Shopping Our New ALDI Store

This post was sponsored by ALDI as part of Influencer Activation for Influence Central.

We have a lot of different stores around us and often we shop at the ones we know will have everything we need. We eat a lot of organic foods and it’s important to me that the stores we shop at carry those kinds of things. I was thrilled when we heard there was an ALDI opening up right near us. ALDI offers its SimplyNature line of foods which is great for our family since it includes USDA Certified organic and Non-GMO foods. They also carry liveGfree gluten-free products, and USDA Choice meats . Equally important are the NeverAny! products that are free from any antibiotics, hormones and animal by-products. aldi storesOther things also intice our family to a store like ALDI is that we like how you are encouraged to bring your own shopping bags. You also pay a quarter for a shopping cart and get your quarter back on the way out. It’s an easy way to keep the parking lot uncluttered. My husband who often cleans up carts in other parking lots won’t have to worry about any dings in his car from the left behind carts either. I think of this as a win, win really. ALDI quarter shopping cartsInside the store we found neat rows of everything we’re already buying. We stocked up on lunch boxes staples and after school snacks. We quickly found a lot of organic and healthy varieties of food and all at great prices too. Our store has 1lb of organic grass-fed ground beef on sale for $2.99. So we stocked up on dinner essentials as well. aldi shopping collage CollageI also decided to pick up extra items I knew we would need for our daughters birthday party that’s happening this weekend. Check out was so fast and easy and we were out the door just as quickly as we walked in. We actually drive our electric car mostly around town to run errands so we packed everything up in our electric car and reusable shopping bags. IMG_5126In the end we ended up getting a ton of food for a little over $100.00 at ALDI. ALDO shopping haulI can easily see ourselves shopping at ALDI again in the future and I like how simple and clean the store was. They also have the healthy organic brands I want to buy for our family and I really thought the prices were great! aldi haulWe’re looking forward to sharing one of our favorite simple dinner ideas, a grilled pizza recipe with roasted vegetables. All fresh and we found all of the ingredients right at ALDI. With more ALDI locations opening up here in southern California we can see ourselves shopping at ALDI again soon.

You can find out more and find an ALDI store near you on their website. You can also follow ALDI on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

Have you shopped at ALDI yet? What’s your favorite simple weeknight dinners?

1. w88 mobile on August 20, 2016 at 6:16 pm

What i don’t understood is in truth how you are no longer actually a lot more smartly-preferred than you might
    be right now. You’re very intelligent. You recognize thus considerably in relation to this matter, made me for my part believe it from
    numerous numerous angles. Its like women and men are not involved except it is one
    thing to accomplish with Woman gaga! Your personal stuffs outstanding.
    Always deal with it up!

2. Susan Smith on June 1, 2016 at 12:24 pm

I often shop at our local Aldi store. I always find great deals there. My favorite weekday dinner is spaghetti and meatballs.

3. Katherine G on June 1, 2016 at 4:43 am

I wish there was an Aldis a little closer to our house. The closest one is about 15-20 minutes away.

4. Ann Bacciaglia on May 29, 2016 at 5:06 pm

I will have to look for an Aldi near me. It looks like a fantastic place to shop.

5. Beeb Ashcroft on May 28, 2016 at 7:39 pm

I’ve been shopping at Aldi’s for over years. They have a great selection and keep up with new nutritional needs such as Gluten free and others. Great store!

6. Dawn McAlexander on May 28, 2016 at 2:07 pm

I have an Aldi near me and love it. You can get some really good deals and find products you don’t see everywhere else.

7. Kelly Hutchinson on May 28, 2016 at 1:56 pm

We had an Aldi when we lived on the other side of town. We don’t have one nearby anymore. It makes me sad.

8. Seattle Travel Blogger on May 28, 2016 at 12:14 pm

Aldi is a great supermarket.
    I have known of it for quite some time now.
    It is amazing how much a quarter can do!

9. Nicole Escat on May 28, 2016 at 10:59 am

Wow, there’s a lot of products that you take at your home! I like an Aldi store, wish we have one in our area.

10. Ryan Escat on May 28, 2016 at 10:36 am

Sounds like it is cool to shop at an Aldi store. i wish we have a local store like that.

11. crystal on May 28, 2016 at 7:16 am

We just got an ALDI of our own. The kids & I have had fun exploring. The produce prices are fantastic!

12. Jeanine on May 28, 2016 at 5:41 am

I don’t think we have aldi in Canada but I do hear a lot about it and wish I could take a peak inside! My favourite weekday dinner would have to be tacos!

13. Aamir Noman on May 27, 2016 at 10:56 pm

ALDI is a great shopping mall.There is everything available at reasonable prices.

14. Liz Mays on May 27, 2016 at 7:23 pm

It sounds like ALDI has just about everything. I’d definitely get my groceries there. It sounds like a great store.

15. Sarah L on May 27, 2016 at 6:51 pm

ALDI looks like a store I’d love to shop at. Too bad there aren’t any within 500 miles of me.

16. Ora Lee Gurr on May 27, 2016 at 6:40 pm

It’s really nice to find a store that carries organic food. It looks like Southern CA is the closest ALDIs for Las Vegas and nothing near Northern NV yet. If a person is disabled, is there someone to help them get their groceries out or are they just out the quarter?

17. Theresa on May 27, 2016 at 6:30 pm

We love shopping Aldi. They have such a great selection and super low prices!

18. Brandy on May 27, 2016 at 6:15 pm

I have never heard of Aldi but it looks like a great place to shop, I wonder if they will ever have any in my area.

19. valmg @ Mom Knows It All on May 27, 2016 at 6:12 pm

We have a store in our county but it isn’t in an area I go to so I always forget it’s there. I must try harder to remember to try it.

20. Mitch on May 27, 2016 at 3:40 pm

I finally went into one of these stores last month, I had to go to New Jersey to check them out. How inexpensive! And I cannot wait until they start carrying organic which I read is happening soon!
    Mitch

21. Toni | BoulderLocavore.com on May 27, 2016 at 1:51 pm

I’m not sure we have an Aldi’s near us but they look to have a fantastic assortment! I see they have a good gluten-free section too. Definitely going to investigate.

22. Pam on May 27, 2016 at 9:25 am

We love Aldi and do a lot of our shopping there! Their gluten free selections are great and they’re a good price.

23. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle on May 27, 2016 at 8:21 am

Aldi looks like a fantastic store. I can’t believe how much you go there. That’s quite a haul!

24. Dandi D on May 27, 2016 at 7:00 am

Aldi’s is such a great store–I wish we had one near us!

25. Julie Wood on May 27, 2016 at 6:27 am

I do not have an Aldi where I live, but it sure sounds like an amazing store! It looks like you and your family will save a lot of money shopping at this store!

26. Jessica on May 27, 2016 at 5:09 am

So happy you all have an ALDI store! I love how much I save shopping there! Great deals and delicious food!

27. Janet W. on May 27, 2016 at 2:43 am

Looks like you’ve found some great deals! I’ve never shopping at an ALDI before. I’ll have to check it out!

28. Cheryl on May 26, 2016 at 11:44 pm

I love shopping at our ALDI’S store. The prices are great.

29. Laurajj on May 26, 2016 at 7:00 pm

Oh we love shopping at Aldi’s. I do not go as much as I should! Looks like you made a haul! 🙂 They always have such great prices! I love their gluten free line!

30. shelly peterson on May 26, 2016 at 6:43 pm

I have heard of Aldi’s but we do not have one here where I live .Sounds like a great place for you and your family to shop at.