Why We Care What We Feed Our Little Marley Dog!

Were joining with CESAR® home delights™ as part of a sponsored series with to show why our little Marley dog loves succulent dog foods! #CesarHomeDelights

Have you ever really thought about what your family pet thinks about? When they are looking down, do you think they are sad? When they are super excited, it’s probably because they are happy about something?

mia and marley #CesarHomeDelights

I am sure many of us think every day when we see them. Like with our kids, we can tell a lot about our pet kids. From being bored, to being hungry, and just super excited about a walk or their favorite food, our dogs wear their emotions on their fur. And like with the kids, when they look bored hungry, it’s time for us to jump into action as parents to them all.

While the daily routine is fairly redundant, with the kids and our dogs, its still those little things everyday they make them special. From the happy smile on the kids in the morning, to seeing our dogs smile when they are getting their small dog food, having a happy home is good. The easiest way to keep our dogs happy is with tasty and savory flavors of CESAR® Home Delights™. Delicious food along with fun and challenging small dog treats, walks, runs, playing is super important to their health and long life but making sure they love what they eat is super important in their world and ours.

#CesarHomeDelights

For our little guy Marley, he is picky. I guess I would be too if I was less than 10 lbs. What’s amazing about him is how much he will eat. While it’s important to not over feed, he love his wet dog food and when it’s time to eat he goes into his own excitement. Sometimes if he is really hungry, as soon as he smells the CESAR® Home Delights™ freshly opened, he jumps for joy and excitement. We tried to capture him doing his full-on “I’m hungry!” dance

What I really like about the CESAR® Home Delights™ are the different food choices. With home-style meals including pot roast, meat lasagna, and slow cooked chicken, these individual packs are like made with food that looks like it could have been from last night’s dinner. One of our favorites is the Slow Cooked Chicken and Vegetables. With chunks of chicken and vegetables, he thinks he is getting a human’s meal with this gourmet dog food. To me what matters is that he loves it. He is such a picky dog and being so small he does not like kibble or hard dog foods. He loves to eat it slowly, piece by piece.

#CesarHomeDelights

We like our family to be happy so we do let them be picky. But we are also picky in what we feed them. With CESAR® Home Delights™ we know Marley is getting what he needs in nutritional value. And we know feeding dogs human food is not always the best idea. While dogs can eat whole foods, their digestive systems can only handle certain foods. CESAR® Home Delights™ is made for your favorite family dog. Marley loves CESAR® Home Delights™ because of the chunks of meat!

#CesarHomeDelights

Consider rethinking what you feed your family pets. Not only is quality food important, but for their sake think of the taste. We know how much they love table scraps, but human food is not always healthy for them. Feed them CESAR® Home Delights™ and they will think they are eating right along with the family.

Find out more about CESAR® on twitter and Facebook!

®/™Trademarks of © Mars, Incorporated 2015

1. Whole on December 10, 2015 at 4:27 pm

Hi,Thanks for the questions, if you go on my webtsie under book a consultation all my prices are set out as to what you may need! I would love to come and help you out anyway I can, I am booking for January as December is full but anytime in the new year is good! Look forward to hear from you,GraceRrruffhouse.com613-779-1236

2. Ashleigh on October 17, 2015 at 9:36 pm

I love that pet parents are becoming more conscious on what they feed their pets. We try to make sure our Bella eats good for her age.

3. Yona Williams on October 17, 2015 at 2:57 am

Marley is such a cutie! Dogs are so lucky to have the options they have now for meals – sometimes, when I flip through magazines, I’ve been tricked into thinking some of these entrees are ‘people’ food.

4. Krystal on October 16, 2015 at 10:21 pm

Aaaawww what a sweet pup! We have two dogs and try to feed them a mix of wet and dry food.

5. CourtneyLynne on October 16, 2015 at 1:46 pm

*pets* sorry for the misspelling-_-

6. CourtneyLynne on October 16, 2015 at 1:46 pm

Feeding let’s good food is so important! Animals are just like people and need proper nutrition!

7. Crystal & Comp on October 16, 2015 at 11:30 am

I love that your dogs name is Marley. So cute. And that dish that you’re feeding him from… the fancy glass… totally reminds me of a doggy food commercial. So cute and fun!

8. Mimi MimiCuteLips" Green on October 16, 2015 at 11:26 am

Marley is adorable, pets are such important members of the family. We eat well, we should also make sure our pets eat well.

9. Chantal on October 15, 2015 at 6:48 pm

Your dog is so cute! It is so important to care, like you said about what you feed your pets! Our pooch hasn’t tried caesar’s I’ll have to look into it! Thanks for sharing 🙂

10. Bonnie @wemake7 on October 15, 2015 at 5:51 pm

Marley is so cute! I heard this is really good pet food. I will tell my mom about it.

11. Lynndee on October 15, 2015 at 1:29 pm

We don’t have any pets, but we are planning of getting our son a dog soon. And for sure, we’re going to feed our dog good. It’s important.

