Sponsored Video – LeapFrog Epic: Unique, Customizable Kids Tablet

leapfrog-epicAs a mom of three girls I know how important technology is in their life. Our girls love playing games and tablets are very popular today and LeapFrog has come out with a totally new tablet designed just for kids. This is a compensated post with Unruly Media and LeapFrog.

Because no two imaginations are alike, LeapFrog has introduced their new tablet for kids called the LeapFrog. The Epic home screen can be customized in a way that lets kids create their own custom tablet. As your child creates their own playable world, they are also building their skills and imagination. There’s a camera, calendar, games and so much more all built in!
Check out this video –

I know that even though each of our daughters may learn things differently that as a parent I can use tools to help them learn to the best of their abilities.

LeapFrog Epic Features:

•  Access to educator-approved* kid-favorite Android apps
  • Rest assured: No in-app purchases or harmful ads
  • Parent controls unlock access to even more apps
  • Web-safe and age-appropriate out of the box
  • Explore preloaded web pages within safe walls
  • Parents can add URLs for school or discovery
  • Advanced parent controls unlock a full web browser

leapfrog-epic

It’s nice to know there’s a safe and fun gaming system designed just for kids!

Find out more by checking out the LeapFrog website and stay social on Twitter.

What are your favorite features of the new LeapFrog Epic?

1. CourtneyLynne on October 9, 2015 at 1:59 pm

Leap frog makes the best products!!! Swear my daughter wants every single one!

2. Crystal & Comp on October 8, 2015 at 10:21 pm

This tablet is perfect for the littler ones. I will certainly share this with my SIL for my little nephew. He would love this.

3. Rosey on October 8, 2015 at 7:21 am

You can’t go wrong with LeapFrog products. They last forever and are great learning tools the kids love.

4. Krystal on October 7, 2015 at 2:24 pm

We just got ours to try. It is one of a kind technology for kids! Love it!

5. Shaney Vijendranath on October 7, 2015 at 11:13 am

I’ve been checking out the LeapFrog products. Definitely want to get something for my daughter for Christmas.

6. Tom on October 7, 2015 at 9:45 am

I wonder if my youngest daughter would like this. Judging by what you have said I think she might. I think we will try it any way lol.

7. Mykidsguide on October 6, 2015 at 5:52 pm

I love the LeapFrog toys because they are fun and educational. The LeapPad will make a great Christmas present for my grand daughters.

8. Chubskulit Rose on October 6, 2015 at 5:15 pm

We love leapfrog here too. My son has one and he used it so much during school break.

9. Liz Mays on October 6, 2015 at 5:09 pm

This sounds so cool! I love that the kids can play access a bunch of different educational programs.

10. Jeanine on October 6, 2015 at 3:52 pm

I want to get my 4 year old a leap pad! I think he would really enjoy one, my older kids all had lots of leap pad products growing up!

11. Sicorra@NotNowMomsBusy on October 6, 2015 at 1:59 pm

Leapfrog has created some amazing learning devices for kids. Wish they had been around when I was young.

12. Jaime Nicole on October 6, 2015 at 1:18 pm

LeapFrog products are awesome! It always feels good to get your kids toys that will teach them something as well as keep them entertained!

13. Jenn on October 6, 2015 at 11:48 am

I love leapfrog products! They are great learning tools for kids! My kids are huge electronic fans so I love that I can provide them with a computer that can withstand the bumps and brusies of childhood!

14. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle on October 6, 2015 at 10:21 am

That is a great little tablet. I love all the educational apps, and I love that it’s designed to be so tough.

15. Jeanette on October 6, 2015 at 10:20 am

Leapfrog is my favorite learning device! My son learned a lot with it and still loves it even though he has somewhat outgrown it.

16. lisa on October 6, 2015 at 9:58 am

My kids loved the Leap Pad. This is such a great learning tool and it’s fun for the kids at the same time.

17. Robin (Masshole Mommy) on October 6, 2015 at 9:54 am

I love LeapFrog products. My boys had a lot of their things when they were little and we all loved them.