Easy Spring Break Snacks For Kids – Aquarium Rice Cake Snacks

dad on side with kidsIt’s spring break which means the kids are out of school and we’re busy making memories. Just yesterday we were in San Diego enjoying the parks downtown and the sunshine at the beach. After a long day of play I know our girls are hungry. We are happy to partner with Juicy Juice on this post. #JuicyJuiceCrew girl playing in sand duneBeing prepared with healthy and delicious snacks is something we have become accustomed to. Especially on the days that we head to the beach, healthy snacks are a must with kids in tow.

Packing snacks and drinks are a must on our trips away from home so our girls love Juicy Juice Splashers. Juicy Juice Splashers has 50% less sugar, is sweetened only with fruit juice and has no artificial sweeteners or colors. Juicy Juice products are products we parents can feel great about and they’re perfect for our on-the-go lifestyle.

One of our favorite snacks are rice cakes so I wanted to make our beach day in San Diego extra special with a fun beach themed snack. Juicy Juice Drink Rice Cakes Graham CrackersAquarium Rice Cake Snacks

• Rice Cakes (unsalted unflavored)
  • Your favorite Goldfish
  • Blueberry Greek Yogurt
  • white pearl sprinkles

Juicy Juice Fun Ocean Snack (5)

Since we travel a lot we often take small coolers with us for items we want to keep cold. Bringing yogurt with us to the beach is something we’ve done often and it works really well on rice cakes. Just top with Goldfish crackers and white pearl sprinkles for bubbles. This is one snack the whole family enjoyed! Juicy Juice Fun Ocean Snack (1)After all that playing of course our girls also needed a drink. Taking Juicy Juice Splashers with us on the go is easy and one of the best ways to stay prepared for all the fun we can pack in this spring break. Juicy Juice Fun Ocean Snack (6)Need other fun ideas to stay busy this spring break? Be sure to check out all the other creative activities, tips and recipes from Juicy Juice.

What are your favorite quick snacks?

1. Laurajj on March 19, 2016 at 4:43 pm

Oh what a fun idea!!! Our little one loves anything ocean and sharks. He would really have fun with this snack!

2. Katie on March 17, 2016 at 5:24 am

These are adorable snacks. And such lovely pictures out at the beach! It looks like your family had a wonderful time.

3. Dandi D on March 17, 2016 at 3:46 am

My son really enjoys fresh veggies and hummus as a snack.

4. Crystal Lopez on March 16, 2016 at 5:13 pm

I love the idea of easy and healthy snacks for my kids. These are awesome and make for great grab and go options when headed out to baseball games. Can’t wait to give them a try!

5. Tori Gabriel on March 16, 2016 at 7:48 am

These are brilliant and so cute! I love having healthy snacks available for my girls. I think it is important to encourage healthy eating from a young age. After all, the choices we make when we’re young can have great repercussions on our future.

6. Tyra on March 16, 2016 at 7:44 am

I used to love Capri Suns so this is super neat! I love juice pouches so I am going to check these out for sure. I don’t have kids but I love yummy snacks.

7. Cindy (Vegetarian Mamma) on March 16, 2016 at 7:37 am

These are super cute! I am always looking for fun and easy snack to feed my kids. Sometime it is hard to get creative! Thanks for this super cute idea! Going to share!

8. Lee on March 15, 2016 at 7:17 pm

Those were adorable. Very creative. We do Goldfish a lot. 100% Natural Fruit snacks. I promise we never create neat snacks like you just did. I should buckle down on that.

Lee

9. Rachel on March 15, 2016 at 6:05 pm

These are so cute! I don’t have children, but any time I’m babysitting, I try to throw some grapes, trailmix, chocolate squares, or cuties in the bag before we leave the house. Kids are like constantly with the munchies, doesn’t matter how close before or after lunch you are!

10. JENN on March 15, 2016 at 2:36 pm

Rice Cakes are my life! Being gluten free, I don’t have many choices for foods on the go! This creation looks delicious! Your kids look like they had a great time in the trenches!

11. shelly peterson on March 15, 2016 at 4:29 am

These snacks are really cute and the kids would enjoy them!

12. Janet W. on March 15, 2016 at 2:46 am

What a delicious snack idea! For some reason, snacks tastes a thousand times better while sitting on the beach!

13. Alyssa from The Sparkly Life on March 14, 2016 at 6:17 pm