A Simple Afternoon Teddy Bear Tea Party #LiptonTeaTime

kids2With the weather so beautiful here in Southern California we’re starting to spend more and more time outside. One thing that we enjoy is tea. Served hot, sun brewed or sweet the one thing you can enjoy year round is Lipton tea. Having three girls the one thing we also like to do is to have tea parties. With spring on it’s way we knew there was no better time to get together with friends for a fun afternoon tea.

Our girls also enjoy macaroons, I like that by simply changing the type of flour that you use you can also change the flavor and texture. So right before the party my daughter asked if we could make her favorite cookie, macaroons! So I decided to make a green version of this recipe. It’s fairly simple to follow and I just used 2 TBSP of matcha green powder to the recipe. 1For the party we also wanted to serve some different types of tea. Lipton’s new black and herbal varieties and improved green teas refresh the tea experience with bold and stimulating flavors, such as Enticing Chai, Pure Green, Orange Passionfruit Jasmine and Peach Mango.

I also wanted to have a hot tea station. Lipton’s updated green teas have a light, fresh taste, bright clearer color and delightful aroma. For a kids party I appreciated the decaffeinated honey lemon. 2For the party we served several different types of cookies, small vegetables and fresh fruit. spead (2)The tea station had everything you need to create a delicious cup of tea. spead (5)We also served a cold peach mango Lipton tea. That’s why I like most about tea is how versatile and full of flavor it is. spead (1)I think picking their favorite tea to try was one of the fun parts of our tea party. spead (6)We also made small cucumber sandwiches and had plenty of sweet treats to pick from. 4bAll of the teas were so flavorful and they smelled so good. The girls had fun smelling the different teas they tried. 1bThe Lady Lipton tea is one of our newest favorites and tastes so delicious with a slice of fresh lemon. This was a favorite of mine but the kids also enjoyed it too.  5Everyone had a great time with their favorite baby doll and stuffed animals. It was so nice to just spend some time outside enjoying the day. All too often we are too busy to spend time with the ones that we love, so it’s important to make time for friends. As a mom of three girls I know this moments with them are going by so fast, I just want them to make as many memories with them as possible. I’d say a fancy weekend tea party with their friends is a great memory maker and one we will never forget. kids (7)Check out the full line-up of Lipton Green, Black and Herbal tea flavors from Lipton at stores nationwide.

What’s your favorite ways to enjoy time with friends?

afternoon teddy bear tea partyI was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

1. Laurajj on April 23, 2016 at 12:21 pm

Oh that looks like so much fun!!! Oh those green macaroons looks so good!

2. Dandi D on March 19, 2016 at 7:47 am

This is so cute and they looks like they had a really good time!

3. Latoicha on March 9, 2016 at 7:09 am

What a fabulous idea! My daughter would love to do this with her friends. Thanks for sharing this!

4. Joyce Brewer (@MommyTalkShow) on March 4, 2016 at 10:55 am

Our son is a fan of tea parties. Maybe I can convince him to serve me up some delicious Lipton tea like your girls did.

5. Nicole Escat on March 3, 2016 at 11:23 pm

I’m looking for a perfect tea, is this good for my weight loss diet? If ever I’m going to replace it from coffee.

6. Liz Mays on March 3, 2016 at 11:22 am

What a great way to add some new flavor to the cookies. Green tea is amazing!

7. Myrah Duque on March 2, 2016 at 5:25 pm

What an adorable party! We love to drink tea cold or hot. Gorgeous set up and cute models! Bet they had a great time,

8. Christie on March 2, 2016 at 4:23 pm

This is such a sweet post, I love the tea!!! I hope you took lots of extra pictures too

9. Brett Martin on March 2, 2016 at 1:55 pm

What a precious idea for a sunny weekend day! My girls would just love this!

10. Raijean on March 2, 2016 at 11:10 am

Now where was my invite! Looks like a great time was had by all. I love it!

11. Ora Lee Gurr on March 2, 2016 at 8:26 am

Everything looks so elegant at the tea party. I enjoy setting out veggies and snacks with a pitcher of iced tea. We sit in the shade of the fruitless mulberry tree and enjoy taking a break from the many tasks that never end. I will look for Lipton’s new flavors next time I go to the store.

12. Sabrina on March 2, 2016 at 2:29 am

What a cute photoshoot! Your girls are adorable!

13. Veroniva on March 1, 2016 at 10:53 pm

How fun and super cute! Great memories for when they get older

14. Seattle Travel Blogger on March 1, 2016 at 7:04 pm

Aw, such pretty pictures – and your daughters are so cute.
    Lipton is such a great name for tea as well!

