This Holiday Season Help #ShareAMeal With Unilever

I participated in the Unilever brightFuture #ShareAMeal blog program as a member of One2One Network. I received compensation but all opinions are my own.Unilever-Project-Sunshine-1-in-5-ChildrenDid you know that 1 in 5 children in America face hunger every day, and Unilever wants to do something to change that. That’s why Unilever – in partnership with Feeding America will be providing a million meals to those in need this holiday season.

There are easy ways in which you can get involved too like when you engage with the hashtag #ShareAMeal…whether it’s a simple like or retweet, or a photo of an empty plate on Instagram or Twitter tagging #ShareAMeal, Unilever will donate a meal to Feeding America. Like my Instagram post, be sure to give it a HEART. It’s such an easy way to give one meal to a family in need. share a mealYou can also get involved by purchasing Unilever products in-store or online. When you buy a participating Unilever product like Dove or Hellmann’s in-store with their coupon delivered in the Sunday paper on November 15, or on Amazon Prime Pantry, Unilever will donate one meal to Feeding America. That means there’s so many ways to easily give back to families in need thsi season.

Unilever believes they can help to create bright futures for children all across this country and that’s why we are proud to support their efforts.

You can learn more at brightfuture.unilever.us now and give back this holiday season.

Will you join in and help #ShareAMeal?

1. Maggie Branch on November 20, 2015 at 6:17 am

No child should ever have to go hungry. It is a simple luxury that so many of us take for granted but are so incredibly lucky to be able to take it for granted. I love the share a meal campaign. It is doing such important work!

2. Janis @MommyBlogExpert on November 13, 2015 at 12:48 pm

That’s great that Unilever is helping to feed the hungry. What an awesome way for this big brand to give back to the community.

3. Ann BAcciaglia on November 13, 2015 at 9:12 am

No child should ever be hungry! I love that Unilever is sharing this campaign as it is so important.

4. Sabrina @ Dinner, then Dessert on November 13, 2015 at 10:05 am

There is far too much hunger in the world! We all need to do our part to eliminate it!

5. Kelly Hutchinson on November 13, 2015 at 8:22 am

It blows my mind that in this day and age, kids are still going hungry. This is a great campaign.

6. Shelley Zurek on November 13, 2015 at 6:14 am

I liked your Instagram post. You are right that was easy. I like how Unilever wants to raise awareness but is keeping it easy to support.

7. Mama to 5 BLessings on November 13, 2015 at 4:52 am

Breaks my heart to think a child goes to bed hungry, I could not imagine one of my kids hungry. What a great way to bring awareness.

8. Aubrey on November 12, 2015 at 10:43 pm

It’s hard to believe that kids are going hungry in America still. When wee throw away a ton of food.

9. Danielle on November 12, 2015 at 9:07 pm

What a great idea! I love that Unilever is doing this. I will definitely help out.

10. Amanda on November 12, 2015 at 8:21 pm

I have Dove on my shopping list, perfect timing! I will have to check for this coupon in the paper. Love that Unilever is doing this! Breaks my heart to see children who are going hungry 🙁

11. Stacie on November 12, 2015 at 7:54 pm

This is a great campaign. It’s amazing how many how many hungry children there are.

12. Shauna on November 12, 2015 at 7:46 pm

I hate, hate, hate that there are still hungry children out there. Last year my Little Man asked if he could bring extra food to school for a friend who he thinks is hungry 🙁 poor guy. This is a wonderful campaign. Thanks for sharing.

13. Liz Mays on November 12, 2015 at 7:37 pm

This is an amazing way to help out those in need and it’s so easy. All of the shares are going to add up!

14. Mimi on November 12, 2015 at 7:13 pm

It’s so great that we can help with a meal by buying things already on our shopping lists. I’ll be more aware of the Unilever products so I can do my part.

15. Jeanine on November 12, 2015 at 6:00 pm

This is such a wonderful campaign! Companies giving back is something I love to see and will always support!

16. Jeanette on November 12, 2015 at 4:19 pm

This makes my heart warmed. The more we can better this earth, by helping each other the better this earth will become.

17. Choya on November 12, 2015 at 3:33 pm

I absolutely love what Unilever is doing. Children should never go hungry, especially during what should be the most joyous time of the year.

18. Jennifer on November 12, 2015 at 3:29 pm

I think this is a great program. It breaks my heart to know that children are going hungry especially during holidays.

19. Amber Edwards on November 12, 2015 at 3:28 pm

I am loving this program! Especially because we already buy a lot of unilever products! It makes me happy to see them giving back.

20. Jenna Wood on November 12, 2015 at 2:44 pm

We’re already supporting the cause and spreading the word. Who wouldn’t want to help nourish a hungry child?

21. Robin (Masshole Mommy) on November 12, 2015 at 2:11 pm

I love this campaign! Companies that give back like this make my heart happy!