Stocking Stuffers for Tween Girls – Our Top Picks #JusticeWishes #JusticeHoliday

Justice is THE go-to destination for stylish girls this holiday season. Whether shopping in-store or online, Justice makes it easy and hassle-free for anyone with a tween girl in their life to find great holiday gifts! I know my girls love shopping at Justice and so I know as they grow they can continue to express themselves with their own styles all within the same store.

justice holiday penguin sweater

It’s only natural that I head to their favorite store for all the gifts I know they’re going to love! So I went shopping at our local Justice store to go shopping for holiday essentials like clothes and I also wanted to pickup some stocking stuffers I know my tween is going to love. Everyone in the store was so helpful and they even helped me find an adorable penguin winter sweater in Kai’s size. There were so many great stocking stuffers and gift ideas, my girls totally want EVERYTHING!! justice christmas shoppingRight now Justice shoppers (like myself) will receive a Style Perk with every purchase. The style perk offers $15 off of a $40 or more purchase redeemable through the new year! You can learn more about Style Perks here!

Justice for girls stocking stuffer ideas (3)

Knowing that I have a tween now I know I can’t buy her the same things that I buy our younger girls. I wanted to share our top 6 stocking stuffer picks that any tween girl is sure to love. Is your girl a trend setter? A mega athlete? Maybe a girly girl? Justice’s Justice Holiday Gift Guide makes shopping for every girl easy and fun!

tween gifts ideas for girls

1. Shower Gel
  2. Rhinestone Hairbrush
  3. BFF Necklaces
  4. Sleepwear
  5. Anti-Bac For Hands

With all of these items I had enough to fill her stocking with plenty of things she’s going to love. There’s even a little eye shadow kit that’s perfect for tweens who want to start playing with makeup.  I like the idea of hairbrushes and hair ties, our girls also love the Anti-Back for the dance bags and backpacks at school. Tween girls also love body products and Justice has so many great gift ideas!

Justice for girls stocking stuffers

Right now you can also enter the Justice Wishes Sweepstakes to win amazing Justice prizes for your tween like the Ultimate Justice VIP Experience with an iPad and shopping spree!

You can learn more and get social with Justice on Facebook, @ShopJustice on Twitter, on Pinterest and Instagram.

Do your girls shop at Justice? What are some stocking stuffers for tweens?

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

1. Shannon Gurnee on December 10, 2015 at 1:50 pm

It looks like Santa is gonna be leaving your girls some pretty awesome treats this Christmas! I love Justice Wishes!

2. Melinda@LookWhatMomFound...andDadtoo on December 6, 2015 at 3:25 pm

I’m terrible at stocking stuffers. I usually end up grabbing candy and chapstick but I love these colorful ideas much better

3. Amber C. on December 5, 2015 at 4:29 pm

Such cute ideas!! Perfect for both of my nieces!

4. Nancy @ Whispered Inspirations on December 5, 2015 at 11:56 am

I have a tween and you hit the nail on the head, she would love all of these. Thanks for the ideas!

5. Shell on December 4, 2015 at 8:20 pm

My nieces love this store. So many cute gifts for girls!

6. Rachelle on December 4, 2015 at 3:11 pm

We love Justice! I remember the day my daughter found out she could fit in to them. It was a great day for her haha!

7. Maggie Branch on December 4, 2015 at 10:54 am

Look at all those sparkles! I’m loving these ideas for tweens. I think Justice is a great store. It’s age appropriate but lets girls dress in the styles that are in right now.

8. Rosey on December 4, 2015 at 8:56 am

I guess I’ll head on over and enter. 🙂 Thank you for the good info. 🙂

9. Erica on December 4, 2015 at 7:40 am

My daughter still loves Justice. I am such a HUGE fan of the company – one year for my daughter’s birthday and Mother’s day my mom, my daughter, her friend and I went out for a girls day – manicures and shopping. My daughter picked out her birthday gifts from my Mom at Justice. Two days later our house burned to the ground and every last birthday gift my daughter got was gone. My Mom emailed Justice and they immediately responded with a gift card for my little girl. Tearing up just thinking about that time when Justice, and so many strangers rallied around us.

