Healthy Home – Bona Power Plus #BonaPowerPlus

bona floor cleaner

With three kids and two dogs it’s safe to say we have plenty of messes. Living in California we have a lot of tile in our home that needs cleaning. As our oldest is a tween we are trying to motivate her to helping more around the house. Using things that are lightweight and are easy to use is important when trying to get your kids to help clean. We are happy to partner with Bona on this post, all opinions are our own.

kaila cleaning

The Bona PowerPlus line of deep cleaning floor care products provide three times the cleaning action and includes the Bona PowerPlus cleaning solution and the new Bona PowerPlus Deep Clean Pad with patented PowerLoop technology. It also features PowerLoop technology, the microfiber pad gently breaks apart and loosens tough dirt via the twisted nylon scrubbers while the dual zone pad absorbs and traps dirt.

The machine washable Bona PowerPlus Deep Clean Pad provides more than two times the absorbency over other microfiber pads. I like how simple their products are to use, just sprays and wipe and you’ve cleaned your floors. For our girls that means more helping out around the house, and they also find it easy to use.

brooklin cleaning

Just last week we started a new chore system for our girls and it includes more chores like mopping and cleaning bathrooms. It’s nice that with Bona their products work and are easy enough for them to use. They don’t leave any residue and we found they made cleaning easy. kaila cleaning

I know as we start spring cleaning having products that easy to use, and easy enough for our kiddos to use is most important! Plus they work, so I know our home is healthy and happy!

You can find all the Bona products including their complete line of hardwood and tile cleaners. You can also get a $3.00 coupon on their website.

How are your kids helping clean this spring?

1. Aamir Noman on May 27, 2016 at 10:46 pm

It is a great brand cleaner.

2. Janet W. on May 25, 2016 at 2:54 am

Our floors could really use a good cleaning. I’d love to try this! Bona sounds like a great brand to use.

3. Cheryl on May 19, 2016 at 3:57 am

This looks like a great mom for cleaning floors with.

4. Metro Atl. Floors on March 14, 2016 at 9:56 am

Great read! We are a full service flooring company in Atlanta, GA and our customers often ask for our opinion on the best floor cleaners. Bona is always at the top of our list and their products work great on all types of floors!

5. Tori Gabriel on March 10, 2016 at 8:44 pm

It is so important to Give kids chores around the house. We had a chore system as kids and it worked really well. Of course, having easy to use tools like this help massively.

6. Katie @ Recipe for Perfection on March 10, 2016 at 4:23 pm

Thanks for the coupon! It sure is hard to keep up with all the cleaning. Great products like this- a good mop- can really help.

7. Jaclyn Anne on March 10, 2016 at 3:51 pm

Your floors look terrific, and I love that you have your daughter pitching in and helping out around the house. She looks like a natural! I would love to try a Bona mop, thank you for the coupon, I will be using it!!

8. Echo on March 10, 2016 at 12:45 pm

This would be awesome for our hardwoods and tile. My kids love to use the sweeper thing that we currently have. It actually makes it a little more fun!

9. Lee on March 9, 2016 at 9:34 pm

This looks way better than a Swiffer. Does it really pick up the dog hair or does it just push it around? It reminds me of what they use now in hospitals. I want one. We have two shedding dogs and a cat. We have all tile as well.

Lee

10. JENN on March 9, 2016 at 4:41 pm

I love a good scrubbing mop!! The reusable nature of this one so awesome! Its eco friendly, allows you to customize your solution to meet the needs of your floors and it is very cheap maintain!

11. Tammilee Tips on March 9, 2016 at 4:13 pm

This looks like the perfect way to keep your floors clean! I hate how dirty mine get and it seems like they never stay clean long. I love how easy this sounds to use as well.

12. Nikki on March 9, 2016 at 12:57 pm

I don’t clean my own floors very often, but my housekeeper uses Bona. She swears by it. My floors are always clean and I love that it doesn’t leave streaks or residue like other brands. I also love that it is machine washable!

13. Sandy KS on March 9, 2016 at 11:24 am

That reminds me so much of the swiffer. I add a towel over it to wash the floors. It worked great. I bet your thing works better.