How Online Banking Helps Me Watch My Spending Especially During Holiday Shopping

Compensation was provided by Chase via Momtrends.  The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions of Chase or Momtrends.

Being a busy family is just a common thing these days. From the morning routines, to work, shopping, meals, winding down, it seems that there is not always enough time left in a day. Instead of being stressed out about not getting things done, we like to focus on finding ways to help us accomplish what we need to do, while also saving time and money.

walking in mallLucky for many people like us, the internet age has made so many things easier. From shopping online, ordering food, to online banking, all of it can be easily done online from the convenience of my home. Shopping for clothes and food are things that I prefer to do in person, but banking is one thing that I really appreciate having the ease to do online. I can even do it while out shopping!

­­­Banking with Chase gives us the ease to stay on top of our finances and have easy control and access to our money. Chase’s digital online banking technology is not only convenient by ATM which has easy depositing & withdrawal access, but the Chase Mobile® App lets me do even more, except physically withdraw cash.
checking bank in mallWith the Chase Mobile® App I can deposit checks by scanning them with Chase QuickDepositSM. I can also easily pay someone without cash and checks, check my balances, pay my chase credit card, pay bills, and more.

Chase Online Banking Send Money

Using the Chase Mobile® App, I can:

• Pay bills after enrolling in Chase Online Bill Pay and schedule payments
  • With QuickDepositSM it is super easy to deposit checks with a camera-enabled iPhone® or iPod® touch, iPad® or AndroidTM device
  • Transfer money between eligible Chase accounts as well with another financial institution
  • Pay others using Chase QuickPaySM. Just get their email address or mobile phone number. All they need is a U.S. bank account
  • Wire money to or from non-Chase accounts (limitations apply)
  • Check account balances and past statements
  • Manage paperless settings
  • Access account transaction history
  • Get account alerts customized to stay on top of what’s going on such as balances, deposits, payments, etc.
  • Locate a branch or ATM

I use my online banking probably every day. From being at the store or on the go, I am always on top of my finances which helps us to plan ahead for the future. Living in Southern California is costly and with 5 kids (2 being pets) we have to be aware of our money.

We both like how Chase lets us easily know what is going on with our banking transactions, both for business and personal, and with ATMs we virtually can bank from anywhere in the country or world for that matter securely and conveniently. Chase digital technology lets us know instantly what is posting to our checking accounts, gives us access to statements, notifies us with alerts like transactions over a specific amount, allows us to view daily account balances, notifies us when balances fall under a certain level, and more.

Chase Online mobile

With the holidays here and gifts being on the agenda, we don’t have to head into the mall or plan to check our bank or check the pocket book, we can easily check our banking balances with Chase and know what we can spend or should not.

Nothing like being on the go and being able to find out how much money you have in real-time. Or being on a trip or shopping and not knowing how much you are spending or have really spent. Chase lets you know immediately what has been charged. I can do my shopping without worrying about spending too much and go home happy!

walking in mallWith the holiday shopping ahead, know what you have to spend and budget accordingly. There are going to be many deals and sales leading up to Christmas day so get the most for your dollar by knowing what you have to spend anytime you need it!

Keep up to date with Chase online:

chase bankFind more out about Chase digital banking by visiting https://www.chase.com/wayyoubank

1. CourtneyLynne on November 24, 2015 at 7:45 am

My parents banked with chase my whole life!! Unfortunately here in WNY we don’t have chase :-/ bummer!

2. Susan Quackenbush on November 24, 2015 at 2:24 am

I have an app for my bank that sends me an SMS for every purchase over $50, it helps me keep track during this big spending season! I’m a big supporter of online banking and modern features! 🙂

3. dina d. on November 23, 2015 at 10:14 pm

This sounds amazing! Online banking makes my life easier but it looks like you have everything at your fingertips with this. What a great way to keep an eye on what you are spending.

4. christina aliperti on November 23, 2015 at 10:13 pm

Having an app that keeps track is so helpful. I know it keeps my spending in check and I find it invaluable to stay under my budget each month.

5. coolchillmom on November 23, 2015 at 3:39 pm

What a great tool to have. IT is so easy to go overboard and so important to keep to a budget

6. JanetGoingCrazy on November 23, 2015 at 9:22 am

I love my online banking because I can find my balance in an instant! I usually check it on my phone while I’m shopping.

7. Bonnie @wemake7 on November 23, 2015 at 5:16 am

I love online banking and have been using it for years. It really does help.

8. Rebecca Swenor on November 23, 2015 at 4:59 am

Now days online banking is the thing to do with the technologies with all the apps. The Chase online banking sounds amazing and something I will have to look into. Thanks for sharing.

9. Heather on November 22, 2015 at 9:56 pm

I love mobile banking! I like being able to deposit a check right from my phone and check on my account balance that way too. It just doesn’t get easier than that!

10. Lisa on November 22, 2015 at 8:53 pm

We love the Chase app. It’s not only great to keep track of holiday spending, but it’s also great to watch and make sure that your information doesn’t get stolen at this time of year when credit card theft is so high.

11. Wendy on November 22, 2015 at 8:58 am

Would love to be able to deposit checks this way. I hate getting checks and having to make a special trip to the bank.

12. Jenn @ EngineerMommy on November 22, 2015 at 5:23 am

I love online banking! It’s so convenient being able to check balances and transactions online in real time! During the holidays, it’s always a good idea to keep tabs on spending!

13. Miranda (Myrabev) on November 22, 2015 at 4:40 am

Mobile banking has made life so much easier in this day and age. I do not even have to worry about not having cash at hand because I can easily check my finances on my mobile and also locate the nearest cash machine.

14. Alex on November 21, 2015 at 9:53 pm

The internet really does make things so much easier now! This app looks awesome. Isn’t it so great to be able to pull up all of your information straight from your phone no matter where you are?!

15. Megan Elford on November 21, 2015 at 6:55 pm

I love having access to my banking information via the app too. It’s so much easier and more convenient than it used to be. Of course, I remember having to go into a branch and wait in line just to check your balance ;-). It’s SO much better now!

16. Alli on November 21, 2015 at 5:50 pm

The Chase app looks like a great way to keep up with all your online banking. I love how you can scan a check and deposit it with the app. Amazing!

17. Amy D on November 21, 2015 at 4:46 pm

I do not know where I would be without online banking myself! I love being able to watch transactions in real time!

18. Jeannette on November 21, 2015 at 4:25 pm

Wow – this app looks like it makes it easy to really manage your holiday spending! I’ve been transitioning more to online banking and it really does make it more convenient to see what you’re spending and transfer money when you need to.

19. Pam on November 21, 2015 at 3:12 pm

The Chaee mobile app looks so convenient and say to use! That would certainly make my life easier.