Protecting Our Kids Online With Internet Monitoring For Kids From Net Nanny

This post was sponsored on behalf of Net Nanny via One2One Network. All opinions stated are my own.Caseapp (5)Sometimes it seems so quick that my kids have grown up. I guess I should say more of how much they keep growing up is what really amazes me. Today we watched a play that our first grader did with her class and another 1st grade class it was great! Our oldest though is already a digital kid and it’s only growing!

With our kids getting older, so their interests. No more just toys, books, and TV. Now they want certain toys, electronic gadgets, and streaming videos. We are a tech loving home, so our kids have their own smartphones and our 10-year-old even has her own computer.0But with these devices also come responsibility. Not only do they need to stay off them for certain periods, but they also need to stay safe when online. We do our best to tell them what to avoid and when to talk with us. It is not easy though to tell and watch out for everything that can be a problem.

1When it comes to the smartphones and computer we rely on help with programs like Net Nanny for internet monitoring for kids. Net Nanny is a program designed to help us control what our kids see and access. We can also monitor what and where they visit as well as controlling times of use.

5We can set up all our kids with their own accounts and monitor it from any computer. Too many kids are introduced to inappropriate material before the age of 11. We enjoy giving them the freedom to learn and make their own decisions, but the internet can be a scary place.

3Net Nanny offers different passes for monitoring of 1 device, multiple, or a large family. Also add on passes as needed. Net Nanny is designed to monitor Windows, Mac, Android, and is available for iOS with the Family Pass.

6We especially like the features for home computer control. Our oldest can no longer sneak away to get on her computer, and we do not have the remove key components to restrict her use. With the ease of adjust use time, her use is under our command.

Sign up now and use this code ORDINARY30 to get 30% off!

How are you keeping your kids protected online?

1. Erin Kennedy on March 22, 2016 at 7:54 pm

This is fab, I don’t have teenagers yet, but I know this will be needed soon, and all parents should have this.

2. coolchillmom on March 20, 2016 at 8:06 am

I have been trying to protect the kids with the basic parental controls. I don’t feel that is enough so thank you for telling us about this service

3. Anosa on March 19, 2016 at 3:34 pm

This looks great, I know my sister in law worries about my nephew going on the internet when he is older. You hear so many horror stories and it is so important to keep them safe.

4. shonee on March 19, 2016 at 8:22 am

This is such good information. Right now our kids are still so young but I know that there will be a time that we need this. Thanks for sharing this!

-Shonee

5. Jasmine Watts on March 19, 2016 at 12:22 am

I have not heard of Net Nanny before!! It sounds like an awesome way to keep your kids safe online.

6. Jesica H on March 18, 2016 at 7:26 pm

This is something I’m going to need soon! Does it do computer as well as devices like phones?

7. Becca Wilson on March 18, 2016 at 4:17 pm

Net Nanny sounds like an awesome way to keep your kids safe when they are on the net!

8. Echo on March 18, 2016 at 1:06 pm

I definitely need to look into Net Nanny because I could use it for my boy! Keeping our kids safe on the internet is very important.

9. miss happy feet on March 18, 2016 at 10:33 am

dangers are everywhere for kids, and nowadays the internet pose the worst threat! thanks for sharing this! it should be shared to many!

10. Jeanine on March 18, 2016 at 8:11 am

Net Nanny is really great. I have had much success with it and have recommended it to many. I need to get it again and start!

11. Alyssa @ The Plucky Introvert on March 18, 2016 at 5:47 am

That is a really cool tool! I don’t have kids, but I still understand the importance of monitoring what they consume on the internet and tv. Its crazy to think of how differently they grow up than my generation.

12. tiaras and tantrums on March 17, 2016 at 11:23 pm

Great new app to monitor your kids online activity. My kids are not allowed to use google. They can use some games – but are not allowed to speak and chat with anyone. We are just trying to get over the weirdness that is going on with instagram now

13. Michelle on March 17, 2016 at 9:23 pm

I think that Net Nanny sounds like a must-have for parents in this day and age. I don’t have children at home anymore, but I plan to share this information with my friends who do. Thank you for the discount code.

14. ricci on March 17, 2016 at 7:42 pm

I don’t have kids but I do think it’s important to protect them fro what’s out there on the internet!!!

15. Lauren on March 17, 2016 at 5:25 pm

I think about this a lot as my kids get older. They’re not getting on the internet right now, but it won’t be long before they do. We’ll definitely use something to monitor it!

16. Vera Sweeney on March 17, 2016 at 1:06 pm

I have not heard of Net Nanny before!! We work hard to make sure our kids are safe while online!

17. Liz Mays on March 17, 2016 at 12:03 pm

This would be a really helpful tool for us. It’s hard to keep track of everything on your own these days!

18. Pam on March 17, 2016 at 11:56 am

It is so important to keep kids safe online, and it can be difficult. Net Nanny sounds like an excellent solution for parents.

19. Travel Blogger on March 17, 2016 at 11:47 am

My son isn’t old enough to be on the internet just yet, but we are already talking about how to keep him safe. It is great to know there are resources out there to help us keep him out of harm’s way when playing on the internet.