BringBackHolidays With Friends & Family

christmasWhen I think back to my best Christmas memories they were spent with my friends and family. When I think about what truly matters this time of year it’s the happiness of my family and enjoying every moment we have together. Looking back on our Christmas pass I know how quickly our life has changed. We are happy to partner with T.J.Maxx, Marshalls and HomeGoods on this post.

T.J.Maxx, Marshalls and HomeGoods has discovered a family with a remarkable and inspirational story that brings to life what matters most during the holidays – spending time with the ones that you love. I have seen my best friend spend the holiday in the hospital with her daughter who was diagnosed with leukemia 4 years ago. That Christmas was such a hard one and for the next year it was in and out of the hospital. It’s always so heartbreaking to watch someone you love hurt and I remember her mom sobbing at the end of their days in the hospital. kayla To see her happy and healthy now means everything to us and I know how much her parents struggled when she was in the hospital. Only made harder around the holiday season so we are grateful for her heath each and every year. kayla kaila mia

Once T.J.Maxx, Marshalls and HomeGoods learned about this family who had spent their holidays in the hospital they wanted to surprise them with an extra special holiday season. It brings light the struggles that many families with sick children live with.

This video is sure to get you in the holiday spirit!

Spending time with the ones we love is what matters most this holiday season!

1. Life as a Convert on December 17, 2015 at 6:25 pm

I can’t remember any Holiday that we didn’t celebrate with family. It’s part of the season for us.

2. Mimi "MimiCuteLips" Green on December 15, 2015 at 10:08 pm

I’m all about spending time with those that matter. To me that is what the holidays are all about.

3. Britni on December 13, 2015 at 7:30 am

What a sweet post and tribute to your friend’s daughter. I love companies like TJ Maxx that are promoting what the season is really about – being with family and friends and loving others!

4. CourtneyLynne on December 11, 2015 at 3:37 pm

Awwww what a great post!!!! The holidays really are all about family and loved ones. Great there’s companies that still remember this 🙂

5. Jasmine Watts on December 11, 2015 at 11:13 am

Such an inspirational post and Thank you for a timely reminder.

6. Bonnie @wemake7 on December 11, 2015 at 10:47 am

I love your post and video. For some reason this year I haven’t been feeling Christmasy per say even though it’s my favorite holiday.

7. Tonya C on December 10, 2015 at 10:17 pm

St.Judes is a very caring and amazing hospital that takes care of our children in every way they can. Its like a family, so when it comes to the holidays its nice to see families coming together and helping out and making it the best celebration for the children.

8. alexandria on December 10, 2015 at 6:06 pm

Thats amazing. I feel for the families, I really do. It makes me so emotional. We always donate to St Judes around the holidays just to give to a hospital who helps families in those circumstances.

9. Shannon Gurnee on December 10, 2015 at 3:36 pm

That is such a great way to bring back the holidays. I love spending time with friends and family at the holidays, as well as showing love to those who don’t have it.

10. Ann Bacciaglia on December 10, 2015 at 3:04 pm

This is a fantastic post. It really reminds us that family is what is important during the holidays. I love having big get togethers with our friends and family.

11. Lynndee on December 10, 2015 at 1:20 pm

That is so sweet and so heartwarming. Christmas is my fave time of the year. And yes, we should spend it with the people we love.

12. lisa on December 10, 2015 at 12:22 pm

I love the holiday season for spending time with family. I try to make it magical and special for my kids.

13. OurFamilyWorld on December 10, 2015 at 12:08 pm

What beautiful photos. Christmas really is about giving. What a great reminder for all of us.

14. ricci on December 9, 2015 at 8:32 pm

This is such a great post and video!! Thanks for reminding me there real reason for the season.

15. Maurene on December 9, 2015 at 7:28 pm

Thank you for a timely reminder. We must all be in a spirit of giving, not just this season, but all year round.

16. Janet on December 9, 2015 at 5:44 pm

This is such a inspirational post, thank you for sharing with us. I totally agreed with you spending time with our loved ones is what matters the most during the holiday season, we must cherish the time we spend with our family and loved ones.

17. Liz Mays on December 9, 2015 at 3:43 pm

This is so sweet. It’s good to see companies bringing some holiday cheer to people like this!

18. Jeanette on December 9, 2015 at 2:03 pm

Thank you fir sharing this post. I am just starting to feel that holiday feeling and it will get better when my parents get here tomorrow. You are right family is the most important thing there will ever be!

19. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle on December 9, 2015 at 12:53 pm

The holiday spirit is escaping me this year. I’m not really sure why, but it’s just not there for me. Thank you so much for sharing this post.

20. Robin (Masshole Mommy) on December 9, 2015 at 12:07 pm

I needed this today! I definitely don’t feel like i am in the holiday spirit this year at all 🙁