Quick & Easy Meals – Perfect Fit Meals

mia parkWe spend our days active as a family. Running around at the park, playing at beach on weekends. Weekdays are filled with school and after school activities so we try to make the most of our time together as a family on weekends. Our kids are busy with activities so it’s important for us that our meals are healthy and filling. We are happy to partner with Perfect Fit Meals on this post all opinions are our own. 6 year old ballerinaMost week days our kids are busy with after school activities. I spend my mornings after dropping them off and the gym them I head off to work. Our afternoons are filled with activities like dance and tumbling. Being a work at home mom my days are busy and while I try to plan ahead for meals sometimes I just get behind. I want my family to eat healthy meals so it’s important for me that our meals are balanced. Perfect Fit Meals are that perfectly balanced meal with everything you need for a delicious quick and easy meal. Perfect Fit Meals (2)Perfect Fit Meals is a healthy, delicious, ready-to-eat meal that simplifies meal time by eliminating preparation and clean up while minimizing cook time. One of our kids favorites is the Havana Chicken, a Cuban spiced chicken that’s topped with cheddar cheese, served with stewed black beans and brown rice and green beans. Perfect Fit Meals 3The black beans and rice go really well with the chicken and it’s flavorful and one that even our girls enjoy. For them just one Perfect Fit Meal can be split between them so they’re a great a great option for even feeding our family. Perfect Fit Meals (4)One of the things I worry about most is making sure our very active kids get the right kind of foods. So even if we’re busy and scheduled we can still sit down for a healthy meal that everyone will enjoy. Just heat and eat, sometimes this is the best dinner before our six year old heads off for her night time dance classes.  Being an active kid we need to be sure she’d healthy healthy and that her meals fuel her through her activities. Perfect Fit Meals (1)You can now fit Perfect Fit Meals at Albertson’s and Safeway stores near you and there are so many delicious varieties. They’re great for families or even just a quick dinner for two. You can find Perfect Fit Meals at a store near you.

What are your favorite simple meal ideas?

1. shelly peterson on May 24, 2016 at 1:11 pm

This looks really good. Looks like they have some great varieties to choose fro,. These are perfect when you don’t have a lot of time to prepare dinner.

2. Laurajj on April 6, 2016 at 7:52 pm

Oh that Havana chicken looks so good! I would love to try the Herb Crusted Chicken too! These would be so great for those busy nights!

3. MyTeenGuide on March 27, 2016 at 8:45 am

Everything looks delicious. I get too busy at times, too, and have too little time to prepare food. I will check this out.

4. Richard Hicks on March 25, 2016 at 11:05 am

Lookd like a tasty meal and one that I want to give a try

5. Tatanisha Pitts-Worthey on March 25, 2016 at 9:32 am

This looks like a very healthy and hearty meal. These meals would be perfect during busy days. You have a very pretty ballerina right there!

6. Bonnie @wemake7 on March 24, 2016 at 7:22 pm

Those look soo good. I have got to get some of these meals for our home. I think they would go over well.

7. Kathy on March 24, 2016 at 12:52 pm

That looks very good. I can be very busy at times, and making dinner can be a pain. I love ideas like these that make a quick meal for everyone. I’m going to have to check these out because they look yummy.

8. Stacie on March 24, 2016 at 7:22 am

What a great way to help busy parents get a healthy dinner on the table. Weeknights go by in a blur here. I’d love to have some of these on hand.

9. shelly peterson on March 24, 2016 at 2:52 am

These meals look very good and healthy. I love how quick you can get dinner done with these. I will have to check them out.

10. jataya wiley on March 23, 2016 at 8:58 pm

Wow! I have never seen these before! They keep coming up with the quickest solution to home cooked meals! Which is awesome for those of us who live extremely busy lifestyles!

11. Ann Bacciaglia on March 23, 2016 at 8:14 pm

This looks like a great choice for a meal in a hurry. I will have to look for it the next time i go shopping.

12. Annemarie LeBlanc on March 23, 2016 at 6:32 pm

As much as possible, I make sure our meals are home-cooked. However, we cannot avoid those hectic days when preparing dinner would be next to impossible. I will take note of Perfect Fit Meals and grab some of these the next time I shop. I guess this would be so much better than instant noodles.

13. travel blogger on March 23, 2016 at 6:25 pm

Wow – I have never heard of these, but I need to get some. We get so busy during the week, and it is hard to make decent dinners.

14. Jeanette on March 23, 2016 at 3:59 pm

That would be perfect on those busy nights (which we seem to have often!) I will be looking for these in my local grocery store.

15. Sarh S on March 23, 2016 at 3:53 pm

These look pretty tasty and looks like you cooked it all fresh from scratch. I wouldn’t mind trying these.

16. Robin (Masshole Mommy) on March 23, 2016 at 1:07 pm

This food looks really good. I would love to try this 🙂

17. Dandi D on March 23, 2016 at 5:37 am

This looks so yummy and healthy too!

18. Janet W. on March 23, 2016 at 4:11 am

That chicken looks so delicious, tender, and flavorful!