Getting Ready For The Holidays – Time-Saving Home Cleaning Tips

I am an active mom of three, I like to think that our family does a lot of healthy activities. We also use and partner with brands that align to our needs and ideals as parents. We are happy to partner with Seventh Generation® as a brand ambassador. As always all opinions are our own.living room holidaysWe are starting to prepare for the holidays and with friends and family coming over I want to be sure our house is clean. We live very active lives, and we always seem to be on the go so it’s important that we clean easier and the products we use need to work.

One of the best time saving tips is to get your kids involved in the cleaning. Use teamwork and split cleaning chores among family members so time is on your side. Seventh Generation All Purpose Natural Cleaner (3)Making sure we use cleaners that are safe for our family is most important. Especially if you are allowing your children to help with these chores. Seventh Generation All Purpose Natural Cleaner is the cleaner that will help you take care of your whole house. Kitchen, windows, appliances, bathroom and so much more.

I try to teach our girls to clean as they go. It’s another great time saving tip  If you’re already in the bathroom brushing your teeth, spend a few extra minutes wiping down the sink. Clean your kitchen after you prepare a meal. Seventh Generation All Purpose Natural Cleaner HelperWhat I like best about the Seventh Generation cleaners is that they clean with No Harsh Fumes plus it’s tough on Grease, Grime & Dirt. Their All Purpose Cleaner is free of harsh solvents, preventing more volatile organic compounds (VOCs) from polluting our air. I know it’s safe enough to allow my kids to use it and safe to use in our home and I don’t have to worry about creating even more pollution. Seventh Generation All Purpose Natural Cleaner Glass Table KidsWe have a lot of glass surfaces including a glass table in the family room. Our kids like to do crafts, and often times create messes on that surface. It needs something that’s actually going to clean and Seventh Generation works on all of our worst messes. This really is a powerful, plant-based formula cleans to a streak-free shine without harsh chemicals.

The best time saving tip is to use something that works and Seventh Generation  cleaners work! Now that we have cleaning made easy, we can enjoy more time together this holiday!

You can find these and other Seventh Generation products at your local retailers or online. Be sure to stay social with @SeventhGen on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook.

What are your best time saving cleaning tips?

1. shelly peterson on December 18, 2015 at 3:48 am

I would love to give this product a try. Sounds safe for kids to use. Cleaning as you go definitely helps, I like to keep Clorox disinfecting wipes around for quick clean up.

2. Janet W. on December 18, 2015 at 3:06 am

My best cleaning tip is to start a few weeks before your holiday guests arrive. Clean just a few rooms each day so it’s not so overwhelming!

3. Julie Wood on December 17, 2015 at 8:17 am

I love using safe cleaning products like Seventh Generation. I also get the kids to help me with cleaning before the Holidays and my daughter likes to help clean the table and set out my decorations and set the table for my Holiday dinner next week.

4. Debbie Welchert on December 15, 2015 at 12:21 pm

I haven’t tried this product but sounds great. I love that it is safe to use with no harsh chemicals. Our chores are split up here too. One does the kitchen, one does the bathroom and so on. It works out pretty well. The kids don’t like it but we adults do….

5. Krystal on December 11, 2015 at 2:35 pm

We use their products a lot since they’re always on sale usually at my local stores! They work well too.

6. Prairie Gal Cookin on December 11, 2015 at 10:30 am

Sounds like a great product, will have to check it out! Thanks for sharing this!!! 🙂

7. Shannon Gurnee on December 8, 2015 at 1:54 pm

Seventh Generation is a great brand! These definitely help make cleaning a lot easier!

8. Mimi "MimiCuteLips" Green on December 7, 2015 at 4:44 pm

I’ve been on a cleaning mission, purging things and cleaning corners. Great tips.

9. Crystal Lopez on December 6, 2015 at 7:36 pm

These tips are great for everyday! I like to involve the kids when we clean the house and they seem to enjoy having the responsibility too!

