Best Travel Apps For Kids – Curious World

Curious World iPhone App Kids (1)This winter break we will be doing plenty of holiday travel with our little ones. One of the best ways to ruin a road trip or any long trip in the car is to not prepare with fun activities and things to do.  That’s why we often turn to fun apps and games to keep our kids entertained on long trips. We are happy to partner with Curious World on this post.

Curious World is subscription service that delivers an expansive library of early learning activities that are tailored to children ages 3 – 7. Via iPad or iPhone, children can “tap into wonder” by learning through play in a trusted digital environment where every video, game and book is mapped to key learning areas and recommended based on your child’s age and developmental stage.  There are fun games and books that our kids actually want to play. Books too, our girls love selecting and getting to read digital children’s books. Since we have multiple children each child can play on their own account.

Curious World Select Player AddPlus parents get real updates on what their children are learning. The parent dashboard is a very useful tool for parents to monitor usage and see what their children are really into.

Curious World Parent Tracking ProgressCurious World is a 100% advertising-free experience. Curious World is a closed environment that can be fully enjoyed within a self-contained app on your iOS device, without any need for children to access the web.Curious World app story reading mode

As a parent I love that Curious World is specifically designed to deliver playful learning experiences across all 8 key learning areas for children between the ages of 3 and 7.  Each of our girls love playing the different games and I find them to be such a great way to keep them busy, especially when we’re busy in the car on the go.

Curious World iPhone App Kids (9)You can sign up for a free trial on the Curious World web site and receive 30 days of unlimited access to the Curious World premium subscriber experience. Sign up and download in the App Store today!

1. kiwi on December 29, 2015 at 11:35 am

This is where technology can be a lifesaver! I love that there are app to keep kids entertained on travel trips and less “Are We There Yet” questioning!

2. Ashleigh on December 28, 2015 at 11:02 am

What a wonderful program. My kids would love to play that, especially my 4 year old who is always asking about places.

3. Shannon Gurnee on December 27, 2015 at 9:33 pm

That sounds like a really great program! I’ll have to check it out for our kids! They love discovering new apps!

4. April Grant on December 26, 2015 at 9:07 am

I’ll have to check this out. I don’t even know if it needs to be travel, but just something to keep them occupied.

5. Lynndee on December 26, 2015 at 9:17 am

That really sounds like a super fun app for the kids. My son has his fave apps. I will share this with him.

6. Annemarie LeBlanc on December 24, 2015 at 5:38 am

I will let my best friend-cousin in on these apps. She has three small daughters who can really be a handful when they travel. Thanks for sharing!

7. Christie on December 23, 2015 at 2:23 pm

I love the settings options for each individual child! Looks like a great app for multiple kids, definitely entertaining!

8. Ann Bacciaglia on December 23, 2015 at 11:13 am

These look like great Apps for kids. Traveling can be so boring for them. It is great to have some games for them to play.

9. Crystal Lopez on December 23, 2015 at 9:26 am

These apps are a lifesaver for traveling with kids. I can;t wait to give them a try on our next road trip adventure!

10. Julie Wood on December 23, 2015 at 6:36 am

It is so nice to know that there are great learning apps out there to help kids. I like the Curious World one to take on vacation and have my daughter learn a lot while we are traveling and not get bored.

11. Alexa on December 23, 2015 at 1:55 am

One more educational app for kids is Spyglass. it is a perfect tool to teach kids safely explore outdoors, train the sense of direction and make sure that they will find their way wherever they are. It’s a favorite “toy” of my kids that keeps them occupied outdoors rather than in front of TV or computer. https://itunes.apple.com/app/spyglass/id332639548?mt=8&at=11lLc7&ct=c

12. ricci on December 22, 2015 at 9:35 pm

This looks like great app to keep kids busy! Great post!!

13. Liz Mays on December 22, 2015 at 6:35 pm

Curious World sounds like a great app to have, even at home! I really like that it has both activities and books for different types of learning.

14. Sarh S on December 22, 2015 at 5:18 pm

Definitely book marking this, these would be great for the kids. We may be traveling this spring.

15. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle on December 22, 2015 at 4:30 pm

These sound like great apps. There’s nothing worse than road tripping when the kids get bored.

16. Jeanette on December 22, 2015 at 4:30 pm

Always looking for good travel apps because we do travel quite a bit. These might be a bit young for my son but I will check them out anyway and see if I can find something appropriate for his age.

17. Terri Beavers on December 22, 2015 at 3:24 pm

I’ll have to download some of these before Thursday for the kids. Traveling can seem like forever with impatient kids in the car lol.