Radiant Hair With Nexxus at Sam’s Club

We are happy to partner with Sam’s Club on this post. kristin lesney ruizBeing a busy mom I don’t have a whole lot of time for my beauty routine. The products I like are easily assessable at the stores I generally like to shop in. When it comes to my hair I know I can trust Nexxus at Sam’s Club.

The Nexxus® Therappe & Humectress system nourishes from deep within – leaving hair strong, smooth and radiant.  I know that even as a mom of three with little time to myself I still want the best for my hair with a big price tag. That’s why I like that I can find Nexxus products right at our local Sam’s Club store. This time of year it’s especially important to remember to take care of your hair. Check out my tips for simply radiant hair.

7 Busy Mom Tips For Radiant Hair

1. Only shampoo from the roots to halfway.
  2. Try to not brush hair while it’s wet, this will mean less breakage.
  3. Condition your hair in cold water. Cold water will seal in moisture. Use products like Nexus
  4. Silk sheets, a silk pillowcase is the best way to protect your hair while you sleep.
  5. You don’t need to wash your hair every day. Your hair needs natural oils, so give your hair a few days between washes.
  6. Use a shirt for wrapping your hair when you get out of the shower, this also protects against damage and works to try your hair.
  7. Eat Right! You know the best tip for a healthy body and beauty routine is to eat right. Give your body lots of natural vitamins with fresh fruits and vegetables.

nexxus shampoo conditioner sams club savingsWhat I like about Nexxus products is that they smell great and they make my hair feel great. This time of year it’s easy to have dry hair so it’s nice to keep my hair healthy all year long. I live in California and the summer it’s too hot to wear my hear down so I enjoy this time of year where I let my hair down. I so use styling tools on my hair so I need to deep condition my hair and like how Nexxus does not weight down my hair and it leaves my hair silky smooth.

Visit the Nexxus at Sam’s Club site to see what real women have to say about the Therappe & Humectress line and find the latest hair tips and tricks.

1. Joyce Brewer (@MommyTalkShow) on February 1, 2016 at 9:14 am

I like buying large bottles like Nexxus because they last so long. I don’t have to worry about buying new products every few weeks. They can last us much longer and with quality ingredients you use less anyway!

2. Rosey on January 31, 2016 at 3:12 am

I didn’t know cold water sealed in moisture. That’s a good tip!

3. OurFamilyWorld on January 30, 2016 at 11:49 pm

These are great tips. I’ve been hearing a lot of great things about this brand. I want to try this.

4. Crystal on January 30, 2016 at 9:00 pm

I’ve been brushing my hair wet for over 30 years with no idea. Need to try some of these tips and the Nexxus products.

5. Amy Desrosiers on January 30, 2016 at 3:38 pm

I love these hair care products! I just saw Nexxus at Sam’s Club too!

6. Toni | BoulderLocavore on January 30, 2016 at 10:01 am

Great tips! Some I knew but some I’m definitely going to try. My MIL gets her hair ‘done’ and whenever she visits she brings a silk pillowcase!

7. Jeanine on January 30, 2016 at 7:48 am

I love Nexxus products. They are one of the few that I adore, and will use on a regular basis. My hair is awful when I don’t! So this is great!

8. Lindsey @ Redhead Baby Mama on January 30, 2016 at 5:15 am

I’m a big fan of wrapping my head/hair when I get out of the shower. My hair dries quicker and I’m less cold!

9. Brandy on January 30, 2016 at 6:12 am

This looks like wonderfully soft hair! I will have to try to add this to my regiment of hair care, because right now? My hair is a frizzy mess!

10. Lisa Bristol on January 29, 2016 at 11:07 pm

My hair needs some help. The winter has dried it out so much. I will have to try Nexxus products.

11. Ann Bacciaglia on January 29, 2016 at 11:06 pm

My Daughter and i love using Nexxus products. My hair is so soft and for the first time it did not dry out in the cold.

12. Brittany on January 29, 2016 at 9:41 pm

I know I need to stop brushing my hair when it’s wet. I have a hard time walking around with wet hair so I usually have to blow dry it right away!

13. Mistee Dawn on January 29, 2016 at 8:11 pm

I love Nexxus! And I love shopping at Sam’s Club! I will definitely have to make a trip there soon for this!

14. Kathy on January 29, 2016 at 9:07 pm

I need to try these products out. My hair could really use some help. I’ve been looking for some new products too, so I’ll make sure to try these out. Hopefully they’ll work for me.

15. Nancy @ whispered inspirations on January 29, 2016 at 8:52 pm

Going to pick this up this weekend! Can’t wait to try it!

16. Theresa on January 29, 2016 at 8:43 pm

Great tips! I have never tried Nexxus before, but would like to see how well it would do for my dry/damaged hair!

17. Janice on January 29, 2016 at 7:33 pm

I actually haven’t bought Nexxus is sooo long. I need to start buying it again and stop abusing my hair! Nexxus always made it so nice.

18. Mary Larsen on January 29, 2016 at 6:11 pm

I had no idea brushing while wet was bad! thanks for these tips

19. Jenny on January 29, 2016 at 7:11 pm

Love Nexxus products!! Great tips I need to get better at not brushing my hair when its wet.

20. Seattle Travel Blogger on January 29, 2016 at 5:45 pm

Thank you for the hair care pointers.
    There are some good ideas here that I plan on using.

21. Sharon Williams on January 29, 2016 at 4:43 pm

I’ve honestly never thought about the fact that what I eat effects my hair, but it does make sense. I do try to rinse my hair in cool water but have never quite mastered the art of cold water lol.

22. Liz Mays on January 29, 2016 at 4:29 pm

These are great tips. I should try out some Nexxus products too. The cold air does a number on my hair.

23. Debbie Denny on January 29, 2016 at 4:04 pm

That is good advice for hair. I have used nexxus before and like it.

24. Monica on January 29, 2016 at 3:54 pm

I love the little luxury of a great shampoo and conditioner – especially as a busy mom! I have to check this one out.

25. MJ L on January 29, 2016 at 11:58 am

Love Nexxus hair products! High quality and work great!

26. Jennifer on January 29, 2016 at 11:30 am

Nexxus is my favorite hair care line. It’s really good stuff, and it doesn’t cost an arm and a leg.

27. Pam on January 29, 2016 at 11:29 am

I have been looking for a new shampoo to try. I have heard good things about Nexxus so it is on my radar.