The LEGO Movie 4D Adventure at Legoland, CA #TheLEGOMOVIE4D

legoland

We enjoy spending time as a family watching movie, exploring theme parks and just spending time together. We spend a lot of time at southern Californian theme parks so it’s always nice when there’s something new and exciting at one of our favorite places, Legoland! Yesterday we got to head to Legoland for the movie premiere of the new Lego Movie 4D Adventure! Opening February 6th at Legoland California.

red carpet movie premiere

It was so much fun being on the red carpet and the kids all really enjoyed the new movie. We also got to see all our favorite stars from the LEGO movie!

lego 4d movie legoland

Check out this video form the movie premiere –  “The LEGO® Movie 4D A New Adventure” follows a new journey for Emmet, Wyldstyle, Unikitty, Benny and MetalBeard after they receive a mysterious invitation. This new attraction will take you on a fun filled adventure the whole family will enjoy!

the lego movie 4d

You can get tickets and visit Legoland, California today!

1. Lisa Rios on February 9, 2016 at 6:32 am

Legoland is one place which I would want to take my kids sometime during a vacation as that could be a fun experience over all. Being Lego lovers they are going to love the 4D movie as well so much.

2. Kiwi on February 8, 2016 at 2:16 am

Wow Lego land is really uping their experience! I would love to see the Lego Movie 4-d adventure looks interactive!

3. Ann Bacciaglia on February 7, 2016 at 10:56 pm

This looks like it would be a fantastic event to go to. I will have to take my friends little ones to see the new Lego Movie 4D Adventure when it comes to town.

4. Michelle on February 7, 2016 at 10:29 pm

My boys are begging to get to Legoland. We love all things lego.

5. Tracy @ Ascending Butterfly on February 7, 2016 at 9:39 pm

Looks like you and your DD had a blast at legoland 🙂

6. HilLesha on February 7, 2016 at 8:02 pm

How fun and exciting! I know that this is something that my son would really, really enjoy. 🙂

7. rika on February 7, 2016 at 5:47 pm

I just took my kids to Legoland this morning! We didn’t see the movie, maybe next week

8. Jenn on February 7, 2016 at 2:23 pm

What an awesome show!! My kids love Lego! They would die to see this

9. Bonnie @wemake7 on February 7, 2016 at 2:14 pm

LEGOLAND looks like a really fun place to take the family. I have been meaning to see if they are near us so we can go.

10. Sarh S on February 7, 2016 at 12:08 pm

My whole family would absolutely LOVE this! My boys and even my daughter are obsessed with LEGO… I have nothing to do with that. haha I’ve always loved building large lego sets.

11. Dallas-Fort Worth Fitness Blog on February 6, 2016 at 9:35 pm

This sounds like so much fun. We went to Legoland in Grapevine last summer. We saw a film on one of the attractions.

12. Kelli @ 3 Boys and a Dog on February 6, 2016 at 7:40 pm

My son is a Lego fanatic. Going to LegoLand is on my list of things to do with him before he outgrows the love of them. He would be just ecstatic!!

13. OurFamilyWorld on February 6, 2016 at 7:14 pm

That looks too fun. I want to bring the girls there.

14. Miles L. on February 6, 2016 at 7:31 am

Legoland is such a great place to visit. The thing about LEGO is that they are always educational.

15. Katie on February 6, 2016 at 7:27 am

What fun! Our kids are just starting to get into Legos. They would love the movie, and visiting the park too.

16. Rebecca B. on February 6, 2016 at 7:09 am

What a fun family outing!! Our lil guy is just getting into Legos and I am sure that he would love Lego Land!!

17. travel blogger on February 5, 2016 at 7:38 pm

This looks like so much fun! My son loves the Lego movie, and I think he would love Lego Land!

18. Cara (@StylishGeek) on February 5, 2016 at 4:15 pm

I have never been to Legoland even though I am such a lego fan (even until now)! I really want to go and see this 4D show!

19. Jeanette on February 5, 2016 at 1:36 pm

My son would be so jealous if he knew they had this going on at Legoland. Legos are his favorite toy we went to Legoland last year and he is excited about the new movie that’s coming out.

20. Emerald on February 5, 2016 at 11:39 am

I love shows like this. It’s so much fun for the kids to see their favorite character in real life. It adds a certain excitement.

21. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle on February 5, 2016 at 11:38 am

That looks like a fun outing for any kid. I know my children loved the Lego Movie. They watch it every time they can.