Easily Give The Perfect Gift With The Verizon Messages+ App

Today I’m teaming up with #Verizon to share how their new Message+ app has made last-minute gift giving so easy this season as part of a Verizon Wireless sponsored series for Socialstars™.verizon messages gifting

We all now the joy of sending or receiving the perfect gift. It’s that kind of joy that makes the holiday season to special. It’s the reason why we celebrate the season with gift giving and there’s no greater way to feel the Christmas spirit than with giving a great gift.

Many of our family members live far away and I always seem to be busy and running late with one thing or another. It’s nice to be able to send a gift as I’m thinking about it. Something special right to my friends and family easily. That’s why I really have enjoyed using the Verizon Message+ App this holiday season.  I can rely on Verizon’s 4G to keep me connected wherever I go and now I can rely on Verizon Message+ to help simplify my gift giving this holiday season. verizon christmas giftsWhat I like is that you can easily text an eGift card of $5, $10 or $25.  You can also pick form a number of retailers. Just click on the eGift icon, choose your background, choose your amount, then add your message, and send. The gift card will be billed directly to your Verizon Wireless account. It makes giving gifts simple and really a great idea for that last minute gift idea.

I can easily stay connected with my friends and family with the Verizon Message+ App and gift anyone in my contacts easily. I can also gift data to friends and family. After all, there’s no better gift than staying connected with loved ones. verizon messagesI know that I can’t do it all and as a busy mom of three I have learned to accept that. Staying connected or giving gifts I know that I just can’t do it all. So why not use mobile gifting to help simplify my holiday and so I can give better gifts to the ones I love? This year I’m sending mobile gifts with Verizon Message+

You can download the app today from the Apple Store or the Google Play store, depending on your device Be sure to stay connected with Verizon socially on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.

What are some last minute gift ideas you usually give loved ones, could mobile gifting help you?

1. Rebecca Swenor on December 18, 2015 at 2:24 pm

This is indeed an awesome app for easy gift giving this holiday season for anyone who don’t have time to get a gift or if they forget someone. Verizon Message + app I will have to share with my sons who have Verizon. Thanks for sharing the app and gift ideas.

2. Miranda on December 18, 2015 at 9:53 am

What an awesome way to give family and friends who are far and/or you’re not able to get a present quickly.

3. Alyssa C on December 18, 2015 at 7:53 am

I love this idea!! I am definitely going to check it out.

4. coolchillmom on December 17, 2015 at 3:40 pm

This is a great app to have! Way to go Verizon!

5. Nancy @ Whispered Inspirations on December 17, 2015 at 8:32 am

I hate to admit but, gift cards! I need to look into this!

6. Ron Leyba on December 16, 2015 at 10:49 pm

Great app. Will come in handy and useful this Holiday season. So Awesome!

7. Heather Pfingsten on December 16, 2015 at 10:17 pm

It’s funny to see this post today because I just sent a few gifts out to friends, on the other side of the country, with my Verizon Message+ this afternoon. It’s a great way for me to send a little love during the holiday season just to let them know I am thinking about them. Such a great app, I definitely recommend! Thank you for sharing with others.

8. Miles L. on December 16, 2015 at 7:18 pm

I was thinking that Verizon would come up a good idea for this holiday. This would be very useful.

9. Kelly R on December 16, 2015 at 5:15 pm

We have Verizon and love using the App. I never thought about sending a gift card through it, now I will have to try it!

10. Maggie on December 16, 2015 at 1:10 pm

LOVE that idea! We aren’t with Verizon anymore, but I am loving hearing about that app! That would be perfect instead of mailing the physical gift cards!

11. Heather lawrence on December 16, 2015 at 8:50 am

You can text gift cards now?? That is so cool! I’m horrible at buying them and forgetting to give them to the intended person so this would be perfect for me.

12. Travel Blogger on December 16, 2015 at 9:02 am

This is great! I love that you can text an e gift card. What will they think of next!

13. Jenn @ ENgineerMommy on December 16, 2015 at 7:12 am

This sounds like a great app to make holiday gifting so much easier. I’m always looking for shortcuts like this app to help me during the busy holiday season!

14. Cat Davis | Mom by the Beach Blog on December 16, 2015 at 5:01 am

My biggest regret with my cell phone is leaving Verizon. We ended up switching to Sprint because they did that cut your bill in half promotion and it so was not worth it. Coverage is terrible here and now I’m missing out on cool features like that.

15. Alli on December 16, 2015 at 4:13 am

This is such a great idea! I love that I can send e-gifts right from my iPhone. My family has been with Verizon for years, so I can’t wait to download this app.

16. Lisa on December 16, 2015 at 12:28 am

What a neat idea to be able to send a gift when you are out and about. Gift cards are a great go to last minute gift.