We Believe – Talking Santa & Getting Ready For The Holidays #BgoshBelieve #oshkoshkids

This post is sponsored by OshKosh B’Gosh; however, all thoughts and opinions expressed are my own. #BgoshBelieve #oshkoshkids Osh Kosh BGosh Kids Girl Clothing christmas dress holidayThere’s something about the holidays, everyone is in the most wonderful mood. There’s Christmas carols everywhere you go and you can really feel the spirit of giving this time of year. For our girls it’s all about the chilly weather, hot cocoa, holiday music & decorating the Christmas tree, and of course the holiday fashion!

Being the mom of girls we have always gotten special holiday wardrobe’s during the holiday and this year we wanted to show off some of our OshKosh B’Gosh holiday favorites. For our girls every outfit starts with an accessory, and OshKosh B’Gosh  has the most adorable way to finish any outfit. Osh Kosh BGosh Kids Girl Clothing head band bow One tradition in our family is getting new holiday clothes and pajamas, OshKosh B’Gosh has the best holiday trends and fashion my girls want to wear. Their pajamas have long been a favorite of ours because they’re super comfortable.Osh Kosh BGosh Kids Girl Clothing Pajamas toddlerBrooklin’s holiday outfit includes holiday favorites like this navy skirt, long sleeve Choose Happy shirt and white leggings that feature a gold sparkle. It’s comfortable enough for her to be active in and still stylish enough to wear to any holiday gathering. Osh Kosh BGosh Kids Girl Clothing skirt boots

I like how OshKosh B’Gosh really allows my daughter to find her own holiday style, like with this poncho sweater. I can easily see this sweater becoming her favorite thing this winter. Osh Kosh BGosh Kids Girl Clothing poncho knitAs we get ready for the holiday season we wanted to capture some fun moments to get our girls excited about Santa! I know my girls are always saying the funniest things so I wanted to find out first what Brooklin thinks about Santa.

Check out Brooklin’s Video –

Our youngest wants to be just like her big sisters so she also had to pick out her own holiday dress. She had to pick out the perfect shoes and headband to go with her outfit too. mia christmas
To let Mia have a little holiday fun we let Mia answer a few questions herself about Santa. I think it’s so funny to see her answers, even if you don’t understand all of what she said.

It’s safe to say that my girls are excited about the holiday season and they not only believe in Santa but they believe that Santa’s elves and reindeer will help get the job done on Christmas Eve.

OshKosh B’Gosh wants to help you get the job done this holiday season.

Click here to find a store near you, and be sure to download this coupon for savings!  oshkosh fall 2015 coupon

How do you think your kids might answer these questions?

1. Terri S. on November 25, 2015 at 5:32 am

I love the videos Brookline and Mia made! They’re so sweet. I buy my 2 granddaughters (sisters) clothes from Oshkosh year round. For Christmas I ordered cute tops and comfy pjs for them. I love their styles, great sale prices and the quality is great. 🙂

2. Raijean on November 23, 2015 at 8:40 pm

How cute is this, I always get the boychild’s clothes form Osh Kosh. I’ll have to see what they have in new this year.

3. Wildish Jess on November 23, 2015 at 1:11 pm

Love Osh Kosh and all of these little outfits! I wish I had little girls to dress up! lol

4. Stephanie on November 23, 2015 at 3:01 am

Those outfits are great! I especially love the black sparkly shoes! I have a 5 year old – she says similar things. They’re so cute at this age.

5. Chantal on November 22, 2015 at 2:53 pm

I love oshkosh clothing! These have such cute pieces and great quality too!

6. Rose on November 20, 2015 at 6:38 pm

Osh Kosh does always have cute styles. I used it for my kids when they were little too, and that was many years ago. 🙂

7. Ann BAcciaglia on November 20, 2015 at 3:03 pm

Thanks for the coupon. I love Oshgosh products as they are great quality and so cute.

8. Nicole Escat on November 20, 2015 at 3:54 pm

I love Osh Kosh brand for my son, Thank you so much for the coupon.

9. Debbie Denny on November 20, 2015 at 3:08 pm

Awesome deal. I just love those outfits. Looking very festive

10. Christie on November 20, 2015 at 2:00 pm

I’m am just smitten with your little girls and their sweet outfits! OshKosh always has amazing clothing for the holidays

11. Ora Lee Gurr on November 20, 2015 at 10:00 am

What a treat to see the many ways Osh Kosh is making Christmas special. Quality and fashion from everyday wear to special attire is a forever attribute of this brand. The coupon’s awesome and will come in handy. The star headband is my favorite item.

