Compensation was provided by Chase via Momtrends. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions of Chase or Momtrends.
Being a busy family is just a common thing these days. From the morning routines, to work, shopping, meals, winding down, it seems that there is not always enough time left in a day. Instead of being stressed out about not getting things done, we like to focus on finding ways to help us accomplish what we need to do, while also saving time and money.
Lucky for many people like us, the internet age has made so many things easier. From shopping online, ordering food, to online banking, all of it can be easily done online from the convenience of my home. Shopping for clothes and food are things that I prefer to do in person, but banking is one thing that I really appreciate having the ease to do online. I can even do it while out shopping!
Banking with Chase gives us the ease to stay on top of our finances and have easy control and access to our money. Chase’s digital online banking technology is not only convenient by ATM which has easy depositing & withdrawal access, but the Chase Mobile® App lets me do even more, except physically withdraw cash.
With the Chase Mobile® App I can deposit checks by scanning them with Chase QuickDepositSM. I can also easily pay someone without cash and checks, check my balances, pay my chase credit card, pay bills, and more.
Using the Chase Mobile® App, I can:
- Pay bills after enrolling in Chase Online Bill Pay and schedule payments
- With QuickDepositSM it is super easy to deposit checks with a camera-enabled iPhone® or iPod® touch, iPad® or AndroidTM device
- Transfer money between eligible Chase accounts as well with another financial institution
- Pay others using Chase QuickPaySM. Just get their email address or mobile phone number. All they need is a U.S. bank account
- Wire money to or from non-Chase accounts (limitations apply)
- Check account balances and past statements
- Manage paperless settings
- Access account transaction history
- Get account alerts customized to stay on top of what’s going on such as balances, deposits, payments, etc.
- Locate a branch or ATM
I use my online banking probably every day. From being at the store or on the go, I am always on top of my finances which helps us to plan ahead for the future. Living in Southern California is costly and with 5 kids (2 being pets) we have to be aware of our money.
We both like how Chase lets us easily know what is going on with our banking transactions, both for business and personal, and with ATMs we virtually can bank from anywhere in the country or world for that matter securely and conveniently. Chase digital technology lets us know instantly what is posting to our checking accounts, gives us access to statements, notifies us with alerts like transactions over a specific amount, allows us to view daily account balances, notifies us when balances fall under a certain level, and more.
With the holidays here and gifts being on the agenda, we don’t have to head into the mall or plan to check our bank or check the pocket book, we can easily check our banking balances with Chase and know what we can spend or should not.
Nothing like being on the go and being able to find out how much money you have in real-time. Or being on a trip or shopping and not knowing how much you are spending or have really spent. Chase lets you know immediately what has been charged. I can do my shopping without worrying about spending too much and go home happy!
With the holiday shopping ahead, know what you have to spend and budget accordingly. There are going to be many deals and sales leading up to Christmas day so get the most for your dollar by knowing what you have to spend anytime you need it!
Keep up to date with Chase online:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chase
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Chase
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/chase
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/chase/
Find more out about Chase digital banking by visiting https://www.chase.com/wayyoubank.