Verizon Message+ – Give The Gift Of Data

#I’m sharing #VerizonMobileGifting in my life as part of a Verizon Wireless sponsored series for Socialstars™verizon-messages-gifting3

There’s always someone in our life that we want to give a gift. Whether it’s for your little brother for his birthday or just wanting to share a gift with a friend what I like about mobile gifting with the Verizon Message+ App is just how easy it is to send gifts.

You can easily select many different retailers from the gift list within the Verizon Message+ App. A new feature of Message+ is the Data Gifting functionality.  With the Verizon Data Gifting  Verizon customers to send 1GB of data as a gift to another Verizon customer for just $10.
verizon messages app with verizon data giftingI like just how easy it is to send gifts with Verizon Message+ and gifting data is a really great idea especially for those last minute gift ideas. My brother lives far form me so with Mobile Gifting I can easily send gifts to brighten his day. It’s also great for gifting data to him because he’s young and just starting out on his own. Verizon-subscribers-can-send-the-gift-of-data-directly-from-the-Verizon-Messages-appI think it’s great that no matter who I’m talking to I can stay connected with all my friends and loved ones easily within the Verizon Message+ App.  It makes staying connected and giving meaningful gifts easy. I trust Verizon 4G Wireless to keep me connected this holiday season and I know I can always rely on their mobile network wherever I go. I can also use the App on my Smartphone, iOS device, tablet and desktop.

So whether you want to say “Happy Holidays”, “Happy Birthday”, or just say “Thanks,” you can easily text an eGift card of $5, $10 or $25.  Just click on the eGift icon, choose your background, choose your amount, add your message, and send. The gift card will be billed directly to your Verizon Wireless account. It makes giving gifts simple and really a great idea for that last minute gift. verizon mobile giftingNot only am I staying connected to my friends and family but I am simplifying my life by giving gifts my loved ones will truly appreciate and use.

You can download the app today from the Apple Store or the Google Play store, depending on your device Be sure to stay connected with Verizon socially on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.

What are some last minute gift ideas you usually give loved ones, could mobile gifting help you?

1. dawn on December 3, 2015 at 12:08 am

nice gift idea. An eGift card is perfect.

2. Krystal on December 2, 2015 at 5:34 pm

I need unlimited data – I am always going over. This would be a fun gift that a person like me NEEDS!

3. Amy Desrosiers on December 2, 2015 at 2:01 pm

What a great gift idea for someone! Perfect for traveling, or vacations too!

4. Sabrina @ Dinner, then Dessert on December 2, 2015 at 2:27 am

I love that they’re making it so easy to share data! Consumers really have more options than ever!

5. Clo on December 2, 2015 at 12:21 am

I heard about this! I love mobile gift giving. it makes it all so easy. I’m always one to do last minute shopping, as things get crazy during the holidays.

6. Janis @MommyBlogExpert on December 1, 2015 at 9:45 pm

Leave it up to Verizon to make our smartphone lives easier. This sounds like a great app to use this holiday season to expedite the shopping.

7. Tammi Roy on December 1, 2015 at 8:31 pm

Mobile gifting is a great idea. I will have to see if i can do this with my wireless provider.

8. Maggie Branch on December 1, 2015 at 9:20 pm

I think everyone can appreciate when I say that it’s a bad day when you’re 75% through your billing cycle and have used 90% of your data. This is so cool that you can now gift data to other users! I know what I’ll be telling everyone to go buy my husband

9. Maggie Branch on December 1, 2015 at 9:19 pm

I think everyone can appreciate when I say that it’s a bad day when you’re 75% through your billing cycle and have used 90% of your data. This is so cool that you can now gift data to other users! I know what I’ll be telling everyone to go but

10. Elizabeth Lampman on December 1, 2015 at 8:30 pm

Sending Data as a gift is a great idea. Verizon sounds like a great company.

11. Ann Bacciaglia on December 1, 2015 at 8:28 pm

This is a great idea. I would love to be able to send data as a gift.

12. Liz Mays on December 1, 2015 at 8:08 pm

This is so cool. I’d love to send some gifts to loved ones from time to time. I’d send digital Starbuck’s gift cards to my kids!

13. Shauna on December 1, 2015 at 7:55 pm

Oh my goodness, I had no idea you could do this. I am totally doing this for my step-daughter. What a wonderful gift idea. Thanks so much

14. Brett Martin on December 1, 2015 at 7:49 pm

I think this is a genius idea. I love that you can send an e gift card to someone with your phone.

15. Seattle Travel Blogger on December 1, 2015 at 7:33 pm

Okay, the Data Gifting functionality is such a smart idea! We all seem to know someone who needs more.

16. Robin (Masshole Mommy) on December 1, 2015 at 6:25 pm

I had no idea you could text a gift card now. How cool is that?

17. Jeanine on December 1, 2015 at 4:44 pm

What a great idea! I wish we had Verizon in Canada I would for sure give this to a few people as a gift. I’ve heard great things about Verizon!

18. Stacie on December 1, 2015 at 4:12 pm

I wish we had Verizon here in Canada. Gifting data is definitely a different and needed type of gift. I know this is one gift that everyone would love receiving.

19. Jeanette on December 1, 2015 at 2:12 pm

That would be fun to give to my family who LOVES to stream a ton of stuff. It is a fun idea that will fit anyone!

20. Jennifer on December 1, 2015 at 1:51 pm

Gifting data? How cool is that. One can never have enough data so I am loving this idea. I love that you can give other types of gift cards just as easy too

21. Jennifer on December 1, 2015 at 1:32 pm

I think this is a great idea. An eGift card would be awesome.