Power Breakfast Ideas – Non-Dairy Yogurt Bowl

I didn’t always take breakfast seriously but as I have started taking better care of my health and overall well being I know how essential it is to start the day in the right direction. My mornings usually start with getting my girls off to school and then heading to the gym. Before a long workout it’s even more essential that I eat foods that will fuel my body.

Being a vegeterian I often would also like to be vegan but I still on the occasion eat eggs and cheese. For those people who might have a dairy allergy or might be vegan having a dairy free yogurt option is even more essential. ALMOND DREAM™ has a non-dairy yogurt and there’s also COCONUT DREAM® another non-dairy yogurt that’s absolutely delicious. Both are dairy free and come in many different flavors.

Almond Dream is made from real almonds in five fabulous flavor varieties, Plain, Vanilla, Mixed Berry, Strawberry, and Coconut – it’s a deliciously smooth and creamy natural indulgence.Almond Coconut Dream Low Fat (2)Low fat, made with real coconuts and almonds and just absolutely delicious. I like to add fresh berries and other delicious power packed foods to get my day going. Almond Coconut Dream Low Fat (3)Breakfast is the most important meal of the day so now more than ever I am eating healthy and whole foods. I really like the Almond Dream Coconut Yogurt with fresh fruit. Adding in some extra almonds for texture keeps this breakfast bowl power packed. Almond Coconut Dream Low Fat  (1)

To learn more visit tastetodream.com.

What are our favorite power packed breakfasts?

This is a sponsored post with Hain Refrigerated Foods, Inc. all opinions are our own.

1. Dandi D on May 24, 2016 at 4:46 am

I love to make chia pudding for breakfast with Greek yogurt, peanut butter and chocolate stevia syrup.

2. Betsy Barnes on May 22, 2016 at 1:26 pm

One of my favorite power packed breakfast, peanut butter on toasted bagel, granola on Greek yogurt and some fruit. I love this idea of yogurt bowls!

3. shelly peterson on May 20, 2016 at 11:03 am

These yogurt bowls look really good .I have never tried non- dairy yogurt before.

4. Kelly Stone on May 15, 2016 at 8:01 am

Looking for a tasty power breakfast today. So glad that I stumbled upon this. Thank you!
    – Kelly

5. Janet W. on April 22, 2016 at 5:59 am

I love your fresh ingredients! This looks delicious! What a healthy way to get your day started!

6. Julie Wood on April 17, 2016 at 8:30 am

The Almond Dream Coconut Yogurt sounds so delicious and I want to try it. I usually have oatmeal with greek yogurt and I want to try this yogurt out. It looks delicious!

7. Kenya Avocado Exporters on April 14, 2016 at 6:47 am

Wow! that’s just an amazing idea. delicious

8. GlassesShop on April 12, 2016 at 6:20 pm

i like this power breakfast

9. Kiwi on April 11, 2016 at 12:01 pm

That yogurt bowl looks delicious! Simple to make too!

10. Shannon Gurnee on April 10, 2016 at 10:26 pm

That definitely sounds like a great way to start the day! I love adding fruit to my breakfasts!

11. Kelly Hutchinson on April 10, 2016 at 5:58 pm

I love to put granola and a little dark chocolate in my yogurt. Your yogurt bowl looks amazing!

12. Katherine G on April 10, 2016 at 9:36 am

I would give this a try. Dairy doesn’t always agree with me. So to be able to have other options is great.

13. Rosey on April 10, 2016 at 1:37 am

It’s amazing all the wonderful things you can add to food now to get that power breakfast going. We slip things in the smoothies all of the time!

14. Tonya on April 9, 2016 at 8:12 am

I’m so glad you mentioned these, I’ve not noticed them in stores. I’l definitely going to check them out because I’ve been trying to cut back on my dairy intake.

15. Brandy on April 9, 2016 at 7:17 am

This is a fantastic idea for breakfast, thanks for a suggestion for a quick option when I am running around with three kids trying to get everyone to their schools!

16. mary on April 9, 2016 at 6:06 am

This looks delicious. I never thought of adding Chia to my yogurt. I have used in oatmeal and it’s great

17. Seattle Travel Blogger on April 9, 2016 at 5:50 am

It looks like you have successfully addressed the protein issues for a vegetarian, at least for breakfast time here. Chia is one of those ancient foods they say is rich in protein and fiber.
    I also use it in my oatmeal to add texture to a morning meal.

18. Toni | BoulderLocavore on April 9, 2016 at 5:31 am

Chia is fantastic for fiber and protein. What a perfect breakfast this would be!

19. Theresa on April 8, 2016 at 7:24 pm

I can’t tolerate dairy, so this yogurt looks like it’s something I need to stock up on! Adding in the fruit is a great idea, too!

20. Beeb Ashcroft on April 8, 2016 at 6:08 pm

I usually tend to go for more bran or fiber in the morning. I LOVE non-dairy yogurt because it seems to hit my tummy better.

21. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle on April 8, 2016 at 3:47 pm

Oh wow. I’ve never heard of this before. That’s a great idea, though. I have a lactose intolerant friend who always talks about missing yogurt. I’ll have to share this with him.

22. Pam on April 8, 2016 at 2:07 pm

I love the idea of a yogurt bowl. My daughter is lactose intolerant so she should try this yogurt!

23. Lisa Thompson on April 8, 2016 at 1:54 pm

This looks like a great breakfast option! We have a variety of food allergies in our house and typically stick with eggs and gluten-free toast with spinach smoothies each morning! This looks like a great alternative and I know my kids would be thrilled!!!

24. Amy @ Marvelous Mommy on April 8, 2016 at 1:44 pm

Non-Dairy Yogurt Bowl – say what?! Putting this on my grocery list now! My daughter, who is lactose intolerant, would love it!

25. Catherine S on April 8, 2016 at 1:38 pm

This sounds like a great breakfast. I need to start eating breakfast everyday. I usually don’t eat until lunch.