15. Brandy on March 1, 2016 at 1:59 pm

What an adorable time this looks like. I miss having my little girl be that age of loving things like this, she is 13 and rarely do we enjoy stuff like this any more. Maybe I will do it with my little niece, she could use a good teddy bear tea party!

• Crystal on March 1, 2016 at 3:15 pm

We don’t do much like this anymore, but my daughter loves to get dressed up. We may not invite teddy bears, but a tea would be fun.

16. Rosey on March 1, 2016 at 10:45 am

Lipton is always a favorite for me. And what a sweet tea party. 🙂

17. Autumn @mamachallenge.com on March 1, 2016 at 7:35 am

This is adorable. We could easily do this for a birthday party. And the Lady Lipton sounds like a must try.

18. Amy Desrosiers on March 1, 2016 at 7:45 am

Oh man, Can I come? This looks like ti was such a fun time for the kids to have fun and enjoy some yummy snacks and teas.

19. dawn on March 1, 2016 at 4:22 am

This is brilliant i love it. everything looks so well put together. and i die for those little sandwiches. very nice indeed.

20. Crystal on March 1, 2016 at 12:32 am

How darling are those girls? A tea party was always such a fun thing to play with my little one. We don’t necessarily play anymore, but I’d love to spend time chatting with her over a cup of tea.

21. Cyndi Wright on March 1, 2016 at 12:10 am

I love this. I have 3 daughters, so fancy tea parties are definitely in the future for me. I think they’d LOVE this!

22. Cathi on February 29, 2016 at 11:37 pm

So much fun and so cute!! Everyone looks to have had a very good time.

23. Toni on February 29, 2016 at 10:53 pm

This is so sweet. What a wonderful idea. Love the mug with the saying too.

24. Crystal on February 29, 2016 at 8:51 pm

So cute! We always have tea parties at my house when my niece comes to visit. The peach mango tea sounds so good! I’m not a fan of hot tea, unless I’m sick and it has lots of lemon and honey, but I’m from the south so I love cold sweet tea!

25. Kathy on February 29, 2016 at 8:37 pm

This is a wonderful idea. My daughters would love to have a tea party like this. I think I’ll have to do this with my girls soon.

26. Kristi on February 29, 2016 at 8:31 pm

What a fun idea. I love tea and so do our girls, we actually make it year round… maybe I should surprise them with a tea party.

27. Chantal on February 29, 2016 at 8:14 pm

It looks like you girls had a great afternoon! I love tea but have never had the Lady Lipton so will have to give it a try.

28. Adelina Priddis on February 29, 2016 at 8:09 pm

Love it! My girls are really into tea parties, and they’ve been trying to invite friends over for one all winter long! Our weather is just starting to warm up here, and I think we can do this outside too

29. Elizabeth Lampman on February 29, 2016 at 7:47 pm

This is such a cute set up. I have been drinking a ton of Lipton Green tea lately. It is so delicious and refreshing.

30. Ann Bacciaglia on February 29, 2016 at 7:46 pm

I can not wait for the warm weather to come so we can do some out door tea party’s. These sandwiches look delicious. Lipton makes the best teas.

31. Jenna M Wood on February 29, 2016 at 7:25 pm

Too adorable- I would have loved an afternoon like this as a child. My mother always had Lipton steeping in the fridge for iced tea and I’d always ask for some for tea with my stuffed animals! This brings back many warm memories.

32. Nancy @ whispered inspirations on February 29, 2016 at 7:21 pm

So cute! Your setup looks so fun! Great idea for my girls!

33. Liz Mays on February 29, 2016 at 6:47 pm

Aww, how fun! Those tables look amazing. We’re definitely fans of Lipton teas too.

34. William Sweeney on February 29, 2016 at 5:41 pm

I miss my daughter being that age. This is a great tea party set up for a teddy bear tea.

35. Debbie Denny on February 29, 2016 at 5:36 pm

That is just a fantastic party idea. Love lipton tea and is perfect for a tea party.

36. Marcie W. on February 29, 2016 at 5:25 pm

This is such a sweet way to spend the afternoon and really makes me miss my daughters being little. It seems as if there is a variety of Lipton perfect for any weather and any occasion!

37. Shauna on February 29, 2016 at 3:28 pm

Oh my goodness, what a fabulous idea. My girls are always setting up tea parties, so they would be thrilled if I put one together for them.

38. Jeanette on February 29, 2016 at 2:22 pm

How cute! I wish I had a little girl that I could do this with. Although I think my son would like something like this just a little bit more boy.

39. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle on February 29, 2016 at 12:30 pm

My daughters would have loved this a couple of years ago. I think that is the cutest tea party set up EVER!

40. Robin (Masshole Mommy) on February 29, 2016 at 11:30 am

I never had a tea party when I was a little girl and now that I have all boys, still nothing. Hopefully I will have granddaughters to have one with someday.