Starting Good Habits With A Baby Grooming Kit

This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Disney Baby grooming kit for IZEA. All opinions are 100% mine.

pout face

Some of the best moments with my children are often times the most unexpected. Last year my six year old told the story of how her favorite moment with me was when we do her hair in the morning. I think it’s those moments that mean the most to our children and with our third daughter being our last I’m trying to treasure every precious moment with her.

I grew up loving Disney, in the afternoons I would pretend I was a princess in a faraway place. Other days I was going on adventures with Mickey and Minnie Mouse so when it came time for me to have my own children my love for Disney lived on.

disneybaby walmart product line

One of the things we do before we start our day is to get dressed and then do simple things like brush our hair and teeth. I also take this opportunity to do some personal grooming. Starting healthy habits starts early so it’s a great time to connect with your baby. I just love this adorable Disney Baby Minnie Mouse Health & baby Grooming Kit. disneybaby health and baby grooming kit

We spend the time together to brush our hair and clip our nails. I find that with my third baby I enjoy doing these simple things a lot more. I was such a nervous new mom with my first, I worried a lot and looked back and wished I had taken more time to celebrate the simple moments.

So I take that approach with every moment and each of our girls.

disneybaby

If you’re a new mom just remember that your baby is always going to love you. Even as they move into the more independent stages where they want to do everything themselves. Encouragement are best for bonding moments so don’t be afraid to have a little fun.

mom and daughter grooming kit

Shopping for your baby has never been easier and you can find Disney Baby at Walmart.

What are some ways you treasure the simple moments with your baby?

Visit Sponsors Site

1. Joyce Brewer on May 24, 2016 at 6:34 am

Our six-year-old isn’t a baby any more. But he’s a huge Disney fan.
    He loves to visit the parks and watch Disney shows!

2. Lisa Thompson on May 23, 2016 at 7:13 pm

I grew up loving Disney and I still love Disney! It’s amazing how much you relax as you get further along the motherhood journey. I’m definitely more relaxed with my twins then I was with my older 2!

3. Rosey on May 18, 2016 at 1:31 am

I grew up loving Disney princesses too. I’m happy now to have a grandbaby who lets me relive it all through her eyes.

4. Tracy @ Ascending Butterfly on May 17, 2016 at 8:55 pm

No kids, No Pets, but I am an Aunt and Godmother so when I’m in town they want to hang with me (probably because they get away with murder and I love horror movies! LOL) Great shots, great post, it’s those simple moments that pass so much faster than you think! 🙂

5. Nicole Escat on May 17, 2016 at 6:24 pm

These are very nice, I didn’t know there were Minnie Mouse merchandise like these, they are all so adorable and they are the perfect gift for any little girl. Love that outfit, it’s adorable!

6. Amy Desrosiers on May 17, 2016 at 5:56 pm

Aww, this line is way too cute! My baby niece is 7 months now and would look adorable in one of these Minnie Outfits.

7. Beeb Ashcroft on May 17, 2016 at 4:24 pm

My daughters are grown now. It is so revealing to hear them share moments and memories that are their favorites and fondest.

8. Amy @ Marvelous Mommy on May 17, 2016 at 1:59 pm

Aww, the little Minnie Mouse grooming kit is adorable. That would make a great baby shower gift!

9. Raijean S on May 17, 2016 at 1:20 pm

Ok for 2 minutes you almost made me want a daughter but then I changed my mind…lol Love this@

10. Dawn McAlexander on May 17, 2016 at 10:23 am

I used to sit there and watch Sesame Street videos with my daughter when she was little. Now we like to have girl’s nights, where we just go out to eat and hang out.

11. Brandy on May 17, 2016 at 6:25 am

What a beautiful post, so precious! I loved reading every moment of this and your photos are just gorgeous too!

12. Ann Bacciaglia on May 16, 2016 at 10:02 pm

It is so important to live in the moment and cherish all the little moments in life. I like to take pictures so i can look back on them later.

13. Rachel Ferrucci on May 16, 2016 at 9:22 pm

The best things about girls is you’ll always be able to do your nails together, although when they get older you turn those into spa days and it’s still priceless!

14. Kiwi on May 16, 2016 at 8:52 pm

Minnie mouse is always a cute girly brand for babies. I love these adorable dainty items!

15. Theresa on May 16, 2016 at 8:47 pm

What fun Disney items these are, and I love that they are conveniently located at Walmart! I’ll have to check out the full line next time I am in the store!

16. Toni | BoulderLocavore.com on May 16, 2016 at 8:34 pm

So precious! I had no idea Walmart carried a baby Minnie collection! Great gift idea, thanks!

17. Karlaroundtheworld | Karla on May 16, 2016 at 8:22 pm

It’s true, kids will often surprise you with their own memorable experiences. That Disney grooming kit is just cute! Back in my day I would always just compile my own “set”.

18. Kristi on May 16, 2016 at 8:22 pm

That would make an adorable gift for my niece that has a birthday soon. She loves Minnie and Mickey Mouse!

19. Liz Mays on May 16, 2016 at 6:13 pm

That Minnie-themed grooming kit is so cute. It has all of the essentials. I didn’t know they offered those!

20. Marcie W. on May 16, 2016 at 4:51 pm

Life goes by so fast, so I feel it is wonderful to find sweet ways to bond. Anything Disney related is always a hit with my kids.

21. Jeanine on May 16, 2016 at 4:25 pm

We treasure all moments with our kiddos. Talk about a ton of moments. This is super cute, I am loving all the disney. That kit is adorable my girls would LOVE it!

22. Pam on May 16, 2016 at 2:56 pm

This is such a cute little baby grooming kit! We have been picking up Disney gifts for our new granddaughter.