Gourmet Healthy Dinner Made Easy For A Busy Family #BBSuperFresh #SeaFoodies

Dinner is one of the most important meals of the day. We like to mix it up and introduce our kids to a wide variety of foods while listening to their day and thoughts. Everything from produce, breads, seafoods, and more, we try to keep it new and introduce not just new foods but also new ways of preparing foods. Recently I have become a vegetarian, moving away from meat. My husband is from the Pacific Northwest and grew up fishing and even cleaning his own dinner, so it is a part of a culture with plenty of water and life! So he keeps seafood on the menu often.

Bumble Bee SuperFresh Seared Ahi Tuna (4)

Living in California, the coastal cities are very popular for seafood’s and offer many spectacular dishes. My husband likes to visit and use ideas he sees. He loves seafood and the New Bumble Bee SuperFresh® is an easy solution for busy weeknight dinner idea. He loves to try different foods, but being busy it is very hard to buy the freshest seafood and use it right away, things come up and dinner plans can change.

Bumble Bee SuperFresh Seared Ahi Tuna (2)

So keeping frozen options is the easiest choice for us. We love to take salads and top them so we decided to share a simple healthy idea using a Bumble Bee SuperFresh Seared Ahi Tuna. Using a fresh bed of greens and adding in other veggies, a dressing, then topping it with the Seared Ahi Tuna is super easy.

Bumble Bee SuperFresh® Seared Ahi Tuna

• Bumble Bee SuperFresh® Seared Ahi Tuna is the first ever sushi quality “Thaw and serve” packaged seafood product. It stays frozen during the processing and never fully defrosted or re-frozen during preparation, so we can guarantee our quality is on par with what you expect from fine chefs who know how to source the best product for their restaurants
  • Bumble Bee SuperFresh® Ahi Tuna is a delicious treat with a side of soy sauce and wasabi, in a classic Nicoise Salad or served alongside your favorite seafood accompaniments.

Bumble Bee SuperFresh Seared Ahi Tuna (3)

Other Bumble Bee SuperFresh choices include Salmon and Talapia in come in different choices of flavoring. Fish is such a healthy and versatile food, low in fat and packed with high quality protein. Fish also includes high amounts of omega-3 fatty acids and many vitamins including D and riboflavin (B2). When prepared as instructed and dish will be simply delicious. One piece can go a long way so adding fish to a salad, or rice bed, or by itself, fish can be prepared in so many ways.  There’s a number of varieties with something everyone in the house will enjoy. In fact, they make dinner so easy I feel like we’re having an gourmet dinner.

bumble bee

Fish is a low-fat high quality protein. Fish is filled with omega-3 fatty acids and vitamins such as D and B2 (riboflavin). Also high in calcium and phosphorus as well as a great source of minerals including iron, zinc, iodine, magnesium, and potassium. For those who are health conscious, the American Heart Association recommends preparing fish at least twice a week as part for a a healthy diet and to help lower blood pressure and to help reduce the risk of a heart attack or stroke.

Bumble Bee SuperFresh Seared Ahi Tuna (1)

Here is a easy but also very healthy and nutritious salad idea. A bed of greens, fruit, something for crunch, topped with succulent Bumble Bee SuperFresh Seared Ahi Tuna and a homemade dressing. The great thing about fish and just by changing dressing, the flavor profile will also change, experience and enjoy!

Visit the Bumble Bee SuperFresh® website for a coupon so you can try these delicious SuperFresh® products for yourself! Be sure to check out Bumble Bee SuperFresh on Facebook and on  Pinterest.

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

1. shelly peterson on December 25, 2015 at 7:12 am

I have not seen these products. I will have to look for them. The Talapia sounds good.

2. Julie Wood on December 20, 2015 at 7:47 am

I did not know that Bumble Bee made these really healthy Gourmet dinners and I need to try these out and have them over the Holidays! They really look healthy.

3. Janet W. on December 20, 2015 at 4:15 am

This looks delicious! What a great easy meal option for me during the week!

4. Richard Hicks on November 29, 2015 at 1:38 pm

I want to try this. Looks very tasty

5. Autumn @Mamachallenge on November 26, 2015 at 12:12 pm

That looks so good! I will have to try them out next time I go shopping.

6. Jeanine on November 20, 2015 at 6:07 pm

My husband would love this. I don’t really eat seafood. But he loves this type of thing!

7. Tracy @ Ascending Butterfly on November 20, 2015 at 2:05 pm

I love making seared ahi tuna, had no idea bumble bee made it, I haven’t seen it near me but I will be on the look out for it now!

8. Kelly Hutchinson on November 20, 2015 at 10:46 am

Wow! Bumblebee has really amped up their product line. That seared Ahi Tuna looks fantastic.

9. Veronica on November 19, 2015 at 8:48 pm

Well that fish looks a little too raw for me. I prefer well cooked seafood; which is the only meat I eat. I do occasionally will try some smoked salmon. But it has to be really thinly sliced

10. Nicole Escat on November 19, 2015 at 8:14 pm

I haven’t tried it, but it looks delicious and has a good taste. I wanna try it I’m so curious what it taste like.

11. Ann BAcciaglia on November 19, 2015 at 10:49 am

I like easy, tasty and convenient and this fits all three. I am going to check this out!

12. Toni | BoulderLocavore on November 19, 2015 at 7:52 am

Wow I had not idea Bumble Bee had these products! It’s so easy to use prepared chicken you can buy and I love this idea!

13. Christie on November 19, 2015 at 6:41 am

I’ve been in love with ahi tuna recently! This looks amazingly fresh, perfect for a quick meal

14. Theresa on November 18, 2015 at 10:04 pm

My daughter loves seafood. She’s only 12, but I think these would be great to keep on hand for her to make herself! It seems really simple!

15. Beth@FrugalFroggie on November 18, 2015 at 9:13 pm

That looks delicious. I love fast and healthy meals.

16. Raijean on November 18, 2015 at 8:55 pm

I’m going to have to try these. I’m always looking for new dishes to try, this looks good.

17. Sarah H (@East9thStreet) on November 18, 2015 at 7:44 pm

Oh, this is AWESOME! I hope I can find them at my grocery store! I would eat them everyday for lunch and be perfectly content.

18. Liz Mays on November 18, 2015 at 5:39 pm

Yum, we’re definitely going to have to try some of those SuperFresh fish. That tuna would be so good in a salad.

19. Valerie on November 18, 2015 at 5:24 pm

This looks delicious and so easy. It would be great to have on hand for a delicious dinner.

20. Rachelle on November 18, 2015 at 2:30 pm

Oh my goodness that looks amazing!! I’m going to have to look for these in my local store. Now I’m hungry haha

21. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle on November 18, 2015 at 11:54 am

That’s fantastic! I had no idea that Bumble Bee made anything like this. What a great way to make a meal and fast.

22. Betsy Segars on November 18, 2015 at 10:36 am

We eat fish in my house more often than not. I’ll have to check out Bumble Bee super fresh at my local grocer!

23. Pam on November 18, 2015 at 10:42 am

I love fish, but I hate having to prepare it. This looks like it will make it a lot easier! I will have to look for this.

24. chasing joy on November 18, 2015 at 10:27 am

I love that they are making fish more convienent but keeping the flavorful options. I’d try both to the talipia varieties.

25. Robin (Masshole Mommy) on November 18, 2015 at 4:29 am

We don’t eat seafood in our family, but I know lots of people will appreciate how easy this is to make on a busy weeknight 🙂

26. Richard Hicks on November 16, 2015 at 8:43 pm

I will be looking for these on my next grocery trip!