Custom DIY Valentine’s Day Gifts With MY M&M’S

Our girls are involved in many activities and the one thing our middle daughter is passionate about is dance. Being a part of a team and dancing is something she enjoys and for her many of her closest friends she’s met at the dance studio.

dance class

Valentine’s Day is just a few short weeks away and I know that when it comes to her dance friends she’s going to want to give her friends at the studio their own special Valentine. She also spends a lot of time at her dance studio so it’s important that she also gives her teachers a little something to just say thank you for all that they do for her each and every week.

Having bought My M&M’S for a baby shower I knew they would be the perfect Valentine treat to give to her dance friends and teachers. Plus everyone enjoys M&M’S so why not make Valentine’s Day super special with personalized M&M’S.

VALENTINES FOR KIDS

Personalized M&Ms

What I like about My M&M’S is that they’re great for any occasion. You can easily create your own blends with 25 colors and add personal touch with your photos, messages and a clipart library for any occasion printed right on the candy!

So we created these custom My M&M’S with her dance studio logo and colors. We ended up picking out a 2lb custom bag of M&M’S and a set of 16 heart containers.

personalized my mm chocolate candy (2)

I am a busy mom of three so I don’t have time to over think things like Valentine’s Day and these treats are so simple to make.

Just check out this video –

My girls like doing things themselves and since these are so easy to create I allowed them to do these. They had a lot of fun filling these heart boxes and I know their friends are going to love these!

personalized my mm chocolate candy (5)

Want some other gift ideas? Be sure to check out the MY M&M’S Valentine’s Day Idea Gallery. I personally love the simple gift ideas that are personal. MY M&M’S are that custom and unique gift idea that I know everyone is going to like!

personalized my mm chocolate candy (8)This year I’m making Valentines Day easy and fun for my girls with My M&M’S.

I’d love to know what are some easy diy Valentine’s Day gifts that you like to give?

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

1. Dandi D on April 8, 2016 at 3:27 am

This is a neat idea and I really like the color combination!

2. shelly peterson on March 25, 2016 at 1:29 am

This is such a cute idea for many occasions! I love how you can personalize your M&M’s.

3. Tracey on February 2, 2016 at 4:16 pm

How neat that the M&Ms are personalized for the dance studio! I know so many people that would love to get some personalized M&Ms.

4. Rosey on February 2, 2016 at 3:57 pm

M&Ms are always the perfect gift to give. That is especially true for Valentine’s Day. 🙂

5. Crystal on February 2, 2016 at 12:09 pm

Those are the perfect way to add in some personal flair. I would never want to eat them though.

6. Cara (@StylishGeek) on February 2, 2016 at 12:04 pm

I use My M&Ms in the past and I am absolutely delighted with them! I will be using them again for my friend’s bridal shower. I think they really make great personalized souvenirs of an event! Thanks for sharing your post!

7. Chris on February 2, 2016 at 11:07 am

My kids would love it fo sure, I absolutely love M and M’s ideas this coming Valentine’s Day. This is really cute and thanks for step by step of how to make it.

8. Ann Bacciaglia on February 2, 2016 at 10:30 am

These would be perfect for the gift baskets i make for Valentines Day. I will have to get some made with some cute sayings for the kids.

9. Echo on February 2, 2016 at 9:26 am

I have never ordered personalized m&m’s, but boy are they cute! I love the idea of using them as a Valentine! Awesome idea!

10. Michelle on February 2, 2016 at 9:24 am

I love m&m’s so much, they are my favorite snack. I bet my kiddos would love some made especially with them in mind. I love this idea.

11. Brandy on February 2, 2016 at 6:57 am

I love M&M’s, they make the perfect Valentine’s day gift for sure.

12. Kiwi on February 2, 2016 at 12:27 am

I love the custom M&Ms! I just want some for myself I am going to order some soon!

13. Ora Lee Gurr on February 1, 2016 at 10:50 pm

This is a fantastic gift for anyone to receive. I like giving small tins with individual small candies. Clear dishes with tops are so cute because the recipients can see how personalized M&Ms are designed just for them. Thanks for sharing this idea.

14. Kelly on February 1, 2016 at 9:34 pm

I live outside of the US, so we don’t get a lot of the cool stuff I see on other blogs – and I am totally jealous of these! I had no idea that M&M’s were customizable now – I’ve got so many cool ideas I’d love to do. Your little plastic hearts are adorable, too – great idea for Valentines.

15. Shobha George on February 1, 2016 at 10:01 pm

This is the coolest valentine’s day gift ever! And you could even personalize it with your child’s name for valentines, although I think that takes away from the cards. I’d be sad if I ate all those M&M’s I’d want to keep one!

16. Joyce Brewer (@MommyTalkShow) on February 1, 2016 at 9:23 pm

Those containers are adorable. Great gift idea.

17. Chantal on February 1, 2016 at 7:11 pm

I am in love with m&m’s an had NO idea you could create custom ones! This is such a great idea for all occasions. Such a cute and easy idea to put them in little heart containers.

18. Sicorra@NotNowMomsBusy on February 1, 2016 at 5:15 pm

I love the purple M&Ms. They look so good.
    Everytime we go to Vegas we stop at the giant M&M store and spend a ton of money on all the flavors that you cannot get anywhere else.

19. Toni | BoulderLocavore on February 1, 2016 at 5:09 pm

I love My M&Ms! We did them one year for our kids birthday treats for school and they were a huge hit!

20. Cat Davis | Mom by the Beach Blog on February 1, 2016 at 5:04 pm

Oh how neat, I had no idea you could make custom M&Ms like that. I think that might be fun to do for our anniversary with our wedding colors. I could make a cake and decorate it with them!

21. Marcie W. on February 1, 2016 at 4:49 pm

Wow customized M&M’s are awesome! I can see them being great in team colors for game day as well as making the perfect party favors.

22. Liz Mays on February 1, 2016 at 4:23 pm

It’s so cool that these M&Ms are personalized for the dance studio.They’re going to be awesome gifts in those cute heart-shaped boxes.

23. Tammilee Tips on February 1, 2016 at 3:13 pm

I bet those are everyone favorite valentine that they get that day!! Those are adorable containers and love that you can personalize the M&Ms for the dance class! I will have to remember this for a next party they would be a great part few a centerpiece too!

24. Seattle Travel Blogger on February 1, 2016 at 3:11 pm

I like your M&M’s Valentine’s Day gift creations.
    I did not know M&M’s came in these different colors.

25. Robin (Masshole Mommy) on February 1, 2016 at 1:53 pm

That is a really cute idea. I love personalized M&M’s.