12. lisa on October 15, 2015 at 10:08 am

We have 4 large dogs and we feed them special dry food that they need for their diet. But this Caesar dog food looks good for little ones!

13. Chrystal | YUM eating on October 15, 2015 at 9:08 am

Your Marley is adorable! I have a large dog and a small dog. The older, large one has a really sensitive so no wet food for us.

14. Mykidsguide on October 15, 2015 at 6:40 am

I’ve seen this, but we haven’t tried Home Delights, yet. It looks delicious and Marley seems to love it. I will get this for my fur babies.

15. Erin on October 15, 2015 at 6:31 am

Food is so important to think about, even with pets! Marley is lucky to have a family that really wants to care for him 100%! <3

16. Scarlet on October 15, 2015 at 6:22 am

Good food is so important to pet’s health. Just like it is for ours!

17. Victoria Sconion on October 15, 2015 at 5:19 am

Omg your dog is so cute! We lost ourdog two yrs ago and i just havent the courage to get another one. We were also picky about what we fed her.

18. Annemarie LeBlanc on October 14, 2015 at 10:28 pm

Home Delights is my go-to treat for my fur baby. When he behaves his best, he gets his favorite beef stew. I am happy when I see him happy and healthy.

19. Autumn @mamachallenge.com on October 14, 2015 at 10:07 pm

The first photo should be framed! How adorable. Looks like Marley is loved and enjoys the good life with a little Caesar selects!

20. Lisa on October 14, 2015 at 9:08 pm

Okay, first of all, Marley is adorbs! It is important to care about what we feed our dogs, just like ourselves.

21. Janis @MommyBlogExpert on October 14, 2015 at 9:07 pm

Your daughter and dog both look darling. Glad to see that the pup is well-loved and gets to eat yummy, healthy dog food too.

22. gingermommyrants on October 14, 2015 at 8:08 pm

Cesar is a great dog food. It is important to feed our fur babies a good quality of food. Marley is such a sweet looking dog.

23. Liz Mays on October 14, 2015 at 6:56 pm

Oh those meal choices do sound awesome. Meat Lasagna and slow cooked chicken and vegetables! The dogs won’t need to beg for table scraps anymore.

24. Kathy on October 14, 2015 at 6:48 pm

I don’t have any dogs, but this sounds like a great choice for them. I have heard many great things about this brand. It’s very important to put some thought in to what you’re feeding your pets.

25. Stacey- Travel Blogger on October 14, 2015 at 5:33 pm

Some people don’t put much thought into what they feed their dogs. I’m glad you do!

26. Shauna on October 14, 2015 at 4:17 pm

I tell you, my FIL used to feed his dog table scraps and it was horrible for the dog… this is why I agree that it is very important to watch what you feed them. Your pup is adorable, btw 🙂

27. Michele D on October 14, 2015 at 4:00 pm

My dog eats prescription blend of dog food because she is not well and needs a better diet. Your pup is so cute.

28. Aimee Smith on October 14, 2015 at 3:40 pm

What a cute dog! It is so important to make sure we are feeding our pets the right food!

29. Jeanine on October 14, 2015 at 3:27 pm

Your dog looks exactly like my Chase! Oh my goodness, so cute. I care what I feed my 3 pups too, they are my family. I think it’s so important to watch what they eat and make sure they get only the best too!

30. Kelly Hutchinson on October 14, 2015 at 3:12 pm

Marley is such a cute little dog! We care as much about our dogs diet as we do our own.

31. Pam on October 14, 2015 at 2:28 pm

What a cute doggie! Nutrition is just as important for pets as it is for humans.

32. Jeannette on October 14, 2015 at 1:19 pm

This is my dog’s favorite food! He gets it once a day and he loves it. Your dog is so cute and it looks like he enjoys it as well!

33. Sandy KS on October 14, 2015 at 12:13 pm

Marely is so cute. My puppy Rascal loves the Caesar brand dog food. He is so tiny that hard food is something he has a hard time trying to eat. The Caesar brand is a perfect fit.

34. Megan Elford on October 14, 2015 at 11:10 am

I really like that Home Delights uses recognizable food. I always shudder to think what may be in those reconstituted foods … ugh!

35. Jaime Nicole on October 14, 2015 at 9:46 am

Your Marley Dog is adorable! I think that the dogs eat better than the people do around here some nights! So difficult to not cater to them when they give so much and ask for so little in return.

36. susan on October 14, 2015 at 9:34 am

It is so important what you serve you little furry family member! I like to treat my dog to Home Delights he just loves it!

37. Jennifer on October 14, 2015 at 9:27 am

My dogs love Home Delights. They don’t get it exclusively, but they do get it once a day for a treat in place of their other food.

38. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle on October 14, 2015 at 9:25 am

OMG, Marley Dog is so cute! He looks like he was so well behaved for your photos, too. If I tried to do that with my dog, it would not have been so pretty!