Gifting Made Easy With Verizon Message+

#I’m sharing #VerizonMobileGifting in my life as part of a Verizon Wireless sponsored series for Socialstars™.Girls Dress Shop Fashion For Girls Kids (1)1Holiday season is rapidly approaching and just last week we took some photos for our Christmas cards to send out with gifts.

Although it seems each year I get more and more behind on gift giving. I have good intentions, I either shop to earlier and stick away presents and lose them or shop to late so they arrive after the holiday season. Being a busy parent it feels like everything goes by so fast around this time of year and I often rely heavily on my schedule and the Apps that keep our life somewhat organized.

Now I won’t have to worry about gifting with the new Verizon Wireless App. I know we can easily connect to family and friends this holiday season and now with their App Message+, I have an ever greater ability to stay connected to ones we love. I can easily connect with the app via my desktop, my iPhone and my other devices so I can stay connected no matter where I am. There is also voice calling, so I can easily make calls from my tablet or other device. verizon stay connected Verizon Message+ also comes with the awesome capability of mobile gifting. That’s right, with just a few simple clicks you can easily send a gift you’ll know they’ll enjoy. You can send up to $100 in gift cards to anyone you chose. verizon messages gifting There are more than 30 vendors ranging from from Starbucks, Amazon to Sephora are all participating so that you can easily send gift cards, right within the app.  I like that it goes right to my loved one and they can use it right away. It’s going to make gifting season this year a whole lot easier for this busy mom! verizon messages appThis holiday season I’m just glad that I have shortened my list of things to do and especially as we even busier as we get closer to Christmas. I can easily send gifts that my friends and family want and never be late again sending out our gifts.

You can download the app today from the Apple Store or the Google Play store, depending on your device Be sure to stay connected with Verizon socially on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.

How do you think gift giving should be easier, are you a late gifter like me I’d love to know how do you send gifts to loved ones?

1. Tiffany C on December 16, 2015 at 1:04 pm

This year, I planned ahead and got everything taken care of. In the past, I’ve waited until the last minute because I didn’t know what to get everyone.

2. Regina Madlem on December 15, 2015 at 11:22 pm

I just love apps that solve problems, and this would make it so easy to shop for everyone, including the mailman!

3. ashleigh on November 21, 2015 at 5:49 pm

What a wonderful idea. I have a few people I am still shopping for.

4. Clarissa on November 20, 2015 at 9:11 am

A great way to send gifts! I’ll need to download this!

5. JanetGoingCrazy on November 19, 2015 at 12:42 pm

What a great service! I love my Verizon network.

6. Rebecca Swenor on November 18, 2015 at 2:53 pm

This sounds like a great app for sure for the Christmas holidays. I will have to share this with my sister and my sons you have Verizon.

7. HilLesha on November 18, 2015 at 1:18 pm

I usually buy gifts early to avoid the crowds. It also helps me save money, especially if I make my purchases after Christmas – so many good sales during that time!

8. Crystal Lopez on November 17, 2015 at 5:50 pm

I love these easy heartfelt ideas of messaging during the holiday season. It is such an easy thing for families to do especially if they don’t live close.

9. Ann BAcciaglia on November 17, 2015 at 3:09 pm

I am a late gift giver. I normally do not do my shopping until the week before the holidays.

10. Chubskulit Rose on November 17, 2015 at 2:50 pm

What a cool and helpful app this is. Mobile gifting is such a unique idea.

11. Bonnie @wemake7 on November 17, 2015 at 12:59 pm

This is really neat. I will have to check this app out., sounds very helpful.

12. Alison on November 17, 2015 at 12:11 pm

I hadn’t thought of it before, but with having extended family everywhere, this seems like an awfully good idea!

13. Melissa on November 17, 2015 at 12:06 pm

This is perfect! My entire family is scattered across the country, we could use this to keep in touch!

14. Lynndee on November 17, 2015 at 11:57 am

That is so cool. I’ve never tried mobile gifting. Sounds great to me though. I will definitely going to check it out.

15. ricci on November 17, 2015 at 10:51 am

I love the idea of mobile gifting!! Saves you the trouble of going to a store and getting out of the car and actually shopping, I am an impulse shopper and can never just run in for one thing, LOL!!

