Creepy Holloween Cake Cauldron Witchs cake

Throwing A Halloween Party? Everything You Need To Know

Target Halloween Party (4)We are so excited for our annual Halloween party! I know there’s something so fun about spending time with friends and just celebrating. Growing up we had an annual party each year right before Halloween so I want to give those same memories to my kids. Halloween is such a fun time of year, it’s the start to fall and we have so many wonderful memories together as a faily, I think that’s why we want to throw a big party, to make more memories with our friends. halloween 2014 kaila brooklin There’s no reason you have to break the bank or search high and low for the best party supplies. Shopswell has made it fun to discover & share products you love. Make & share lists. Track & save on your favorite products. halloween party cakeShopswell is like Pinterest for shipping. Shopswell shoppers share their favorite finds with lists—curated by theme. You can also follow shoppers who like the same things you do. You can even share your lists. You share your lists and you could be one of the monthly winners. I decided to create my own list to shop from for our annual Halloween party. Everything you need for the ultimate Halloween party!

Start shopping smarter today by signing up for  Shopswell.  You can stay social with @Shopswell on Twitter and Shopswell on Faceook.

What’s your favorite way to plan a Halloween party?

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

1. Janet W. on October 26, 2015 at 2:42 am

What fun ideas for a Halloween party! I absolutely love this time of year and find it so fun to decorate and make cute Halloween recipes!

2. Debra on October 21, 2015 at 7:49 am

Sounds like you’re going to have a great party! Lots of creative ideas! I’m not much of a party planner, but I’m an excellent party go-er!

3. Debbie L. on October 20, 2015 at 6:57 pm

You party looks like fun. the kids are going to a party this year…should be fun.

4. Rose on October 20, 2015 at 6:45 pm

I’ve never thrown one. I’d like to though, but it’s probably not going to be this year. 😉

5. Rachel Ferrucci on October 20, 2015 at 2:18 pm

You have some creative ideas here that are adorable! So much fun to have a party!

6. Kelly Hutchinson on October 20, 2015 at 1:32 pm

I would love to use Shopwell for Thanksgiving We don’t do Halloween parties in our house.

7. Christie on October 20, 2015 at 9:50 am

Shopwell would be perfect for my next holiday party planning! You have really greast ideas for your Halloween bash

8. Jeanine on October 20, 2015 at 7:03 am

This is awesome, We’ve never had a halloween party but my girls have been asking so I said maybe next year. I haven’t a clue where to begin so I pushed it until next year instead. So this is helpful.

9. Chrystal | YUM eating on October 20, 2015 at 6:59 am

I love Halloween parties. I have not thrown one in years, but my husband has friends that throw a costume party every year. So fun.

10. Kristi on October 20, 2015 at 5:21 am

Some fun ideas! We always get invited to an annual party each year… bummed to miss it as one daughter is in a play and the other has swim practice. The favorite activity there is the ghost hunt. The gal covers suckers in tissue and then the dads go out and hide them all over the yard. Kids then go out with flashlights and find them. They bring em back for prizes and treats.

11. Candy O on October 19, 2015 at 8:43 pm

Oh super cute ideas!! I wish we could have a party. I’d probably go overboard though.. I need a serious budget for my parties. I love Halloween.

12. Cinny on October 19, 2015 at 8:36 pm

Those are so cute! I haven’t planned one yet, or rather in a long time rather. It’s about time to start planning, huh?

13. Chasing Joy on October 19, 2015 at 8:28 pm

I’ve never planned a halloween party. I think it would be fun though. I love the mummiy dogs 🙂

14. Melissa on October 19, 2015 at 8:26 pm

Such great advice! I’m helping to throw my son’s class party this year!

15. Toni | BoulderLocavore on October 19, 2015 at 8:10 pm

I have never heard of Shopswell but am certainly going to check it out now! I haven’t done a party for a few years but you are getting me into the party state of mind!

16. Debbie on October 19, 2015 at 7:01 pm

Love the tips. I am not doing a party this year but a friend is. Will pass on the info to her

17. Pam on October 19, 2015 at 6:14 pm

We have done the same thing for Halloween for ten years now! I definitely could use some help planning it to make it a little more fun!

18. Felicia on October 19, 2015 at 5:58 pm

I am definitely a sucker for a good list! I love finding people who are like minded and seeing their recommendations. By the way, I love your party set up!

19. Marcie W. on October 19, 2015 at 4:28 pm

We will be out of town for Halloween this year, but my sister and I are already discussing details for our 2016 Halloween party! I am a Shopswell member and will be checking out your list for some ideas!

20. Crystal on October 19, 2015 at 4:15 pm

I’m just thrilled Halloween is on a Saturday this year. It really opens up the possibilities for fun! My kids would love the eyeballs!

21. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle on October 19, 2015 at 3:44 pm

We don’t really have a Halloween party. Our Halloween party is the kids eating their Halloween candy haul until they pop.

22. Catherine S on October 19, 2015 at 2:45 pm

These are great tips. I like to make brains out of jello.

23. Robin (Masshole Mommy) on October 19, 2015 at 2:05 pm

Thanks for your awesome tips & tricks. We just went to a Halloween party yesterday and have another one next weekend.