Staying Prepared For Weekend Adventures

beach day kid jumping in oceanI enjoy spending time together as a family. It’s important for us to get out of the house and spend time outdoors so we make that our weekend mission. Our weekend adventures can be anything form a road trip, theme park, or even one of our favorite spots, the beach. This post is being compensated by The Clorox Company as a part of the MyStain Influencer program.

Living in southern California we have so many things so easily accessible to us. One of our favorite spots especially as it gets warmer is the beach. It’s not far form our house, our kids enjoy being there, there’s always something fun to do. No one complains while we are at the beach so in my world that’s as good as it gets. mia at the beach shovel sandThe hardest part of being a family on the go is making sure that we are prepared for anything. Lets face it, even though I am a mom of three girls we make plenty of messes. Our girls love getting messy and while I always try my best to keep them clean it doesn’t always happen. beach ice cream sandwiches cookiesWhile we were at the beach last weekend I was sending out this adorable social post when I looked up and saw our girls had ice cream. My husband had run off bought them ice cream and then left to go check out the jetty nearby with our oldest. Luckily I also had the Clorox® myStain app right on my home screen so it was easy to access and I knew just how to treat those ice cream stains. Clorox Stain App iphone ice creamThe most important thing we do each weekend before leaving our house is prepare. Making sure we have everything we need including a extra change of clothes for each of our girls. We never know what adventure or fun awaits and the one thing I have learned from mothering three children for the last ten years is to be prepared for anything. Using apps to help me stay organized has become a simple way of life for us now. Clorox Stain App (2)With the Clorox® myStain App you’ll have an extensive library of tips and tricks to eliminate stains at home and on-the-go. From ink, red wine and burger drips to makeup, mustard and mold — tap into Clorox’s 100 years of laundry experience to remove life’s toughest stains. Download the app and get started today. You can also find savings and coupons on your favorite Clorox products.

What are your best tips for staying prepared on the go?

1. mehedi on April 12, 2016 at 5:58 am

Nice and great idea and offer come which is unique like visite once to get surprised for the aid of Tours and Travels.

2. Olga on February 24, 2016 at 2:28 am

For some reason I didn’t use this app, thank you for the idea it sounds very helpful. So I went to install it on my phone ))

3. Latoicha on February 18, 2016 at 10:54 am

This is such a cool App! I would love to check it out.

4. Stefanie Cornwall on February 16, 2016 at 8:46 am

That MyStain App looks amazing! All of the answers for life’s messes right there at your fingertips!

5. Tracey on February 15, 2016 at 10:45 am

This is such a handy app! I think it would really help you be prepared!

6. Ashley on February 15, 2016 at 9:22 am

That’s pretty smart. It’s nice to know how to get stains out while you are on the go.

7. Jasmine Watts on February 15, 2016 at 4:51 am

That is a great idea! I will try to keep a bag full of essentials in my car at all times!

8. Brianna L. George (@BriannaLGeorge) on February 14, 2016 at 10:59 pm

I would love to live in CA. My hubby grew up there. What a nice change to have warm sunshine all year round. We certainly would have more weekend adventures at the beach there.!

9. Susan Quackenbush on February 14, 2016 at 5:15 pm

This sounds like an awesome app for when the grandchildren come to visit! We especially like taking them to the beach during the summer so this will work out perfect! 🙂

10. ricci on February 14, 2016 at 4:30 pm

Looks like you had a great getaway!! My tips for a great getaway are to always have a travel bag prepared…I always have my toiletry bag ready to go so all I have to do is pack clothes and I am ready!!

11. Jaime Nicole on February 14, 2016 at 2:31 pm

What a really cool app! I will have to download- glad you guys had a great beach day.

12. John Lopez on February 14, 2016 at 9:56 am

Family is the most important thing to me and sharing time with them is very precious.

13. Stephanie of The TipToe Fairy on February 14, 2016 at 1:11 am

I totally need this app. I suck at getting out stains, and I am also the clumsiest person because I get stains on my own clothes.

14. Crystal on February 13, 2016 at 10:26 pm

My kids are a big ol’ mess! They are constantly spilling, so being able to eliminate messes is a huge help. Got to check out the app.