16. tiaras and tantrums on November 17, 2015 at 10:36 am

How cool is that! i bet this is all the craze right now with tween and teens!

17. Ourfamilyworld on November 17, 2015 at 9:27 am

This sounds like a cool app. I like sending gift cards instead of gifts to my nephews and nieces, so they can buy the things they want.

18. alexandria waning on November 17, 2015 at 7:41 am

such a cool app… i just heard of another gift giving app. i dont remember the name though. we are going home for christmas this year so i really have to make sure my gifts are iether shipped there or that i have them all packed. it would be so sad to leave on behind! your family is beautiful!

19. Wood Arts Universe on November 17, 2015 at 7:25 am

Whoa, this is an amazing app by verizon message. It makes holiday gift-giving easier and fun!

20. Miles L. on November 17, 2015 at 2:46 am

This is an awesome idea. It will make sending cards easier and even more cost-effective. Verizon always come up with great apps like this.

21. Tatanisha Pitts-Worthey on November 17, 2015 at 1:03 am

This sounds like a perfect app for this Holiday season. This would perfect too for those loved ones that are away from you.

22. Tracy @ Ascending Butterfly on November 17, 2015 at 12:46 am

Sounds like a great way to simplify holiday gift giving!

23. Liz Mays on November 16, 2015 at 6:08 pm

Wow, I had no idea you could gift like that. That would be fun to check out for the holidays this year.

24. Jennifer on November 16, 2015 at 4:45 pm

whoa. This app is good! Definitely makes gift-giving a whole lot easier. already downloaded and I’m excited to use it!

25. Megan Elford on November 16, 2015 at 3:20 pm

Sending gift cards to people with this app is a great idea! It would be perfect for when a friend is in a tough spot and they need a little extra to make it to the end of the month. You could send them a grocery card to help!

26. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle on November 16, 2015 at 12:47 pm

That is awesome! I love how easy Verizon is making gifting so easy. I’m not a huge fan of shopping.

27. lisa on November 16, 2015 at 11:48 am

Mobile gifting sounds like a great idea. That way you can send gift cards anywhere to anyone without the hassle of the post office!

28. Jeanette on November 16, 2015 at 11:09 am

If my family is not in town with me. I usually use Amazon and mail it to them. This would be a fun way to give them gifts too although I really like having stuff under the tree.

29. Robin (Masshole Mommy) on November 16, 2015 at 10:37 am

That is an awesome idea. Especially for families who don’t like close to each other like mine does.

30. Amber C. on November 16, 2015 at 8:15 am

What a great idea! Especially for friends and family that live farther away!

31. Rose on November 16, 2015 at 2:50 am

Anything that saves time, especially this time of year, is welcome. I’m happy to hear about it.

32. Ora Lee Gurr on November 15, 2015 at 9:08 pm

I exchange Christmas stockings with my sisters and have recently taken to sending gift cards and e-gift certificates to everyone else. Shipping has gotten beyond affordable, so gifts I’d like to send get left on the shelf. This sounds like a wonderful app to have. I’m also guilty of buying early and forgetting where things got placed.

33. Lisa on November 15, 2015 at 7:00 pm

I’m like you…I’m famous for shopping throughout the year and not being able to find the gifts I purchased! The app sounds like a great solution to this problem. I love that it has Amazon and Sephora as options as those are 2 of my faves! 🙂

34. Liz Mays on November 15, 2015 at 5:11 pm

You can’t get much easier than shopping that way. I’m all for last minute quick gifts like that.

35. Lisa on November 15, 2015 at 4:03 pm

I love the idea of mobile gifting! Perfect for those last minute gifts that I am always forgetting!

36. Pam on November 15, 2015 at 3:21 pm

This is a great idea! I am always in a rush to purchase gifts during the holidays and this seems like it would make my life so much easier.

37. MJ L on November 15, 2015 at 2:01 pm

What a cool app! Makes it so easy to send gifts!!

38. Catherine S on November 15, 2015 at 12:43 pm

This sounds like a great app. This would be a great way to send my family that lives out of state gift cards. I normally just put them in the mail.