Bringing Our Family Together This Easter #LifesBetterTogether

I was compensated by Evite for my time in developing this post. All opinions are my own.CVS Easter Candy Table Center Piece (2)It’s time for Easter and for our family that means a spring time celebration. For us that means having a fun Easter Egg Hunt and with our bigger backyard it’s going to be the best year yet! kaila easter 2012Most home entertainers and party planners believe that the party starts with the invitation or card. Evite offers free and premium cards that you can customize with your own photos and designs. Life is better when we are together so I like creating parties and getting together with the ones we love to create memories. This year we’re enjoying tea outside with our egg hunt. kids (7)For Easter this year I created this simple and fun card for our annual Easter Egg Hunt from their Easter card designs. There are so many other designs and choices and you can find a card for an occasion. evite easter cardThere are even several different kind of invites perfect for any budget; Free, Premium or Custom Evite Invitations. You can shop Evite today and get your party started right with the perfect invite.

Holiday are so important for kids and I want to spend every moment of their childhood making memories with them. I want their Easter to be filled with fun and delicious food and surrounded by the ones we love. It’s nice to know we can make it even more special with custom invitations and even a few friends.

How do you start creating your parties?

1. krystal on March 21, 2016 at 5:49 am

That is a sweet way to plan a party. I love that invitation and how colorful your table decor is! I haven’t used Evite yet, but I am going to check it out. It looks like a fun way to invite a big group to get together for a party!

2. Censie Sawyer on March 20, 2016 at 8:50 pm

I love this time of the year. It is full of spring fun, parties and holidays. I cannot wait for our Easter Brunch and Easter Egg hunt!! Hoping for great weather here in Denver!

3. Ashley on March 20, 2016 at 7:20 am

We have a few parties planned for later in the year and I would love to use a service like this! I love how your invite turned out too. And the Easter Egg Hunt looked like a ton of fun! 🙂

4. Emma Spellman on March 19, 2016 at 9:06 pm

I am so excited for Easter! My kids are getting older and understand holidays a lot more which makes it more exciting. I am going all out with Easter eggs this year!! I hope you have a Happy Easter!!

5. Mike on March 19, 2016 at 6:22 pm

I have been using Evite for almost a decade. They make invites so easy and I love that they keep coming up with new designs and party ideas. Thanks for reminding me how fun easter egg hutns are. We are in Washington DC right now…maybe we can try to get into the White House Hunt.

6. Gwendolyn Mulholland on March 18, 2016 at 10:06 pm

I love celebrating holidays with family and this Easter, I have actually traveled home to Michigan to be with my family. I can’t wait for my niece to have her 1st Easter Egg hunt (I think she will need some help since she is only 3 months old, lol.) Enjoying being with family is such a wonderful feeling. I don’t use Evite often enough and need to remember it for future events and gatherins.

7. Heather on March 18, 2016 at 7:42 pm

As a corporate event planner, this is so true. It sets the entire tone! While I don’t use it for business, when it comes to charity events, I love Evite for its ease. I get started by selecting a venue then everything is planned around it. 🙂

8. Shirley Wood on March 18, 2016 at 3:24 pm

Easter is one of my favorite holidays because of the relaxed atmosphere. It’s not just all about the food. It’s more about the relaxed time together. I never get tired of watching my grandchildren hunt for Easter eggs and then count them in their baskets. I have used Evite before. Thanks for the reminder. It comes in quite handy.

9. Cindy (Vegetarian Mamma) on March 18, 2016 at 1:36 pm

Easter is the perfect time for everyone to come together to celebrate family and what Easter is about. New life! Love all your ideas and your pictures are oh so cute!

10. Audrey on March 18, 2016 at 12:55 pm

I have not seen this service from Evite before! What an easy way to make adorable invites for any holiday get together! I love that we are able to get together with family for Eater every year.

11. Evite on March 17, 2016 at 1:53 pm

What a great Easter egg hunt! Thanks for participating!