Celebrating The Spirit of the Holidays- Simple Nog & Hot Cocoa Bar #ShareYourDelight

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.

Osh Kosh BGosh Kids Girl Clothing christmas dress holidayChristmas is all about creating memories as a family. It’s also all about traditions and one of our favorite traditions is going out and picking out a Christmas tree. It’s that time of year when we gather as a family to go pick out the perfect tree and then hang the lights and ornaments.

It also means that we spend time enjoying some of our favorite winter treats like Nog and Hot Chocolate. International Delight has the flavors that capture the Spirit of the holidays. Whether it’s sharing Vanilla Nog and Dark Hot Chocolate with friends and family around the Christmas tree or having a glass of Classic Nog as you hang Christmas lights.International Delight Hoc Chocolate nog darkThe one thing that truly makes it feel like Christmas for me is Nog. There’s something so deliciously creamy and I’ve loved it ever since I can remember.International Delight Nog cinnamonWe found the International Delight Classic Nog right in my local Ralph’s grocery store. Here in southern California it’s just starting to get cold and really feels like winter. So I enjoyed a delicious glass of Nog while helping hang the Christmas lights this week. It’s something I hope to continue to enjoy with my girls year after year, so they have the same sweet holiday memories I did. International Delight Cinnamon nogOne thing I think is really fun is while decorating, baking or just getting ready for the holidays have a fun family night with a Hot Chocolate Bar. International Delight Hoc Chocolate treat recipe kidsInternational Delight Hot Chocolate is so easy to make, just warm and serve. It’s smooth and chocolaty and is an absolutely delicious way to enjoy one of our holiday favorites. It’s made with real milk

Add in toppings like candy canes and marshmallows and let your kids have fun. If you want a frozen version blend it with ice and serve it cold. International Delight Hoc Chocolate heatNothing makes a cold day better like hot chocolate though so at the end of a fun winter day we like to enjoy a cup of hot chocolate together. My kids always ask for extra marshmallows!

There’s something so fun about just gathering as a family and enjoying the simple holiday favorites. We are creating lasting memories and I know that connecting with these moments with our kids are what matter most. It in these moments that it truly does feel like Christmas! International Delight Hoc Chocolate marshmallows candy cane

Want to win visit InternationalDelight.com to share how International Delight helps you capture the spirit of the season for a chance to win a holiday brunch for friends and family hosted by International Delight! You can also use the Store Locator to find product near you.

What’s one thing that truly reminds you of the holiday season?

1. shelly peterson on December 19, 2015 at 4:01 am

A hot cocoa bar sounds like fun. I am going to have to try these International Delight products.

2. Debbie Welchert on December 18, 2015 at 10:01 am

I have never tried International Delights but would love to. They look and sound really delicious.

3. Julie Wood on December 18, 2015 at 7:03 am

We love the International Delights Holiday drinks and love the Eggnog and drink so much of it during the Holidays.

4. Amy Orvin on December 16, 2015 at 4:03 pm

Besides the smell of evergreen, hot chocolate always reminds me of the holidays!

5. Mary Beth Elderton on December 15, 2015 at 11:46 am

This is a wonderful idea! And eggnog, too!

6. Yona Williams on December 13, 2015 at 5:29 am

I’ve seen the egg nog drink before in the stores, but not the Hot Chocolate ones…I need to try this.

7. Raijean on December 8, 2015 at 8:49 pm

I love ID, I’m going to head to pick up the new flavors this weekend.

8. Emily on December 7, 2015 at 11:07 am

I have NEVER tried Egg nog before. Maybe this year I will venture out.

9. Brandy on December 7, 2015 at 9:39 am

This looks like a great way to have a tradition very year and share the holiday spirit. I usually get a tree then blast Christmas music while we decorate it!

10. Crystal on December 6, 2015 at 9:28 pm

Hot chocolate has been huge this year. The kids are asking for it all the time. I am happy to oblige because I love the holidays!

11. Toni | BoulderLocavore on December 6, 2015 at 10:26 am

That has to be the cutest mug of cocoa ever! It makes me happy to look at it! I haven’t tried International Delight but sure will now.

12. Rosey on December 6, 2015 at 4:12 am

That does sound so good. I love all those marshmallows in the cup too, def. a child’s delight.

13. Aimee Smith on December 5, 2015 at 11:48 pm

I am such a sucker for winter drinks! I love cinnamon in my hot chocolate! Listening to holiday music is my favorite part of this time of year!

14. Veronica on December 5, 2015 at 8:00 pm

It really is a great time of year. And it’s the little things that matter the most

15. Ann Bacciaglia on December 5, 2015 at 5:39 pm

I love the smell of all the baked goods during the holidays. We are having company tomorrow and a hot cocoa bar would be a great ideas.

16. Jeanine on December 5, 2015 at 8:22 am

My husband loves nog. I’m more of a hot chocolate gal myself. Making it during the holidays with my kids is so much fun they love using small marshmallows and sprinkles. We love celebrating together!

17. Jennifer on December 4, 2015 at 10:08 pm

We actually have the nog right now! It’s DELISH! I haven’t seen the heat and serve chocolate though. Love how convenient that is.

18. Theresa on December 4, 2015 at 9:53 pm

This looks so delicious! I love that it’s just heat and drink!

19. Mitch on December 4, 2015 at 7:57 pm

Hot chocolate heat and drink? Oh wow, I cannot wait to try that, and the nog!
    Thanks for the info, I never saw this before!
    Mitch

20. Lindsey @ Redhead Baby Mama on December 4, 2015 at 4:36 pm

I used to have straws that were made of candy cane; those were the BEST additions to hot chocolate. Pre-mixed always tastes better to me.

21. Marcie W. on December 4, 2015 at 4:45 pm

The idea of heat and drink cocoa is genius! Now we can warm it to our desired temperature but making it the traditional way means leaving it out to cool for at least ten minutes.

22. Liz Mays on December 4, 2015 at 3:22 pm

Yummy! I could use a nice mug of hot cocoa right now. It would be great to have some by our fireplace.

23. Robin (Masshole Mommy) on December 4, 2015 at 1:01 pm

That is such a good idea! I want to make a bar like this.

24. Pam on December 4, 2015 at 12:38 pm

I love eggnog and I love hot chocolate. I need to try the International Delight kinds!

25. Seattle Travel Blogger on December 4, 2015 at 12:37 pm

I love hot cocoa and am eager to try this new spin to it.
    Thanks for the scrumptious-looking pictures/idea.

26. Travel Blogger on December 4, 2015 at 11:10 am

That looks so yummy! I am going to try some and curl up next to the fireplace with a good book!

27. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle on December 4, 2015 at 11:00 am

That looks really good. I love Nog around this time of year, and I think it’s a great pairing with hot cocoa.