No matter where you are on your fitness journey you have to start somewhere. I know it often feels like I stop and start over but one thing I have found are a few simple tips for success in the gym.
5 Simple Fitness Tips For Beginners in the Gym
- Routine – Find out the gym schedule and figure out which classes you would like to take part in. Add them to your schedule and show up. Make it a habit to go to the gym several times a week.
- Take A Tour – Often new gyms will offer tours and instruction on how to use the machines and what to do. Take them up on the offer and establish a fitness routine that make you feel comfortable. Often times women are afraid of weights so learn how to use them and never be afraid again.
- Posture – Make sure that when you are utilizing weights and machines at the gym you watch your posture. Proper posture will help you become stronger and prevent injury.
- Diet Like You Mean It – If you’re working in the gym make sure you are also working on your plate!
- Stay Prepared – Make sure you’re prepared with the things you need, towels, water, fitness gear, products like Poise Impressa Bladder Supports.
Thirty-five million women experience stress urinary incontinence, a common type of bladder leakage, which can be triggered by coughing, sneezing, laughing, lifting or even exercise.
new-tab View ImagePoise Impressa Bladder Supports are available in three sizes that adapt to the unique internal shape of each woman’s body.
Women should start with the Poise Impressa Sizing Kit to find the size that helps effectively stop their leaks and fits most comfortably.