15. Toni | BoulderLocavore on February 13, 2016 at 9:31 pm

I’m a bit obsessed with stain removal and find it incredibly gratifying when I can remove an unexpected stain! I’m downloading this app proto!

16. mary on February 13, 2016 at 8:16 pm

What a great app to have for everyone!! Not just little kiddos, but my teens will benefit. All the grass stains from practice and more! Thanks

17. Kim on February 13, 2016 at 6:17 pm

You’re so lucky you live close to a beach!! We go to the park and other nearby parks all the time – I keep snacks in my console!!

18. Ora Lee Gurr on February 13, 2016 at 5:40 pm

An app for treating stains is a wonderful idea. We lived close to the beach when I was a kid and my mom was constantly faced with all sorts of spots and stains to clean.

19. Ashley on February 13, 2016 at 1:55 pm

I always have the hardest time figuring out how to get stains our right away! This would save me so much time. Can’t wait to check it out

20. Rebecca Swenor on February 13, 2016 at 12:05 pm

The Clorox myStain app sounds amazing and would indeed come in handy for them little mishaps. Clorox has been around for so many years and I love their products. I will have to share this app with my sisters. Thanks for sharing the app.

21. Migdalia - @MsLatina on February 13, 2016 at 10:29 am

Sounds like a cool app especially when you have active kids! Or wine, because red right?

And for the record, I’m just a little jelly that you get to go to the beach in February and I’m nestled under blankets!

22. nicole escat on February 13, 2016 at 8:45 am

That looks is a great app to be prepared. Thanks for sharing this it will help for me

23. Beth@FrugalFroggie on February 13, 2016 at 7:21 am

To stay prepared, I plan ahead. I am hoping to have more flexibilty in my schedule in the near future.

24. Miles L. on February 13, 2016 at 6:11 am

I think this app is truly helpful. I always struggle getting rid of stains and I appreciate this handy post.

25. Seattle Travel Blogger on February 13, 2016 at 4:53 am

Your girls are adorable looking!
    I agree with you that being or getting prepared is a paramount step in going on a get-away.

26. Theresa on February 12, 2016 at 9:16 pm

My husband is forever dripped crud on his clothes. I need to get this app so I can nip those stains in the bud before they really set in!

27. Angelique Campbell on February 12, 2016 at 8:48 pm

We are a very busy on the go family, these are great tips! Thank You! I like to try and keep a bag full of essentials in my car at all times!

28. Donna on February 12, 2016 at 7:32 pm

What a great tool. I like to know how to treat stains that pop up unexpectedly while we are out.

29. Marcie W. on February 12, 2016 at 7:24 pm

As a busy family we really savor our weekend time together as well. We like to bring along waters and snacks during any adventure and we keep a first aid kit in our car too.

30. tiaras and tantrums on February 12, 2016 at 5:52 pm

Not much to do in the winter months here in Chicago when it is this bitterly cold. But I would love to live in CA for all year round sun!

31. Jenn @ EngineerMommy on February 12, 2016 at 2:55 pm

This is a great app to have on hand! My kids are always getting their clothes dirty! I can’t wait to head to the beach when it gets warmer here!

32. Monica on February 12, 2016 at 2:55 pm

I’m jealous of your sunny temps! And this is great to know about as I have kids who manage to spill on everything!

33. Brandy on February 12, 2016 at 2:13 pm

That looks like a fabulous app to be prepared! Thanks for sharing it, I will have to see if my sister could use it!

34. Pam on February 12, 2016 at 11:26 am

I could’ve used that MyStain App when the kids were little. They got anything and everything on their clothes.

35. Paula Schuck on February 12, 2016 at 10:29 am

I keep a bag of travel essentials in the car at all times. You know. Things that you’d need for a day trip in the summer OR the winter. That way, we’re always good to go.

36. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle on February 12, 2016 at 9:30 am

During the summer, I keep a beach bag in the trunk of the car at all times. We live close enough to the beach that we can make day trips if we have the time and the inclination.

37. MELISASource on February 12, 2016 at 9:08 am

That is a fantastic idea! I love that there’s an app out there that can actually guide me on how to get rid of stains.