Rethink Your Cereal bowl – Kellogg Taste Talks (Sponsored Video)

Kelloggs Raisin Bran MiniWheats (4)Breakfast happens fast in our house, some days we have enough time to cook and other days are cereal days. We are happy to partner with Kellogg’s and Unruly Media on this post. #StirUpBreakfast

Have you ever really stopped to think about your breakfast cereal? maybe you have your favorites and I know we have ours in our family too. Have you ever started adding things to your breakfast cereal? Kellogg’s wants to inspire more people to really take a look at their cereal and rethink their morning breakfast routine.

Just check out this video –

Kellogg’s has partnered with different chefs to come up with 50, unique recipes for breakfast and forever change the way we think about cereal. I have to say I love this idea and the different recipes the chefs have come up with. I love the idea of adding fresh nuts, almond butter and fresh fruit to our ordinary bowl of cereal. Also mixing cereal flavors and textures really will play well and help start our morning off in the best way!

FIND YOUR PERFECT CEREAL MATCH

Find your cereal match and enter to win a number of prizes including a Microsoft Surface Tablet!

You can learn more on their website, Facebook and Twitter

What are some ways you can stir up breakfast?

1. Adrienne on December 22, 2015 at 5:33 pm

Cereal is such a guilty pleasure. It’s crazy how much sugar a single bowl of cereal can contain! Definitely worth the time to research your cereal picks.

2. Miranda on December 18, 2015 at 3:12 pm

My breakfast when I have time is a work of art and fulfilment for my eyes and stomach lol. When I have cereal I do overnight oats and add in different fruits, yoghurt and milk and on boy is it yummy or what

3. Susannah on December 18, 2015 at 12:14 pm

I love raisin bran! That’s going on my shopping list right now! Thanks for the reminder. 😉

4. Crystal Lopez on December 17, 2015 at 7:34 pm

These are classic go tos for breakfast cereal. I love Raisin Bran! My boys are actually fans of the more simple, less sugary cereals for breakfast.

5. Angie on December 17, 2015 at 11:25 am

I like Raisin Bran a lot actually, I just forget to buy it a lot. I should, I eat way too many sugary cereals and should go back to eating the more healthy stuff and getting my diet under control.

6. Summer @ Coffee With Summer on December 17, 2015 at 9:24 am

I love, love cereal. I think that’s so cool how they partnered with chefs to make over 50 different ideas for breakfast!

7. Cara (@StylishGeek) on December 16, 2015 at 9:25 pm

Wow! That’s awesome! For a very long time I only relied on rice crispy cereals to make the rice crispy treats. Now there’s 50 different recipes to make breakfast interesting! That is wonderful! Will definitely give it a try!

8. Cindy (Vegetarian Mamma) on December 16, 2015 at 8:02 pm

Sometimes with breakfast, I find it hard to do new things. The funny thing about cereal is my kids eat it at many times of the day. They love to take it in bags for snacks and even eat a bowl before bed time 🙂

9. Chelsie on December 16, 2015 at 5:38 pm

You are right, I normally don’t think about my cereal, I just eat it! I love that there are so many ways to create with cereal; I loved seeing the different recipes. It definitely put cereal in a new light for me!