Vonage Spreads Holiday Cheer with Free Vonage Wish List Hotline & Talk To Santa

We have partnered with Vonage on this post. living room holidaysThe leaves have fallen from the trees, there’s a chill in the air, families are gathering to share their thanks. With the holidays upon us, Vonage will once again open the Company’s free Vonage Wish List Hotline to Kris Kringle himself. Imagine the look on your child’s face when you say Santa is on the line. Now through Christmas Eve, your kids can talk to the big man himself and tell him what they want for Christmas. Caseapp (5)Now through Christmas Eve, you can connect directly to a holiday greeting from Santa by calling 1-700-CALL-SANTA (1-700-225-5726) from a Vonage home phone or the Vonage® Extensions® App.  After Santa’s message, kids will have the opportunity to leave a message about what they’d like to see under the tree this year.vonage Vonage will send the recorded message to Vonage account holders to their email on file. This way, they will know exactly what their loved ones wished for this year – and can avoid getting the same gift as Santa! This takes the guessing game out of gift giving. The audio attachment can be forwarded to other family members and friends, or even set aside as a keepsake.

You can also use Vonage this holiday season to stay in touch with your friends and family. After all Vonage is the award winning company that saves you money and helps keep you connected while on the go.

philatelynews-dear-santa-fdcOn Christmas Eve, your family will be able to track Santa’s whereabouts as he delivers presents around the world.  Starting at 5 p.m. ET on December 24, Vonage customers can dial 1-700-CALL-SANTA to hear where Santa and his reindeer have been and where they are headed next!

Non-Vonage customers can still call the Vonage Wish List Hotline by following the instructions at www.vonage.com/northpole.

Visit Vonage to start talking to Santa today!

1. Tatanisha Pitts-Worthey on December 21, 2015 at 5:58 am

I totally love the idea of talking to Santa! The kids would be thrilled! Also, I love your cellphone casing, a very great reminder.

2. michelle on December 18, 2015 at 11:46 am

A recorded message would be amazing for my four year old. I need to do this, we always track santa on Christmas Eve, but this would be icing on the cake.

3. HilLesha on December 18, 2015 at 11:12 am

This is such a wonderful idea to help spread holiday cheer! I know that my children would enjoy something like his. 🙂

4. Melissa on December 18, 2015 at 9:14 am

Tracking Santa is a fun part of Christmas. I remember when my daughter was little we would see red lights in the sky and say he is almost home!

5. OurFamilyWorld on December 18, 2015 at 5:55 am

What great programs for the kids. The girls will be thrilled to be able to track Santa’s whereabouts when he delivers presents.

6. Maurene on December 17, 2015 at 11:01 pm

This sounds fun. I heard that Vonage have great holiday programs every year. Thanks for sharing.

7. lisa on December 17, 2015 at 8:29 pm

This is so cute! My kids would love to be able to call and talk to Santa this holiday season!

8. Robin (Masshole Mommy) on December 17, 2015 at 5:59 pm

This sounds like so much fun for the kids. I wish they had stuff like this when I was a kid!

9. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle on December 17, 2015 at 4:29 pm

What a fantastic idea. This is the perfect way to keep the magic of Christmas alive and well.

10. Jeanette on December 17, 2015 at 2:52 pm

Fun idea to do with the kids. My son would love to talk to Santa anytime he could. I am sure most kids would love this.

11. Sicorra@NotNowMomsBusy on December 17, 2015 at 2:22 pm

I think that is an excellent idea. It keeps the magic and mystery of Christmas alive for little ones, and allows them to tell Santa their secret wishes for Christmas.