Let The Kids Dance The Night Away With Just Dance: Disney Party 2

One thing we love to do around this house is dance! From Brooklin’s constant dance practice moves she is busting out, to our 3-year-old always twirling and trying to mimic what her older sister does, our daughters love dancing. Even our oldest, while she may not be in any classes or anything, she loves to dance when she hears music or fun times.

Just Dance Disney Party 2 Dancer Video Game

We got our hands on Just Dance: Disney Party 2 and it has been a hit for our girls. They love anything Disney and anything with dancing is sure to be a hit. What is so much fun about this game is not only is there fun music they love, but they can see themselves dancing and watch an instructor (the stars of the shows themselves  showing them the moves to follow.

Just Dance Disney Party 2 Game For Sisters Wii U

Brooklin was so excited to get playing and picked it up. While Mia is smaller, she did good just watching the screen and her sisters. It was so much fun they played it all the way till bedtime. What I really like about Just Dance: Disney Party 2 is not just the high quality graphics on the Wii U, but the best part is it can be played by all ages. Just make sure to make space.

Just Dance Disney Party 2 Kids Dancing

The tracking of moves is done through the Wii Controller which has a series of sensors for movement built in. Tracks the force, direction, elevation, making kids really have to dance to earn points.

I already know what the kids will be playing for our next kid friendly get together. We could even set up the TV on the back patio and get a whole group of kids dancing along.

The kids loved the Just Dance: Disney Party 2 game for the music and Brooklin especially loved earning points and the competitive side to it. Kaila our oldest moving into the tween years recognized some songs and characters from Disney TV shows.

Just Dance Disney Party 2 Wii U

Kaila’s favorite song was “Take On The World” from the Disney show “Girl Meets World.” It is a cute show based off the daughter from the characters from the Disney show “Boy Meets World.” It was also a fairly easier routine for them all to play.

Just Dance Disney Party 2 Wii U controller screenshot

Screenshot from the Wii U controller.

Brings a true-to-show Disney Channel experience.
Disney Channel worked with the Just Dance: Disney Party 2 development team to bring in lifelike character looks and moves to the game. Makes the experience even that much more magical for fans of all ages!

Just Dance: Disney Party 2 is a great Stocking stuffer or holiday gift idea. Even for kids who may be shy to dance, this is great so they can learn some moves and overcome those fears in the comfort of their own home. I like that our kids wanted to play after dinner, which was nice to let them get some energy out.

Just Dance Disney Party 2 gift idea video game

Just Dance: Disney Party 2 is now available on Xbox One, Xbox 360, and Nintendo’s Wii and Wii U systems.

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

1. Ashley - Embracing Homemaking on December 13, 2015 at 8:50 pm

That looks so absolutely adorable! My daughter would love this!

2. Lisa on December 12, 2015 at 12:42 am

Ooooh I need to get this for family game night! We love the Just Dance games and this would be great to get my twins involved!

3. Jennifer on December 11, 2015 at 10:49 am

oh man, my girls would LOVE this! We have #1 but I didn’t know #2 came out. Maybe I can convince my husband that they need just ONE MORE gift for Christmas?

4. Onica {Mommy Factor} on December 11, 2015 at 3:35 am

Perfect gift for my daughter, She really loves dancing, for sure she will love and like this. Thanks for sharing.

5. Nikki on December 11, 2015 at 2:23 am

This is very nice and cool, my daughter and niece would love it.

6. Vera Sweeney on December 10, 2015 at 9:25 pm

What a fun video game, my kids would love this!! I love that this has so much Disney in it!

7. Kelly Hutchinson on December 10, 2015 at 8:37 pm

My daughter wants this for Christmas. I love to see her try to do all the dance moves int eh video.

8. gingermommyrants on December 10, 2015 at 7:07 pm

My kids love to dance. This will be a fantastic gift for them. I will have to try it with them. It looks like so much fun.

9. Tammi Roy on December 10, 2015 at 7:06 pm

My kids would love this game. I will have to pick up a copy to give them for Christmas.

10. Ciao Florentina on December 10, 2015 at 7:46 pm

This is great family fun and good exercise ! I love it !

11. Jeanine on December 10, 2015 at 6:31 pm

What a super fun looking game! I know for a fact my kids would have a grand ol’ time with this! They love dancing!

12. Liz Mays on December 10, 2015 at 7:16 pm

That sounds like such a blast! The kids will love dancing to all of their favorite new Disney songs!

13. Ann Bacciaglia on December 10, 2015 at 7:05 pm

This looks like so much fun. It is a great way to get the kids up and moving.

14. Shauna on December 10, 2015 at 6:23 pm

My kids would love this. We always dance around the house and we have such a blast doing so. We had the last Just Dance game and it was so amazing… we had no much fun.

15. Jeanette on December 10, 2015 at 6:18 pm

This looks like a lot of fun! Something fun AND you get exercise AND the kids WANT to do it? This is a total win.

16. Emerald on December 10, 2015 at 5:30 pm

How fun! I think this would be the perfect game for a sleep over or just family game night. I think I see a Christmas present for the kids!

17. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle on December 10, 2015 at 5:13 pm

Just Dance sounds like a great game for family fun time. It gets everyone active and it promotes great bonding time.

18. Robin (Masshole Mommy) on December 10, 2015 at 4:47 pm

That sounds like such a fun game! My kids will love it.

19. Stacie on December 10, 2015 at 4:36 pm

Just Dance has always been a great way to get people active with dancing. I love that there is a Disney edition as well. This would make a great gift.

20. Meagan on December 10, 2015 at 3:53 pm

What a fun gift idea for Christmas. My son loves dancing, I bet he would love this game.