STOMP Out Bullying™ #BeComfortableBeYou

I am a busy mom of three girls and I know how important it is that they always know how much they are capable of. This month is National Bullying Month so we are proud to partner with  Dearfoams on this post to help STOMP Out Bullying™. #BeComfortableBeYou

kaila

With our oldest daughter getting older and going into middle school I know how important of a time this is in her life. Having been the victim of a bully I know how big of an impact it can have on your life. I just hope that my daughters will always know how loved, beautiful and how wonderful they are at every point in their life. I know that there’s no limit to how much love and support you can show a child and how greatly it will pact who they become as they get older.

One thing I hope my daughters will always know…

Dearfoams wants to inspire girls everywhere to stand up and STOMP Out Bullying™, and they want to encourage tweens and teens everywhere to share photos being comfortable with who they are with the hashtag #BeComfortableBeYou

dearfoams

To help keep girls comfortable there’s an whole new line of Dearfoams designed especially for tween/teen(s) girls. Our girls picked the Confetti Knit Clog Slippers and they love the fun style. Plus it’s nice that there’s finally a nice slipper that’s made just for girls that’s also warm and cozy!

slippers dearfoams

As we head into those awkward teen years I hope my girls always  have the love and support around them to make it through these years without any scars. I hope they have the courage to stand up for others and themselves when the time is right. I hope they are brave enough to know they can do anything.

We are proud to support Dearfoams for supporting and encouraging girls all around this country!

What’s one thing you do encourage young girls to help STOMP Out Bullying™?

1. Cinny on October 29, 2015 at 7:08 pm

Aww, what a nice idea. I love the pic of her too!

2. Amy D on October 28, 2015 at 6:25 am

I love Dearfoams and actually just bought a new pair! They are so comfy and stylish!

3. Raijean on October 27, 2015 at 9:22 pm

I love how much attention bullying is finally getting. Love this campaign!

4. Ty @ Mama of 3 Munchkins on October 27, 2015 at 8:43 pm

What an awesome campaign! And, I totally love those dearforms, super cute!

5. Toni | BoulderLocavore on October 27, 2015 at 6:55 pm

Bullying is so disturbing. One of my kids had an episode of bullying last year and the school was right on it. I’m glad there is a program to support making this go away.

6. Sarah on October 27, 2015 at 11:56 am

This is an awesome campaign. Bullying is so horrible, no kid deserves to go through it.

7. Janis @MommyBlogExpert on October 27, 2015 at 10:13 am

Bullying is a real problem for kids growing up today, more than any generation before I think. Thanks for a post that helps parents with young children deal with this unfortunate element of society in the modern world.

8. Karen on October 27, 2015 at 8:50 am

What a great campaign! Two of my kids have endured physical bullying, and it’s important for them to know they can and should talk to us about it so we can get it resolved!

9. Crystal on October 27, 2015 at 7:53 am

Thankfully, my kids have had pretty good experiences with their peers so far. But I know I’m going to need to have more frank talks with them about bullying. This campaign would be a great way to start the conversation.

10. Rose on October 27, 2015 at 7:52 am

I like Dearfoams. All that fuzzy on the inside looks cozy comfy too.

11. dawn on October 27, 2015 at 6:50 am

howww cute. i love the slippers and your girls are gorgeous. thanks for sharing.

12. Jody Smith on October 27, 2015 at 6:22 am

Is it awkward that I am an adult and I want these slippers? So glad to see Dearforms dedicating this to stop bullying, it should be unacceptable to everyone across the board.

13. Chrystal | YUM eating on October 27, 2015 at 6:19 am

We love Dearfoams and buy them every year! It’s like a tradition to get a new pair. As someone who was bullied a lot as a kid, I adore this program and proudly support it.

14. Kristi on October 27, 2015 at 6:05 am

I love to hear about companies supporting and standing up for a good cause. Bullying is so frustrating and hard to understand. Why can’t everyone just be nice?

15. Danielle on October 26, 2015 at 8:20 pm

This is such a great campaign. One thing I will certainly teach my daughter is to stand up for herself, as well as, love who she is. No bully will ever be able to crush her spirits.

16. Lisa on October 26, 2015 at 7:54 pm

What an awesome campaign Deafoams is running! I encourage my kids to make new friends and accept others as they are.

17. Chasing Joy on October 26, 2015 at 7:00 pm

Cute slippers. Great message.

18. Wendy @ ABCs and Garden Peas on October 26, 2015 at 6:13 pm

What an amazing campaign! The dearfoams are simply adorable, too! It’s so important that we continue striving to put a stop to bullying!

19. Diana Elizabeth on October 26, 2015 at 5:52 pm

I’m looking for slippers to give to my gfs for our annual Christmas party, these are so sweet! I’m really glad the anti-bullying campaign is happening, the awareness is important, we’ve all been victims at some point in our lives.

20. Marcie W. on October 26, 2015 at 4:42 pm

I love the idea behind this campaign. I think both kids and adults could stand to be nicer to one another and set better examples for others. Our world needs more kindness and compassion.

21. Kelly Hutchinson on October 26, 2015 at 3:37 pm

My daughter has been bullied a lot, so it is a sensitive subject for me. I have taught her to be herself and stand up for herself.

22. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle on October 26, 2015 at 3:06 pm

How awesome! Bullying has become such a horrible epidemic in this country. It’s not just hurt feelings anymore. It’s kids killing themselves!

23. MJ L on October 26, 2015 at 2:58 pm

Great Campaign and love those Dearfoams, so cute!!

24. Catherine S on October 26, 2015 at 2:50 pm

This is such a great campaign. I think it is important for the kids to know they should always have someone to talk to.

25. Robin (Masshole Mommy) on October 26, 2015 at 2:28 pm

I love this campaign! I wish bullying would END once and for all.