Designed to Dream – Staying At Sleep Inn #DreamBetterHere

kid person taking picture of grand canyonWe enjoy traveling as a family, and taking road trips is kind of our thing. There’s so much to see and I hope our children have the same great family vacation memories. We like going on trips together and seeing new things is always at the top of our list.  Last week we traveled to Flagstaff, Arizona and visited the Grand Canyon. While there we stayed at the Sleep Inn. We are happy to partner with Choice Hotels on this post.

Check out the video from our trip –

Sleep Inn is Designed To Dream, their hotels have everything our family needs to get the rest we need. Their Designed to Dream concept provides a stylish, residential design scheme featuring soft lighting, warm colors and soothing, nature-oriented artwork.Choice Hotels Sleep Inn Flagstaff 2 Queen BedsWe really liked our room and it had everything our family needed to stay comfortable. After a long day of hiking and traveling there’s nothing better than getting to sleep at night. It’s even better when our kids can wind down with a pool.

It was really cold in Flagstaff so this location had an indoor pool. Our kids comfortably swam before bed inside and we ended a day of adventure with even more fun. It’s these memories I know our girls will remember about our vacations, and as parents we just love being able to do these things together. After the pool our girls even enjoyed the Sleep Inn signature shower then it was off to bed! Choice Hotels Sleep Inn Flagstaff SinkThe bedding is soft and comfortable and after a long day of adventure we did sleep great! Choice Hotels Sleep Inn Flagstaff RelaxingThe rooms also incorporate large workspaces with ergonomic chairs to accommodate business travelers, along with high-definition flat-screen televisions. We work form home so we often take our work with us, having that workspace is important for us, so we don’t fall behind on work. Choice Hotels Sleep Inn Flagstaff Queen Beds Pull Out Chair SofaSleep Inn hotels include free internet, free parking, fitness centers, and a free Morning Medley hot breakfast buffet. Breakfast features hot waffles, eggs, bacon, sausage, yogurt, fresh fruit, hot and cold cereal, pastries, freshly brewed coffee and more. Choice Hotels Sleep Inn Flagstaff BreakfastWe really enjoyed our stay at Sleep Inn and look forward to taking another trip and staying again soon!

Choice Hotels provides affordable accommodations for active family’s like ours no matter where we go. You can learn more and book your own stay at ChoiceHotels.com.

What are your favorite things about taking trips with your family?

1. Brett Martin on December 3, 2015 at 2:26 pm

Nothing makes or breaks a trip than the hotel room. I have had some bad ones in my travels! This room looks so modern and inviting.

2. Chasing Joy on December 2, 2015 at 3:22 pm

The hotel rooms look really nice. I liike that there is a pool. I love that there is free breakfast.

3. Tracey on December 2, 2015 at 12:58 pm

That room looks really high quality and you can’t beat the value. I’ll have to check out Sleep Inn soon!

4. Shell on December 1, 2015 at 7:16 pm

We’ve stayed in a Sleep Inn before, too! My favorite thing about family travel is the time we get to be together.

5. Amber C. on December 1, 2015 at 6:01 pm

Oh my gosh that is one adorable room! I would love to take a trip and stay at a Sleep Inn!

6. Crystal on December 1, 2015 at 1:44 pm

It looks like a lovely place to get away. We are in desperate need of a quick getaway. This isn’t too far away, so hopefully we’ll be able to make it after the holidays.

7. Cindy Orley on December 1, 2015 at 10:59 am

Wow, it looks like you had a great family adventure. The hotel was gorgeous and perfect for traveling families. I like your video too, well done.

8. Ann Bacciaglia on December 1, 2015 at 10:23 am

I love traveling as a family. It is a great way to spend time together and have fun. I am hoping to go on a trip with the kids in January.

9. Jeanine on December 1, 2015 at 9:01 am

I love taking trips with my family and not having to clean up or do dishes… make beds. Etc I love just being able to hang out and enjoy my family!

10. felicia on November 30, 2015 at 8:41 pm

That is definitely a trip I would like to take some day. The hotel looks super clean and cozy! I love it when you can find a good deal.

11. Christie on November 30, 2015 at 7:55 pm

I wouldn’t have expected that high quality of a room at Sleep Inn! Glad you guys had an amazing stay!

12. Jennifer on November 30, 2015 at 6:40 pm

What a fun trip!!! I would love to take my kids to see the grand canyon but wow, that looked scary!!!
    My favorite thing about family trips is connecting and making memories together!

13. Marcie W. on November 30, 2015 at 5:42 pm

A good night’s sleep after a long day of fun is absolutely essential and could be difficult to obtain while traveling. Looks like Sleep Inn had everything you needed for a successful stay!

14. Pam on November 30, 2015 at 5:04 pm

Choice Hotels are great. We stay at them every time we go on vacation.

15. Liz Mays on November 30, 2015 at 3:37 pm

What a nice, cozy place to stay! The rooms look really nice and It’s great that they had an indoor pool and free breakfast.

16. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle on November 30, 2015 at 3:22 pm

These are exactly the kind of accommodations I look for when I travel. Sleep Inn will be the next hotel I use!

17. Debra on November 30, 2015 at 2:57 pm

Flagstaff looks beautiful. I’ve never been there before – would be a great family trip. I love family trips because everyone seems so up for adventure and to try something new!

18. Robin (Masshole Mommy) on November 30, 2015 at 2:50 pm

That sounds like an awesome place to stay! I have never stayed at a sleep inn!