12. Tracey on November 20, 2015 at 9:26 am

Ummm your daughters should be hired as the official Osh Kosh models! I love the outfits especially the star headband!

13. Donna on November 20, 2015 at 7:04 am

I always loved this brand when my son was younger. They have great prices and adorable clothing.

14. Valerie on November 20, 2015 at 7:04 am

What cute outfits they have. Your girls are just so adorable.

15. Stephanie on November 20, 2015 at 12:01 am

They are adorable! I was at OshKosh this week, and got a few of these things for my daughter. I just loved that poncho.

16. Chasing Joy on November 19, 2015 at 11:34 pm

They picked out adorable outfits. Osh Kosh is such a great and reliale brand.

17. Marts on November 19, 2015 at 10:38 pm

The kids are so adorable looking! Their clothes look so comfortable and stylish as well 🙂

18. Kristi on November 19, 2015 at 9:43 pm

Love those holiday outfits. I think I will head there and see what I can find for my nephew since my kids are too big, I now spoil him instead.

19. Felicia on November 19, 2015 at 8:17 pm

Your girls look so beautiful. I love Osh Kosh because they make quality clothes that last. They usually always have wonderful prices and discounts.

20. Kelly on November 19, 2015 at 8:09 pm

There are so many cute pieces at Osh Kosh! I haven’t picked anything out for my girls this Christmas so I need to head in soon!

21. Jessica Harlow on November 19, 2015 at 8:06 pm

With 3 girls at home, we’ve always picked out special Christmas dresses each year too. I love that sweater!

22. Brandy on November 19, 2015 at 7:41 pm

I love this post, look at all that Christmas attire. I don’t really have my kids dress up for the holidays as we don’t usually attend any events, but if we did, I would totally go with some of these options!

23. Angela on November 19, 2015 at 7:22 pm

Such beautiful girls and adorable clothes. I always enjoy selecting holiday outfits. OshKosh has the cutest stuff.

24. Marcie W. on November 19, 2015 at 6:01 pm

Your girls are so adorable! Selecting holiday outfits for my kids is one of my favorite shopping traditions of the year.

25. Pam on November 19, 2015 at 3:56 pm

Oshkosh has the cutest clothes for kids. We used to shop there for my kids all the time.

26. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle on November 19, 2015 at 3:38 pm

I adore OshKosh. Their clothes are so cute, and they’re super durable.

27. Robin Masshole mommy on November 19, 2015 at 3:32 pm

I love the clothes at Oshkosh. I shop there for my kids all the time.

28. Michele D on November 19, 2015 at 5:18 am

I always loved their clothes when my children were small. Such a huge selection for girls and boys. So darn cute!

29. Miles L. on November 18, 2015 at 6:57 pm

Those outfits are so gorgeous. You have your cute daughter as well to sport them. 🙂

30. Miranda (Myrabev) on November 18, 2015 at 1:42 pm

I do not yet have kids but I have heard only good things about Oshkosh kids, I am definitely sending this post to my SIL so they can get something for bubba

31. Liz Mays on November 18, 2015 at 1:11 pm

These holiday outfits are adorable. OskKosh always has some of the best ones. It’s a great stop before Christmas.

32. Heather on November 18, 2015 at 12:35 pm

I always thought OshKosh B’gosh clothes were just the most adorable. That star headband is really cute!

33. Regan on November 18, 2015 at 9:25 am

Great outfits and great photos. Thanks for the coupon! I will be using it for sure.

34. Jenn @ EngineerMommy on November 18, 2015 at 7:24 am

What beautiful outfits for Christmas! We love osh kosh and always get such cute clothing from there! I’ll definitely check them out the next time I’m near one of their stores!

35. Jennifer on November 18, 2015 at 5:58 am

they are just precious. Love their videos. We also always get new pajamas for Christmas. The kids get matching ones on Christmas Eve.

36. Jaime Nicole on November 18, 2015 at 3:40 am

Your daughters are so adorable, and very well dressed. OshKosh has such adorable kids’ clothes.

37. Amanda @ Adorkablii on November 17, 2015 at 10:04 pm

Oh my! Cuteness overload!!! Your girls are adorable and I love their outfits! I am a hug fan of Osh’Kosh! They have such an amazing selection of clothes. Such great quality!!!

38. Angelic Sinova on November 17, 2015 at 10:15 pm

Your daughters are just the cutest (and I’m LOVING your Christmas tree!) My sister and I rocked OshKosh B’Gosh as kids and it’s great to see that their clothes are just as cute and stylish as it was when I was a kid <3