back a box for every one that is purchased, so she loved the idea that another little girls might get to wear the same outfits as her. Then she quickly began styling her favorite outfits for her own mini fashion show, hoping that the little girls who receives pretty new clothes does the same exact thing. 6After she got done opening the box the box itself turned in to even more fun. She used the stickers and crayons to decorate her box and get creative. OOL_6551We live in sunny southern California so it’s nice that Kidbox takes our location and weather into consideration. Long layers just aren’t ideal for the heat so Brooklin really got items she would wear.

This top and shorts is her favorite new school outfit and it’s comfortable and stylish. 11She could not waist to wear this white 7 For All Mankind romper she got in her box. I like how each of the outfits really fit her personality and I would definetly try Kidbox again in the future!  10She definitely had a lot of fun in this romper! 10b

#UnpackHappy Monthly Giveaway

To share the joy unpacking happiness together, Kidbox is giving away a year of clothes to one winner each month, plus each month they will also award outfits to an additional 5 children in need.

To Enter: Take a photo or video of your unique kid unpacking happiness—opening their Kidbox, a special gift they received, or sharing a special gift with a friend—and share it on Instagram or Facebook with the hashtag #UnpackHappy, #Kidbox and Kidbox on Instagram or Kidbox on Facebook.

You can enter once per day each month for extra chances to win! You can sign up for your child’s first box today and check out more about Kidbox on their website.

What’s one way shopping for your kiddos could be easier?

1. Angie on June 2, 2016 at 11:40 am

These are so so so adorable! I love subscription boxes, so if I ever have kids I’ll have to keep this one in mind!

2. Raijean S on May 26, 2016 at 9:26 am

How cute.. I think this would be a great idea for my boychld. he’s all about picking out his own clothes.

3. Rosey on May 26, 2016 at 2:46 am

I like that they come right to your door. Def. checking out kidbox.

4. Stephanie Pass on May 25, 2016 at 8:34 pm

She is just too cute! My daughter would absolutely LOVE this box. She is such a little fashionista.

5. Kelly Hutchinson on May 25, 2016 at 7:03 pm

This would be such a great service if my kids were younger. I love the clothes! Your daughter looks so adorable!

6. Christy Garrett on May 25, 2016 at 1:37 pm

I need to do this for my son. I don’t like fighting crowds trying to find him clothes. I’ll have to check it out.

7. Jamie on May 25, 2016 at 12:48 pm

Ahh!!! It’s StitchFix for kids! My daughter would love this. I think she was as excited for my StitchFix boxes as I was. It’s so fun to get surprises in the mail.

8. Karlaroundtheworld | Karla on May 25, 2016 at 12:00 pm

Kidbox’s services look very appealing for someone like me who prefers to have a set instead of a collection from separate sources. I like the confidence with their return policy, this simply means that you’re almost guaranteed to take one or all anyway!

9. Ashleigh @Dash of Evans on May 25, 2016 at 11:13 am

I have 3 girls too! They would love something like this for a birthday or special treat. The price is a bit steep for us, but I’m sure it would be something they’d never forget!

10. Toni | BoulderLocavore.com on May 25, 2016 at 10:16 am

I’m all about ordering online and delivery. In fact so much so that when I took my youngest to a store to buy clothes he had no idea you could buy clothes like that!

11. Crystal on May 25, 2016 at 9:24 am

How cute is she?!?! Love the items in her box, especially the romper. Cutting out shopping time is awesome.

12. Melissa Dixon on May 25, 2016 at 8:35 am

This is such a great service. I know my daughter and I would both enjoy it!

13. Sarah Bailey on May 25, 2016 at 8:04 am

Oh my goodness this is such a fun sounding box – the clothing sounds awesome and I love the fact the box turns into fun! x

14. Vera Sweeney on May 25, 2016 at 7:58 am

My daughter loves getting new clothes!! The box looks like fun what a great coloring box!

15. Kathy on May 25, 2016 at 7:37 am

That is such an awesome box. I need to check it out. I would love to get one for both of my daughters. I love that it’s got some great stylish products in it for kids.

16. Laura Funk on May 25, 2016 at 7:01 am

I love that little white romper and how cool that the box turns into a coloring box. Looks like something I may need to sign my kids up for

17. Brandy on May 25, 2016 at 6:51 am

This is a super cute subscription box for kids, I Love it and love that she used the box to draw a cute photo and color it!

18. Chrystal | Nevermore Lane on May 25, 2016 at 4:54 am

Wow! That box is amazing. I love that they have a little activity in the box for them too. The clothes are adorable. Smiles are amazing.

19. Nicole Escat on May 25, 2016 at 2:49 am

I would love to see a happy and surprised smile from my son! Gonna try this box, it loads with so much fun and love!

20. Ryan Escat on May 25, 2016 at 1:47 am

Wow, you’ve got a very nice idea! What a surprise it can bring to our little ones!

21. OurFamilyWorld on May 25, 2016 at 1:29 am

Those are cute and comfortable clothes. I have never heard of this subscription box before. I will check this out for the twins.

22. Valerie Gray on May 24, 2016 at 7:43 pm

This looks like a very fun box, I even want one. I love how they include stuff or kids to play with besides just clothes.

23. Nancy at Whispered Inspirations on May 24, 2016 at 7:24 pm

What an awesome box, I have two girls who would love this. I will have to look into it!

24. Mary on May 24, 2016 at 6:25 pm

The romper is by far my favorite! How adorable! My daughter would love to receive these clothes!

25. Chrishelle on May 24, 2016 at 6:22 pm

What a great idea for busy parents. And the clothes are quite stylish. Love you have the option of a whole box or just a piece or two.

26. Tonya on May 24, 2016 at 5:42 pm

What a great idea! My daughter would have loved this when she was young! Cute clothes. That romper is adorable.

27. Liz Mays on May 24, 2016 at 5:30 pm

What an awesome way to update the wardrobe. The new clothes are looking great!

28. lisa on May 24, 2016 at 3:20 pm

These look so great! My girls would love to get their own boxes of stuff! I love this!

29. Pam on May 24, 2016 at 9:56 am

I love the romper! This sounds like a really great box for kids. Your daughter sounds like she really enjoyed it!

30. MELISASource on May 24, 2016 at 8:43 am

Shopping for my kids would be easier if they actually LIKED anything! LOL Seriously, though. They are picky…

31. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle on May 24, 2016 at 8:41 am

How fun! They really do have a box for everything these days, don’t they?

32. Catherine Sargent on May 24, 2016 at 8:39 am

Those outfits are really nice. I will have to check this out for my little niece.

33. Robin (Masshole Mommy) on May 24, 2016 at 8:33 am

I love this idea. I might just check it out for my boys 🙂

34. Julie Wood on May 24, 2016 at 7:28 am

This would be a fun way to get my daughter some clothes. She loves getting things in the mail and I know she would love a new outfit for Summer!

35. Janet W. on May 24, 2016 at 3:41 am

What a fun box to receive! Looks like a ton of great items!