I am a busy mom of three and there’s no time to slow down let alone any time for me to get sick. So last week when I found myself with a sore throat I knew I had to find relief fast and I had to find something that wouldn’t slow me down. It’s also that time of year that it seems like everyone is getting sick. It’s important that I also stay ahead of cold and flu season with the Cold + Flu tracker.
7 Simple Tips For Soothing Sore Throats
- Honey – Honey is an easy way to soothe your throat because it soothes and has healing abilities.
- Hot Tea – Tea has long been used as medicine, hot tea can help soothe your throat and relax your body.
- Salt Water – Gargle with salt water it will help heal and soothe.
- Peppermint – Using a peppermint oil is a great way to calm a cough or sore throat.
- Hot Shower – Taking a hot shower can release steam which will open airways and provide relief.
- Rest – I know this one is obvious but busy moms need to be reminded to get plenty of rest.
- Lozenges and Throat Sprays – Chloraseptic® lozenges and sprays can provide relief during cold & flu season.
Every cold and flu season I always make sure to stock up on our favorite lozenges and sprays. Chloraseptic® lozenges and sprays can provide relief during cold & flu season.
I really like that the sprays target pain when and where it hurts. Not only is it something I keep by my desk when I’m feeling under the weather but it is also something I can use with my kids. Not only do the products work but they work fast. What I like about topical medications, like Chloraseptic sore throat sprays and lozenges is because they are portable, can be used safely with other cold medicines, and have very few side effects. Two quick sprays and I have fast relief and I’m back to my busy day. Make sure Chloraseptic® is in your medicine cabinet so you are prepared to get the relief you need, when you need it. You can find the products in retailers nationwide.o see Chloraseptic®’s complete line of products and flavors to help keep you feeling your best this cold and flu season, visit their website.
What are your best tips for for soothing a cold or sore throat?
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.