We were recently invited out to Detroit to check out the all new and completely redesigned minivan by the brand that started the minivan, Chrysler. The all-new 2017 Chrysler Pacifica is their new minivan replacing the Chrysler Town & Country with a ground up redesign for the 21st century. With modern vehicles having so many awesome features, the new Pacifica did an awesome job putting them all together and creating the ultimate minivan, including the first electric Hybrid version available this Fall of 2016 (gas V6 model in Spring 2016).
Featured alongside this the new Pacific unveiling is the inaugural Pacifica Play Zone. This fun interactive play zone is located at the FCA Chrysler booth at the North America International Auto Show in Detroit, Michigan and was designed for children of all ages (children are to accompanied by adults) to have fun while also showing off the fun family oriented features of the 2017 Chrysler Pacific.
THE PACIFICA PLAY ZONE
The Chrysler created PACIFICA PLAY ZONE includes areas with:
- A giant Graffiti Wall mural sharing Chrysler Pacifica related art by Detroit Graffiti Artist Shades.
- The Uconnect Game Center creates a larger than life interactive experience, allowing guests to play the new Uconnect games available in the all-new 2017 Chrysler Pacifica (including Checkers, Tic-Tac-Toe, Bingo, Math Flash Cards and Hanging Fruit) on an interactive wall with (5) 65-inch touch screens.
- Have fun in the virtual 360-degree Photo Opp that includes interacting with the all-new Chrysler Pacifica as it is built from parts magically around them. Leave you email for a fun video to share with friends and family.
- For all music lovers the Surround Sound Experience includes a real Pacific dash, controls, Uconnect system, and Front Seats. This fun exhibits lets guests get a real feel of sitting in a 2017 Chrysler Pacifica, and kids can take full control of the new colorful Uconnect system and dash controls.
- Clean-up in the Clean-Up Zone that includes the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica’s Stow ‘n Vac built-in vacuum system with fun games that with the chance to win prizes. Win by playing with up to 4 people in a Hungry Hippo tailored game that involves sucking up objects in a timed race with others.
- The Picifica Play Zone features the Hybrid Science Zone is brought with the help of The Michigan Science Center with an array of hands on science projects and activities created around different tech elements related to the first ever hybrid minivan available this Fall 2017 in the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid model. With 30 electric miles available and a combined 80 MPGe (MPG between electric and gas) this is the minivan of the future and that the future needs. Hands-On Experiments:
- Have fun learning about circuits with Little Bits by connecting lights, sensors, switches, and more.
- Create a small Wind Turbine that will convert air (kinetic energy) into mechanical power which can power generators, pump water, and more.
- Learn about Renewable Energy with a circuit design project that shows how renewable energies such as wind, sunlight, water and heat can be used to power your home.
- Create a simple Potato Circuit using a potato as a battery to light a small light called a LED. Let kids see how a food can create a small electrochemical charge to power a tiny light.
- Design your own paint and design scheme for the Pacific in the Pacifica Play Zone. With the Exterior Design Center allows you to interact with the exterior of the all-new 2017 Chrysler Pacifica, including a coloring tool inviting guests to color and stylize their own image including the all-new 2017 Chrysler Pacific and share their own creation via social media.
- Check out the Uconnect Theater to see all the Uconnect system has to offer. Sit in a comfortable rear Pacifica Seat and play xBox and other games on your own 10-inch touch-screen (available with 2 units built-into the rear of driver and passenger front seats.) Explore the rear seat entertainment connections which include HDMI, AV, and USB connections. The Blu-Ray units are HD and awesome for games on the road. Also available is 8-80 games that can be installed on the rear entertainment systems.
- The Stow ‘n Go Showdown shows off how easy the rear rows can be folded and stowed into the floor of the new 2017 Chrysler Pacifica. Play this fun game and see if you can stow all 4 seats before the buzzer. Simple pull up the floor covers and push and old all seats into the floor in less than a minute. It’s that easy to remove all the rear seats for the ultimate space! So many uses from camping, transporting things, to hauling up to 8 passengers, the Pacifica is the ultimate all around people mover and thing mover.
- For parents, relax in the Recharge Lounge and relax in comfort while you recharge your phone camera, let the kids play, or just to sit.
This fun and interactive play zone is a great way to let the kids have some fun this 2016 Detroit Auto Show and to check out the best minivan soon available. With all the modern tech and more included, what sets this minivan apart is the awesome move to include a hybrid model. It really is a 21st century minivan!
Check out the Detroit Auto Show (NAIAS) and the Chrysler Pacifica Play Zone going on through Sunday January 24th, 2016!