10. Rebecca Swenor on December 6, 2015 at 2:36 pm

These Seventh Generation cleaning products are indeed amazing for cleaning. I love that they work great for cleaning and they are not made with harmful ingredients in them.

11. Britni on December 6, 2015 at 1:00 pm

I have been thinking my kids are at an age that they need to start helping out much more around the house. This sounds like the perfect product to get them started. I love that it doesn’t have a bunch of harsh fumes.

12. Lynndee on December 6, 2015 at 11:17 am

I love that it’s natural and has no harsh fumes. I stopped using cleaning products that have a very strong smell a long time ago.

13. Jeanine on December 6, 2015 at 8:19 am

I adore Seventh Generation. I buy it all the time and it really makes a difference especially when tidying up in a quick minute!

14. lisa @bitesforbabies on December 6, 2015 at 7:05 am

I have used Seventh Generation cleaning products many times and love them! My go-to is usually just a mix of white vinegar and water…

15. Michele D on December 6, 2015 at 7:01 am

I love finding cleaning products that not only saves time but is safe to use around the kids. I’ll be sure to look for this brand when I go shopping.

16. Terri Ramsey Beavers on December 6, 2015 at 5:17 am

I love seventh generation products and I don’t mind letting the kids help me clean with them. I try to clean up one mess before we make another so everything is usually tidy here but I clean up scattered toys and wash everything down right before company comes.

17. Maggie Branch on December 5, 2015 at 9:19 pm

I absolutely love Seventh Generation products. I feel good about using this around my family and on sensitive things like baby bottles.

18. Ann Bacciaglia on December 5, 2015 at 6:56 pm

These are great tips for keeping the house clean. I have 2 chores i make sure i get done each day. That way i do not have to do a bunch of cleaning all at once.

19. Tammilee Tips on December 5, 2015 at 3:43 pm

These are great tips for home cleaning! I love the 7th generation products for cleaning.

20. Rebecca B. on December 5, 2015 at 2:21 pm

Splitting up the chore list is so helpful when cleaning the house!! I love when I can get some help to get it down quickly 🙂

21. OurFamilyWorld on December 5, 2015 at 8:18 am

I love that this is an eco friendly cleaner. I don’t have to worry anymore when the kids want to help.

22. Alli on December 5, 2015 at 5:24 am

I’ve heard so many good things about Seventh Generation, but for some reason I’ve never tried their line of products. I love that they don’t contain harsh fumes. I need to add this cleaner to my shopping list.

23. Life as a Convert on December 4, 2015 at 10:25 pm

That looks like a room ready for Christmas. It’s my favorite holiday!

24. lisa on December 4, 2015 at 8:48 pm

I really need to start letting my kids help clean more. It would be such a big help if I had extra cleaners!

25. Jessica Harlow on December 4, 2015 at 7:13 pm

Splitting up the to-do list is smart! We get a lot more done faster when I have help. It might not be a perfect job to have the 5 year old vacuum, but she needs to learn and I can use any help I can get! lol

26. Liz Mays on December 4, 2015 at 5:28 pm

That cleaner sounds great. I’d be able to use it anywhere and not have to worry. I think it’s great to let the kids help out with the cleaning!

27. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle on December 4, 2015 at 4:50 pm

Thanks so much for sharing these tips. I’m all about saving time when I’m cleaning.

28. ricci on December 4, 2015 at 4:22 pm

I love those Seventh Generation cleaners!! They work great and aren’t bad for the environment!!

29. Jaime Nicole on December 4, 2015 at 4:12 pm

It is definitely a wonderful thing when we can find cleaning products that work without harsh chemicals. I have tried this brand with pretty good results and definitely like the fact that I don’t have to worry about the composition of the cleaners.

30. Jeanette on December 4, 2015 at 4:12 pm

I usually do the quickest clean on the face of the earth 5 minutes before company comes LOL. I enlist the help of little hands to help and we call get it done.