10. Janis @MommyBlogExpert on December 4, 2015 at 1:55 am

Girls love everything Justice sells, both the clothes and the accessories. But I think tweens would just go wild to find that fab sparkly eye shadow set in their stocking this holiday.

11. Sabrina @ Dinner, then Dessert on December 4, 2015 at 1:09 am

Teen girls can be so difficult to find gifts for! Thanks for the tips!

12. Theresa on December 3, 2015 at 10:03 pm

My daughter is all about shopping at Justice. It’s our first stop for tween fashions and accessories!

13. gingermommyrants on December 3, 2015 at 8:17 pm

My girls would love any of these gift ideas. Tweens are at the age to try new skincare products.

14. Ann Bacciaglia on December 3, 2015 at 8:15 pm

These are great gift ideas for any tween girl. We do not have a Justice store here. It looks like a great place to shop.

15. Jennifer on December 3, 2015 at 8:11 pm

I’ve been struggling with what to get my 11 year old tween. We never shop at Justice but I think it’s time and these stocking stuffers look really perfect for my daughter.

16. Marcie W. on December 3, 2015 at 6:34 pm

I am learning first hand how difficult it can be to shop for tweens but it seems like Justice is helping to make the process easier.. That rhinestone hairbrush is especially fabulous!

17. Kristi on December 3, 2015 at 6:25 pm

A great list. Our stocking stuffer list is usually fun socks and some new lip-balm, maybe some other fun earrings and a headband or two.

18. Jeanine on December 3, 2015 at 5:12 pm

I feel like this whole entire post is for my 9 year old. I am pretty sure she would LOVE all of this!

19. Aimee Smith on December 3, 2015 at 5:08 pm

Justice always has great stuff. Makeup is such a fun stuffer for that age!

20. Liz Mays on December 3, 2015 at 5:10 pm

I definitely need to pop into Justice when looking for stocking stuffers. I love their little kits and accessories!

21. Victoria Sconion on December 3, 2015 at 5:08 pm

These are awesome gifts for my daughters! I have no idea what to buy for them now that they are getting older. Thanks for sharing this!

22. Kristen on December 3, 2015 at 4:38 pm

Our girls would love those pics! Not just for tweens, great ideas!

23. Danielle on December 3, 2015 at 4:14 pm

My niece loves Justice. I’ll have to make a special trip just for her.

24. Melinda@LookWhatMomFound...andDadtoo on December 3, 2015 at 2:27 pm

I was in Justice recently and I love the bright colors of everything. Very little black so kids can dress like kids

25. lisa on December 3, 2015 at 3:17 pm

These are great stocking stuffer ideas. I always have a hard time picking stuff out.

26. Chelley @ A is For Adelaide on December 3, 2015 at 1:44 pm

These are great ideas! I have a 14 year old niece I am trying to buy for- thank you for the list!

27. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle on December 3, 2015 at 1:39 pm

This is an awesome guide. I needed this, too. I haven’t started shopping for my tween yet.

28. Travel Blogger on December 3, 2015 at 1:33 pm

Wonderful ideas! This can be such a hard age to buy for.

29. Jeanette on December 3, 2015 at 12:41 pm

I don’t have any girls in my immediate family. I do know one tween that loves Justice for her clothes and she is just starting to get into the make up so I am betting that would be an awesome gift for her.

30. Jennifer on December 3, 2015 at 11:54 am

Thanks so much for sharing this. I haven’t even started thinking about what to get for my niece yet, so this is appreciated.

31. Robin (Masshole Mommy) on December 3, 2015 at 11:39 am

I have all boys, so this is a foreign world to me. I bet my nieces would love it there, though.